One Night

Collision {Collide's Sequel}

As his hand roamed her body, she looked around the familiar Villa she had once lived in and had to leave without any valid argument. He was kissing her hungrily as he slowly pushed her towards the sofa, his hands desperately touching her, as if he didn’t had any other opportunity. And he didn’t have it, for this would be the last time they could be like this, this will be the last chance.

Chaerin closed her eyes as Jiyong lifted her up. She s her legs around his waist as his hands touched her back, walking towards the main room, his room. Their lips never parted as he opened the door and walked in, slowly resting her on bed without even closing the door. She grabbed his hair as he started to kiss her neck, her collarbone and back to her face. She closed her eyes as his hands went down her waist and back up, still not touching her anywhere.

“Jiyong…” She murmured, but he didn’t pulled back, only made a noise with his throat, letting her know he was listening to her. “This will be the last time we spend together… Tomorrow we become enemies…” She said. Jiyong pulled apart, her legs still around his waist as he did, his hands supporting his weight as he looked at her. She her lips as she saw the tensed muscles of his arms and neck. His eyes were narrow, his lips slightly parted and his breathing uneven.

“Tomorrow I’ll be a corpse under your legs…” He said and she bit harder on her lip, a thin line of blood oozing into . Jiyong slowly moved to her neck again, and she gulped down a sob as he kissed her neck. She closed her eyes, and for a moment, she felt Jiyong trembling on top of her, and her neck started to get wet. She caressed his back as he continued to kiss her , and for a moment, she thought he was her, since she was starting to feel her skin wet. When she looked at him, he stopped on her chest, resting his head on it. She looked at his face, his eyes were red, his cheeks flushed and tears were falling from his eyes as he kissed her chest slowly. She gasped as the pain on her heart grew, as her soul screamed.

Slowly, Jiyong caressed her stomach, pulling her shirt up as he did, revealing her toned abdomen. He buried his face on her chest as he left a trail of kisses until he reached her abdomen, kissing her belly button. She closed her eyes as she sobbed, tears falling nonstop as his caresses became almost hard to bear, since the pain reality was giving her was far too big for her to overcome it. “Kill me… kill me now.” Chaerin said as she sat straight up. Jiyong abruptly stopped and looked at her, his brown eyes wide and his face pale.

“W-What?!” He gasped and she quickly grabbed her dagger, put it on his hands and led it towards her chest.

“Do it, please. You know the right place to stab, you know the right place to make it painless, but please do it.” She begged him as she ripped her shirt with the dagger. Jiyong tried to release the dagger from his hand but she was holding him in place.

“Stop this…” He murmured as he tried to pull away, but she just pulled him closer, the tip of the dagger burying on her skin. He gasped as he saw the scarlet liquid falling on her abdomen. “Stop Chaerin, stop!” He yelled as tears fell from his face.

“No! Do it!” She yelled and the dagger went a bit more into her flesh. He forcefully pulled back, taking the dagger with him, cutting her hands. She looked at him as he threw himself on the other side of the bed, dropping the dagger as he put his hands on his head, crying his heart out.

“Why are you making me do this?!” He yelled as he sobbed, his voice breaking. Chaerin crawled over him and grabbed the dagger, looking at him with red, teary eyes.

“Because the thought of killing you kills me. Because if I die, you’ll have enough time to leave. Because if you kill me, you’ll be safe.” She sobbed. He looked at her, his face flushed, stained with tears as he shook his head.

“I can’t…”

“Do you think I can do it?! Is it fair for me?! I’m trapped in this misery, I’m trapped in this misery because I love you!” She yelled as she put the dagger close to her neck. He widened his eyes and tried to take the dagger away, but she threatened him as she cut the skin a bit, red liquid dancing down .

“Don’t… do this… please…”

“I can’t think of any other way…”

“Let us find a way… please…” Jiyong begged, his voice completely broken as he begged at her, kneeling in front of her. She screamed in agony as she let the dagger fall from her hands, grabbing her head as she did. Jiyong quickly grabbed the dagger and threw it towards the wall, it stuck in there. He grabbed her waist and threw her back, resting on top of her as she cried nonstop, as so did he.

“Just let me end my life, just let me die in peace…” She begged as she sobbed. He only kissed her bloody wounds, his lips turning dark red as he left trail of kisses on her body. She shook her head as she put her hands over her eyes. Jiyong continued giving her love around her body, slowly removing the pieces of clothes on her body, the torn shirt and the wet pants. She looked at him as he grabbed the sheets and put them over her wounds, pressing them a bit. The white sheets turned red as he looked at her with eyes filled with agony.

“Chaerin, we don’t really know each other. I don’t even know your real name, your history. You don’t know mine, yet you have to finish the book that’s still being written. But I do know you know this, I’m already useless. My life depends on chemicals to keep going, if I don’t take them, I’ll die anyways. I live my life knowing I will die someday,” He started saying, his voice low and broken. “I also know you know that, even if it wasn’t the greatest way of starting it, my life with you has been great. I love you, for real, more than I have ever thought I would be able to, more than my own life. I know your life’s endangered, I know there’s many other people in danger, so if my own death means the salvation of them, of yours, please be the bringer of it, since I rather die by those beautiful hands than by my own condition.”

Chaerin cried harder as she shook her head, “I will not be able to continue knowing I was the one who gave an ending to my only reason to live. If you’re not there, I rather die.”

“It’s my life or the life’s of many, what does moral tells you to do?”

“ moral! Moral has never given me anything more than pain, of sorrow and loneliness. I’m wounded too Jiyong, you’re not the only one useless. I was dead inside, I had no other reason to go on, then I found you, you gave me that reason. Don’t make me live without my reason, it’s not fair.” She said, and Jiyong lowered his face as he removed the stained sheets.

“I have something to ask… before you kill me…”

“I won’t kill you.”

“I need to find my sister. I won’t be able to do it myself, so I will trust you will do her for me.” He continued to say, ignoring her protest.

“We can kill him Jiyong, we can end his life. We can do it together.” She said, trying to persuade him. Jiyong laughed and shook his head.

“Do you even know who you’re working for?” He asked as he smiled, though his smile looked more painful than humorous. Chaerin shook her head as she closed her eyes.

“Does that even matters?” She said and Jiyong nodded.

“He’s the most powerful mafia leader out there Chaerin, he has a man in every corner of the world. He controls the biggest empire in the world, he’s a drug dealer. It’s not easy to take him down. Many had tried and failed, I can assure you that.” Jiyong said and Chaerin frowned.

“He wants me close, he has a weakness.” She said and Jiyong shook his head.

“He wants you close as he wants every… woman he can use…” Jiyong said, his eyes disorienting as he got lost in thought. Chaerin frowned again and looked at him as he pouted, then quickly stood up from bed.

“Jiyong, what’s-“

“I think I know where to find my sister!” Jiyong said as he quickly grabbed his phone. “Just give me one second, this won’t take long.” He said as he dialed a number. Chaerin sat up, cleaning her tears as she looked at him. In some moment of the night, he had taken his shirt off, his shoes also were gone. His skin was stained with her blood, his blonde hair messy, also stained with blood. The black leathered pants were ed and his hands were trembling as he held the phone in hand.

“Seunghyun, tell Bom to search for Dami under Woochoong’s name. Kim Dami. Also, make a full profile of his family, closest and farthest. I need everything.” He said as he nodded. “Yes, I think he might have taken her with him…” He stopped and looked at Chaerin, his eyes wide. Chaerin widened her eyes and moved her head, a gesture of asking what’s wrong.

“How badly? No, I’m busy right now, yes, I’m alright. No… I haven’t heard anything about her…” He looked at her, his shoulder relaxing as he threw himself on a chair. “We can’t keep getting hurt. Did she woke up already? Alright, let me know… Bye.” He said and hung up, setting his phone on a table next to the chair.

“What’s wrong?” Chaerin asked as she moved to the edge of the bed. He let out a sigh and rested his back on his chair.

“Seungri’s hurt. A bullet got stuck on his intestines. He also got admitted to the E.R.” He explained. Chaerin frowned and looked at him with curious eyes.

“Who else’s in the hospital?” She asked. Jiyong looked at her, a worried expression ran through his face like a wave.

“Chaerin… It was Dara, she got badly injured. She’s still in recovery, but they don’t think she’ll make it…” Jiyong explained and Chaerin felt her heart stopping on her chest. The throat got dry and the lungs deflated on her chest.

“W-What? When? What happened?” She said. Jiyong shook his head and stood up, walking towards her.

“Woochoong…” Was all he said before she collapse on his hands, crying her heart out again. A stone with the name of Jiyong falling on top of her was hard to carry, was even harder to destroy. But a whole world falling on top of her was too much, and she cried, she didn’t’ even knew why, just cried. Jiyong held her tight on his arms as she cried her heart out, trying to remember the last time she had seen her friend, trying to picture her smiling face, but to no avail, she had left with so much hurry that she didn’t had any descent time to picture their faces. Her face.

“It’s enough…” She murmured, slowly straightening herself. Jiyong looked at her with curiosity as she stood up, her body stained with blood almost shining in the dim lights of the room. Jiyong rested his body on his hands as he looked at her grabbing one of his shirts. “He said he wouldn’t hurt any of you, then he makes me kill you. Now he hurts both Dara and Seungri. This is war.” Chaerin said as she fixed the shirt she had just put on.

“War has been going around since I was born. He’s almost indestructible.” Jiyong said and Chaerin smirked. It looked like a distorted grin on her stained face.

“Almost is our cue honey, that’s our target.”

“I don’t see why ‘Almost’ can become our target.” Jiyong said with a shrug. Chaerin smirked again and grabbed her dagger, moving it expertly on her hands.

“And that’s why I’m intelligence and you’re just a murderer.” She said and threw the dagger towards him. The dagger went past him directly into the headboard, sticking on the wood. Jiyong never took his eyes of her as she did, grinning wickedly.

“So distance is our advantage?” Jiyong said and Chaerin nodded.

“We also have one other resource.”

“What?”

“Kim Woochoong’s son, Kim Jonghyun.” Chaerin said and Jiyong quickly stood up, shaking his head no.

“Do you even know the guy?” Jiyong said with sarcasm on his voice. Chaerin shrugged.

“I kissed him, you punched him. I know him.” She said and looked at him with a smug face. Jiyong’s eyes turned small, his face serious and a dangerous movement of his hands made Chaerin grin. She could almost smell the hatred and jealousy on his body, and for some distorted reason, it made her want him all the more.

“I’ll kill the man.” Jiyong said as he walked towards her and grabbed her abruptly from her waist and pulled her closer. “And I swear he’ll feel pain.” Was all he said before his lips abruptly kissed hers and his arms lifted her up, throwing her on his bed with him on top of her. 

 


Gily's Notes: 

I gave birth to this one I swear xD 

Hope you love it!

Happy Reading ~

Gily ♥