Plotting

Collision {Collide's Sequel}

 A bucket of ice cold water would have boiled on his skin, he was feeling hot; he was feeling like he was completely burning deep inside. His hands started to shake, his vision blurred and his head got dizzy. He couldn’t control the rage he was feeling inside, but the conviction of Kijin’s word sank deep within him.

“You must be wrong sir, that can’t be truth.” Taemin said. Jiyong noticed, with a slight amusement, that he looked scared, shocked and perplexed.

“It is truth,” Kijin said, now standing up. “Younghwan wanted to raise him as his own, saying it wasn’t the baby’s fault. And it wasn’t. Both Younghwan and Jihye tried to run away with little Dami and Jiyongie, but Woochoong’s connection were far too great, he had everything planned, and both Younghwan and Jihye got stuck here, with their kids.” Kijin said.

“Woochoong’s a monster.” Jiyong murmured, loud enough for everyone to hear. Kijin nodded, his hands on his pockets.

“He is, he tried to kill you so many times, and he still tries. When he found out Jihye carried his first son, he proposed to her, but she refused, so when she gave birth to Jonghyun, he took him away from them, hiding him completely from sight, from everyone, including me.” Kijin continued.

“And then he killed my sister.” Jonghyun muttered. Kijin lowered his head, and Jiyong noticed that his eyes were turning watery.

“I tried to save you both, I tried to save you all, but my Chaerin; she was just a baby. The only thing I could do was hide, and I’m sorry for that.” Kijin said. Jiyong felt a pair of eyes on him, when he looked to his side, Chaerin was looking at him with an apologetic face. Jiyong smiled at her, trying to make her feel better, but the person behind her made him uncomfortable. Jonghyun’s eyes were fixed on her, and it wasn’t like Jiyong was a jealous man, he was, but something about the way he looked at her gave him the idea of murder, of danger.

The only thing he could do was stare at him the same way he was staring at her. Jonghyun slowly softened his face and looked at Jiyong. It was probably the first time they had exchanged a look, and it was weird, so weird. For once, they did look alike, their eyes were the same color, their countenance was almost the same, the only difference was that Jiyong’s feature were soft, delicate, while Jonghyun’s were hard, strong, manly. Their hands were alike, Jiyong could tell, though their bodies were completely different, Jonghyun was broad, Jiyong was slim, though both of them were toned and muscular. They both had their hair dyed blonde, though Jonghyun’s was more like Silver Blonde and Jiyong’s was a more golden one. He shook his head as he looked back at Kijin, who was looking at them both with a complex expression, Jiyong couldn’t tell if it was admiration, fatherly love or just contentment.

“What really happened to my father Kijin, I’ve always been curious; I want to know.” Jiyong said. Kijin looked at him, his eyes, feline as Chaerin’s, were narrow.

“Younghwan was sent to kill Woochoong. He went, he did everything, but his hand trembled, he was a good friend of ours. And he should have, when he came back, Woochoong had killed Jihye and Dami was nowhere to be found, only you were at the apartment. Since you were very young you had this agility in you that save you from many dangers, that night was one. No one knows how Woochoong didn’t saw you, but he didn’t, and Younghwan sent me to take you, but I couldn’t raise you, Woochoong had me on his sight, so the only one I could trust was dear old Hyunsuk to take you. And he did, and he raised you good I can tell.” Kijin said. Jiyong felt his hands balling into fist. Now he realized why his face looked so familiar to him. He had seen him before, he was friends with his father, he had seen him born, seen him grow, and finally, gave him a life, gave him the opportunity of freedom.

“And that’s when the feud was born…” Seunghyun said, his face was pale, his mouth open. Kijin shook his head no and looked at him.

“The feud was born the moment Younghwan married Jihye.”

“But why? Why would he want her so much?” Chaerin asked, to which Kijin smiled with his head crooked to the side.

“For the same reason he wants you Chaerin. He has a weakness for strong woman, and Jihye’s from a long line of spies and mercenaries, she was good, so are you.” Kijin said. Jiyong widened his eyes and looked at Chaerin.

“He wants Chaerin?” Jiyong said.

“Yes, he wants her to be my bride, but in reality, it’s a way to have her by his side.” Jonghyun said. The words touched him like boiling water, and Jiyong scowled at Jonghyun.

“You’re bride?” He said, his voice tinged with anger and sarcasm. Jonghyun nodded as he crossed his legs.

“It’s obvious we won’t get married, don’t fret.” Jonghyun said. Jiyong took a deep breath, trying to ignore Jonghyun’s smart remarks.

“Oh, I know that.” Jiyong said, his head twitching to the side. He saw Chaerin rolling her eyes, then she looked at her father, her hands intertwined as she did.

“So, making a slight review of everything, Jiyong and Jonghyun are brothers, Dami was kidnaped when she was young, Jonghyun’s sister was killed, Dami’s replacing her and she’s working for Woochoong. Jonghyun, why you never mentioned her before?” Chaerin said, pointing an accusing finger at Jonghyun. He just shrugged.

“I never thought it would be important. I never spent much time with her, I only knew she was adopted, but never knew who her real family was. I’m sorry I let that escape my grasp.” Jonghyun said as he shrugged apologetically. Jiyong raised an eyebrow, he desperately needed another cigarette, so he stood up, fetched the box and took one out. He quickly lightened it and inhaled the sweet flavor of nicotine that slowly traveled from his mouth to his throat, until he felt it on his lungs. It was calming, even with his deteriorating condition, it calmed him to a point everything could be said and he wouldn’t feel burdened or angered by it.

“How do we make Dami side with us?” James asked. Jiyong was going to say something, but a phone ringing somewhere interrupted him as it made James jump from surprise. “I’m sorry.” He said as he answered the phone. Jiyong looked at him from the other side of the living room, James nodding slightly, then he hung up, hiding his phone deep within his pocket. “It was from the hospital, Dara escaped from it.” James said. Chaerin stood up abruptly, so did Seunghyun and Youngbae.

“We need to find her.” Youngbae said.

“No need, she’ll be arriving soon.” Jiyong said as he inhaled his cigarette. Chaerin raised an eyebrow at him, but he just shrugged. “Why else would she escape? To meet with a Panda Support Group? She’ll be coming here soon.”

“You’re such an idiot.” Chaerin said as she grabbed her jacket. Jiyong quickly walked towards her and grabbed her arm, turning her around to look at him.

“Where do you think you’re going?” he hissed. Chaerin let go of her arm and grabbed a set of keys.

“To look for Dara.” Chaerin said.

“You’re still recovering,” Jiyong said, and Chaerin rolled her eyes.

“I’m fine Jiyong –auch, why did you do that?” She said as she held her hand close to her chest. Jiyong grabbed her wrist and pressed the wounds there.

“You said you were fine, it means nothing should hurt you.” Jiyong said. Chaerin let out and exasperate sigh and threw the keys back on the table, so did with her jacket.

“Fine, I’m staying, but someone should go out and look for her.” Chaerin said and walked back to the love seat. Just then, the door opened, and none other than Dara walked in, slightly limping, covered in a tick black coat. She smiled at then as she walked in slowly.

“Who’s looking for who?” She said. Chaerin quickly ran towards her and hugged her tight. Dara flinched and Chaerin let go. Jiyong found himself smiling quietly on the side, looking at them.

“Don’t ever do that again missy! You scared me!” Chaerin said. Dara, however, raised an eyebrow at her.

“Look who’s saying that, the one who disappeared almost a month ago without telling anyone where to find her.” Dara said and Chaerin lowered her face. Jiyong smirked at that, Dara was right, Chaerin had no right to tell anyone not to scare her when she almost killed him from worry.

“I’m so sorry about that. I won’t ever do it again.” Chaerin said. Jiyong raised an eyebrow, scoffed and walked towards the sofa, throwing his cigarette on the ash tray. Chaerin looked at him with devious eyes, and he just smirked at her. “Is something amusing you?” She said, to which Jiyong nodded.

“I’m honestly amused by how you say you won’t do something you probably will. Your peculiarity is impressive.” Jiyong said.

“I’ve raised her to be free, even on her limited space, I’ve teach her to have something no one could dream of. Maybe, Jiyong, that’s the thing troubling you, you can’t expect my daughter to stay rooted to a place when she’s like water, like the wind.” Kijin said, and for some reasons, Jiyong felt speechless, for the first time in his life, he felt speechless. He looked at a Chaerin, who was smirking at him. The speechlessness on him disappeared completely.

“Yes, I know. I’ve been raised the same.” Jiyong said, and Chaerin scowled at him. “I’m as free as a bird, as the wind. I know the feeling, but I have commuted to stay by her side, she should do the same.” Kijin nodded at Jiyong’s word and looked at his daughter, her smirk completely vanished from her face.

“He’s got a point, you know.” Kijin said. Chaerin raised an eyebrow, but Jonghyun’s slight cough interrupted them.

“I’m so burdened to interrupt your little family reunion, but we still have a Woochoong to kill, care to drop some ideas?” Key said. Jiyong his front teeth and nodded.

“Find Dami, bring her here; use her to get to Woochoong, kill him. Easy.” Jiyong said. Jonghyun laughed, though his face didn’t looked any amused.

“Nice, brother, how do you expect her to come? You have no idea what she’s like, what she can or can’t do. As far as we know, she’s as dangerous as Woochoong.” Jonghyun said. Jiyong glared at him, his nails sinking on the fabric of the sofa.

“First of all, don’t call me brother. We may share the same blood, have the same mother, but we are never going to be brothers. Second, it’s my sister you’re talking about, she may come around.” Jiyong said. Jonghyun rolled his eyes as he straightened his body, taking a deep breath.

“Don’t be naïve, she may be your sister, but she’s raised by Woochoong, you don’t know her, you don’t know what’s she’s capable of. Right now, she’s as much your sister as I’m your brother, we don’t know each other, though she knows you, and me, and everyone here. Doesn’t that makes her an absolute threat?” Jonghyun inquired, and Jiyong’s mouth twitched. He was right, Jiyong knew he was right, but something about him, something about agreeing with him seemed wrong, at least for him.

“Should we split?” James suggested. Everyone looked at him. “I mean, to find her, should we split? We’re enough to at least keep her without hurting us.” He said as he shrugged.

“It’s better than nothing.” Seunghyun said.

“I can trace her, how’s that café called?” Bom said. Jiyong, who had both his hands intertwined, holding his chin, nodded.

“Ding Dong Café, in Seoul.” Jiyong said. Bom started typing on her laptop. Both Chaerin and Dara approached Minjie and Bom on the floor, talking as they searched. Jiyong looked at them, it was a perfect team, four ladies, experts in technology, and experts in the arts of fight. Chaerin an expert with knives, Dara an expert in long range guns, Minjie was excellent at body fight, and Bom, well, he hadn’t seen what Bom could do aside from tracking and hacking, but she had to be an expert in something.

As Jiyong was lost in thought, watching the girls talk, Bom rose her sight towards him, a wicked smile plastered on her face. “Found her.” Bom said. Seunghyun stood up and handed her a cable and the LED T.V. Bom connected the laptop to the T.V, projecting the images on the big screen. A picture of Dami along with a profile where the main page.

“There’s not enough information.” Seungri said. Bom looked at him with an annoyed look, then got back to the screen.

“Kim Dami, seasonal employee at the Ding Dong café. Her profile says she was born the 5th of April, 1985. No information on school degree and no college found. I’ve search on my data base with her image and this is what I found.” Bom said as another page appeared on screen. A picture of a more mature Dami appeared on screen, her hair black, her features dangerous, and the clothes black. “Kim Dami, first born daughter of Kim Woochoong from Daewoo group. Second in command of Daewoo enterprises and head chief of Samsung companies.”

“That’s impressive.” Jiyong said as he stood up and walked next to the screen. “What’s this?” Jiyong said as he pointed another name on screen. Bom clicked it and an image of a male appeared. His features seemed fair, strong cheekbones, feline eyes, and strong body building.

“Interesting. Lee Kikwang, CEO at Samsung Entertainments and… wow…” Bom said, still typing on her laptop. The screen then showed a picture of Dami and Kikwang together, both serious, black leathered clothes and hoodies thrown over their heads. “They’re married.”

“What?” Jiyong said. Bom rolled her eyes and looked at Jiyong.

“I’m seriously doubting your mental skills.” She murmured. “I said they’re married. Kikwang is the owner of half Daewoo groups and Daewoo conglomerate. Jonghyun, did you had any idea of this?” Jonghyun shook his head slowly as his mouth, his hand tightly held against his mouth.

“No, I didn’t even knew my father had an heir.” Jonghyun said.

“That’s interesting…” Kijin said as he scratched his chin.

“What’s interesting?” Seungri said. Kijin furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at the screen.

“That man looks a lot like my brother…” Kijin said. “I think he’s my brother’s son…”

“Just great, crazy family members keep on coming…” James said earning glares and smiles.

“Alright, let’s focus on Dami again.” Chaerin said, trying to ignore the fact that probably even a cousin of hers was trying to kill them.

“Yeah, one crazy at a time.” James said. He looked annoyed and tired. Chaerin smiled at him while Jiyong just glared.

“About that marriage and Jonghyun not knowing about Kikwang being the heir… this means only one thing.” Minjie said. Everyone looked at her.

“What’s that?” Seungri asked. Chaerin looked at him, her feline eyes wide.

“It means that Woochoong knows Jonghyun’s plotting against him.” Chaerin said.

 


Gily's Notes: Ok, so this chapter is more of a medley kind of thing... I think this story will be longer than Collide... and that one was 32 chapters long!! lol! I'll try to make every chapter longer so I don't have like 60 chapters xD haha!

 

Love you all! Hahahaha I laughed so hard at your coments! They honestly inspire me!! 

Happy Reading ~

Gily ♥