Package

Collision {Collide's Sequel}

The swift movement of her body around his was like a wave hitting the rocks, constant, ferocious, tenacious. Her gaze, fixed on his eyes, deep and calm, made her whole body tremble by the constant feeling of his warmth hands around her body. She threw her head back as his lips caressed her hips, and the overwhelming feeling of peace ran through her like the tides of the ocean she always dreamed about. His breathing was calm, his chest rising in a normal pace as his eyes looked at her, and she smiled. The way his mouth twitched at the sides, showing her the usual smirk his face wore made her sigh in contentment, knowing he was hers, and she was his.

There were no words needed, since all they wanted was for them to become one, she could feel it, her body could feel it, his hands on her body, desperate, agonizingly scratching her back while his mouth went from her hips to her chest and up to her neck told her so. She felt as if her knees would give up, but then again, she wouldn’t fall, not since she was kneeled on top of him, and he was lying comfortably on the bed under her, shirtless, his tattoos almost glistening in the dim lights of the bedroom. She couldn’t ask for more. She closed her eyes as his lips grazed her jaw, then her cheeks, and finally, landed on her lips. The explosion of feelings as their lips touched made her mind drive away, the only thing keeping her sane were the hands that so desperately clung to her.

The kiss, long and passionate came to an end, and with a loud sigh of disappointment, she opened her eyes, and the person in front of her was no longer the man she longed for, she yearned for, the man she needed and loved. With a loud gasp she threw herself back as an image of a broader, blonde guy smirked at her, his tan skin glistening, no tattoos were visible on his toned body. He was handsome, no, he was y, hot, completely gorgeous, but even if all that were pros to his condition, he just wasn’t enough for her.

“Don’t be afraid.” He whispered, slowly crawling towards her. She looked down at her and realized she was only wearing her black and pink laced underwear, making her feel exposed towards this total stranger, but, as much as she wanted to jump from bed or hide under the blankets, there was something making her stay. And as he slowly positioned his body on top of hers, she let a tear escape her eye, hoping for him to go away. She felt how he slowly kissed her neck, making her shiver under his touch, and she hated herself for that. How could she be so weak? His hands roamed around her body and she closed her eyes, avoiding his gaze, his big rounded eyes that she knew if she looked, she would get lost.

“Chaerin…” she heard him say her name, and she shook her head trying to get him away. “Chaerin, wake up.” She heard again, and her insides burst in fear as she grasped the bed sheets, trying to ease the sensation of falling. And she did, and as she felt her heart beating faster, her eyes snapped open and she sat up abruptly, bumping into someone in front of her.

“God! Woman!” A man said, and she instinctively grabbed the gun under her pillow and pointed at whoever was now on the floor. She shook her head lightly and saw no other than Kim Jonghyun lying on the floor, rubbing his nose.

“What are you doing here?” She hissed.

“You almost broke my nose!” He told her, half annoyed, half humorous. She scoffed and put the gun down and grabbing a bed robe she had next to her. She stood up, her underwear completely exposed to him, who looked at her with wide eyes, then put the bed robe, covering her body.

“I could’ve broken something else.” She told him and extended a hand, helping him up. He smiled and took her hand, allowing her to help him up. As she did, he smiled again at her, and she, starting to feel uncomfortable, glared at him. “What?”

“May I ask you something?” He said, and his politeness was starting to tick her off. After all, he have seen her almost just now, and to top it off, woken her up early.

“What?” She said again, and he smiled wickedly.

“Where you… having naughty dreams?” He said, and she felt an inner urge to punch him, but restrained herself to do so and simply walked towards her bathroom, locking the door. Once inside her bathroom, she took a deep breath and looked at herself, her hands still trembling from the shock of her dream. She took off her clothes and walked into the shower. A dream, it was only a dream, she thought again and again as she opened the faucet, but as much as she said it, the image of Jiyong touching her, being with her, feeling her was too much to take, and the sobs crept through until they found the way out, making her cry endlessly on the shower, letting her tears merge with the hot water that fell on her.

She let her body rest on the wall as her tears fell nonstop from her eyes, she could remember every detail of him, every single detail, from his blonde hair –sometimes a mess, sometimes styled perfectly – to his not-so-boney hands, those hands that played the guitar as if they were born with the talent. His tattoos, that even if those were permanent marks on his skin, she knew they had a story to tell the world, an experience of his life tattooed on his skin forever. His eyes, deep and brown, those always had a story to tell, always had an experience to live, but that book could only be read by those who had the key to his inner self, and she knew she had it, she knew she held that key once, and had to let go. It was too much to take, too much to bear.

She finished her morning routine, dressing with black leathered pants, black tank-top and black high kick boots. She walked out of the room, meeting with the rest of the people in her living room, Minho, Onew, Taemin, Key and Jonghyun where there waiting for her. She smiled at them and sat on a chair next to her door, her legs crossed underneath her, she was feeling extremely comfortable that day. There were folders and papers spread on her coffee table, a few mugs of coffee already empty and a tray with a few doughnuts.

“Glad you’re feeling like home.” She mustered as she reached one steaming mug of coffee that she assumed, was hers. Taemin smiled and grabbed a doughnut and chewed on it. She raised an eyebrow at him, it was almost preposterous how someone could look astonishingly cute, handsome and evil at the same time. It’s got to be the hair, she thought as she eyed his fair features, the smooth cheekbones resting on his face, the pump lips, the smooth eyes, their dark color. He was young and handsome.

“Yeah, it’s quite comfortable, given the fact that is a bit small.” Jonghyun said as he sipped the last drop of coffee on his mug. Chaerin widened her eyes and looked around, she was pretty sure her apartment was one of the bigger ones on her street.

“No need to feel outnumbered, he lives in a mansion, after all.” Minho said with a smirk on his face. Chaerin, feeling annoyed already by their mere presence, straightened herself on her chair and coughed.

“I think you didn’t came, interrupting my privacy, only to talk about how small my apartment might be, am I right?” She said, controlling the irritation on her voice.

“No, of course not, we came here to give you this.” Key said, his voice sounded almost as pissed as she felt, and for a moment, she felt glad someone else felt the same way. She grabbed the folders, inside there were a few papers, which she noticed were some profiles.

“Jun Kwang-Woo, Chairman and Chief executive of the National Pension Service and Lee Kun-Hee, Ex Chairman of Samsung Group, now the Chairman of the Samsung Electronics, both strong potentials in the business world, and both of them potentials dangers to our target. They have an alliance with Kim Woochoong, and like him, they feel the need to take over the government. By doing so, they hired you, to kill the current president, Park Geun-Hye, which, as we had planned, will not happen.” Key explained.

“I’m overwhelmed.” Chaerin said, eyeing the profiles of the two man she was assigned.

“About what?” Jonghyun asked.

“First of all, I’m honored that you guys think I alone can take over them, which I can. And also quite confused as to why you, of all people the only son of Kim Woochoong, would want him dead.” She said, “And don’t get me wrong, I’m more than happy to deliver your message, and it’s against the law to ask a reason, but I truly feel the need to know.”

“He’s not my father.” Jonghyun said, and she widened her eyes, “He never was there for me, I almost never saw him, but when he was home, he let himself be noticed.”

“So you hate him because he wasn’t around for Christmas?” She asked, to which Jonghyun chuckled.

“No, I hate him because he let us live in poverty while he tried to build an empire with the blood of the family of people I consider my friends. I hate him because he built that empire with the blood of his own family. I don’t think this matter to you, Lee Chaerin, but he murdered with his own hands his only daughter and locked his wife in a mental hospital, claiming she was the one who killed her daughter.” Jonghyun continued, and at this point, Chaerin could feel the empathy of his loath, of his revenge, and she could almost relate to him.

“That’s reason enough for me then.” She told him, and a few seconds after, her phone rang somewhere on the living room. Minho gave it to her, and she looked at him with a weird expression, he had it plugged to his laptop.

“I was installing a tracking software. It’s invisible to any other computer, but it’s connected to mine, so I will know who calls you, who you call, from where, and even, if you allow me, where you are.” He told her. “I invented it.”

“That’s impressive.” She said, and nodded to him, letting him know she was ok with him tracking her every movement.

“He’s our expert in technology.” Onew told her and she smiled, answering the phone. Minho put on his head a pair of headphones and listened to the conversation.

“Hello?” She said.

“There’s going to be a package arriving soon. Be prepared.” A man said and hung up. She looked at Minho, who was typing fast on his laptop. He looked up and smiled at her.

“It was coming from Woochoong’s office, probably one of his escorts.” Minho said, and Jonghyun looked at her.

“It must be your ticket, you will be departing to South Korea soon, am I right?” Jonghyun said and she nodded slightly. She wasn’t prepared to go back so soon, but she could only hope she wouldn’t be encountering him any moment in her short stay.

After a few minutes, maybe half an hour after talking and talking about the plan and how they must work it, a knock on her door woke them up from their reverie, Onew even jumping on spot from the start. She smiled while shaking her head no and walked towards the door. She stood in front of it, look through the mini ocular and let out a sigh, there was no one there. She opened the door carefully and saw an envelope on the floor. She grabbed it quickly and closed the door and turned around, walking towards the rest of the people on her apartment. She set the envelope down and smirked at them, who looked at her with confused and expectant eyes.

“We will depart Wednesday at 7pm, and if I remember right, your father wants me, wants us to be punctual.” She said with a crooked smile. Jonghyun stood up and grabbed his phone while Minho started typing on his laptop. Taemin, however, walked next to Chaerin, a glass of water on his left hand and his right hand was inside of his pocket.

“So, who will be your travel mate?” He told her, and she raised an eyebrow at him and looked at Onew, who was mindlessly checking his phone, legs crossed and hair already a mess.

“Onew.” 

 


Gily's Notes: Hello peeps!!

I have to say that no matter how close to reality this is, it's just a fiction, everything comes from my mind, and the names from Google. I'm just using the names and faces of those people because I'm way too lazy to come up with names. Also, about the businessmans, well, they are kind of real, but this information its straight from Google, and I, by no means, use their real identity on this. 

Also, I wanted to share this with you. I opened a facebook page, so we can comunicate and... I don't know, you can bash about my writting, yell at me and all that stuff xD Check it out, and if you want, you might want to "like" it :D

https://www.facebook.com/Kawaiimeansgily

Don't forget to show me your love by comenting/subscribing!

Happy Reading ~

Gily ♥