Unseen Presence

Collision {Collide's Sequel}

The noise of the people greeting each other rang through the airport as they reunited with their beloved ones. As everyone hugged each other, some other shook hands in agreement, a single woman walked passed by them, a black coat thrown over her shoulders, the golden hair down to her hips glimmered in the dim lights of the airports. Her face was stern, and her eyes were hidden behind thick black glasses. She walked graciously through the crowd of smiling faces, a silent anger running through her veins as she looked at them. She could have been one of them; she could have been smiling as she reunited with her beloved ones. But smiles were long gone from her face as she cautiously walked towards the black suited men who were waiting for her at the entrance.

She stopped in front of them, her left hand clutching tightly on the coat as the right hand was close to the hidden dagger on her waist. She nodded as them as she continued walking towards the exit, a black car waiting for her with her luggage as she did. Special treatment was given to her through the 13 hour flight, but she couldn’t care less, the luxury of the first class was not enough to heal the dying heart on her chest, and the constant calls weren’t making it any better. As she walked out of the airport, she stopped in front of one man with gray suit and her lips, slowly fishing for her phone.

“Get rid of that.” She said handing him the only device that could connect her to the place she came to love the most. The man nodded and grabbed her phone and put it on his coat as he opened the door for her to enter the car. She sat quietly on the car, a man waiting for her inside.

“I’m glad you agreed to this Chaerin.Your friends will be delighted once they find out they're finally free.” The man murmured as he slowly but lustfully put his left hand on her thigh. She looked at him firmly, slowly removing the glasses from her face, showing him her intense stare. As she did, he smiled, and when he smiled, she grabbed his hand from her thigh and squeezed it hard, his fingers making sounds of snapping as she did.

“Let me remind you Woochoong that I’m here to save them, not to be your personal .” She said and let go of his hand, which he quickly put on his chest, carefully caressing it with his right hand.

“I couldn’t expect more from you.” He said through his teeth and Chaerin nodded with a sarcastic smile.

“I’m pleased.” She said and looked to the front, not wanting to look at that man anymore, not wanting to face the reality she was in now. She was far from South Korea now; she was far from him and his overprotective self.

The sounds of crystals shattering were the only thing that could be heard on the Villa since she left. And for two days, James had stood in front of Jiyong’s room, trying to make him come out, but whenever he knocked, another vase would break, another mirror would shatter, and he was starting to worry about the health of his friend more than hers.

“Jiyong, you can’t just break everything in there, you have to come out!” James said again, and after he spoke, another vase broke, but after the sound of it, a deafening silence filled the room, and James widened his eyes, putting an ear close to the door. “Jiyong?” He said; his voice soothing as he touched the doorknob. It was locked, and it wasn’t as if he couldn’t easily break in, but he thought it would be wiser to let him come out by himself instead of bursting in without any advice. But as he strained his trained ear, the sound of uneven breathing started to fill the room, and James, without any warning, took a step back, taking impulse to break the door.

As he walked in, he saw the mess Jiyong had made on his room. The mattress had no bed sheet, and a few drops of blood were visible on it. The room had no longer a vanity mirror, since it was broken into a million pieces, scattered around the room. There were no bed lamps, or almost a bed itself, since the wood was broken and scratched in a few places. And, besides the bed, Jiyong was on the floor, his right hand supporting himself on bed while the left one grabbed his chest tightly. James ran next to him and grabbed his shoulder. He looked like he desperately needed a bath, his hair was up in a golden mess, and the roots were visibly black as he didn’t take care of it. His eyes were dark, but thankfully they were no longer swollen and bloodshot, and the wounds that once decorated his face were now red scars. Jiyong’s face was pale white, his lips starting to turn blue and his eyes were disoriented.

“, I knew this was going to happen,” James said as he searched on Jiyong’s nightstand for the Combivent without luck. “Dara!” James screamed as he stood up, walking towards Jiyong’s bathroom. Dara ran into the door, a worried expression plastered on her face.

“Did he talk to you?” The sweet voice of Dara called from the door, and James shook his head without looking at her. Dara looked to the side and widened her eyes as he saw the figure of Jiyong collapsed on the floor. “What happened?” She asked as she ran next to Jiyong.

“He’s having another collapse, look for his medicine.” James said and Dara nodded, running into Jiyong’s bathroom. James walked next to Jiyong, his right hand on Jiyong’s back as he tried to make him relax, but to his own surprise, Jiyong was relaxed, even if he was slowly dying, he was relaxed. After a few seconds, Dara ran out of the bathroom, syringe in hand, and ran next to Jiyong. James grabbed Jiyong’s arm, but Jiyong simply slapped it away, so weakly it was almost as a reflex, but James let go. “So you want to die huh?” he said and Dara let out an exasperate sound.

Jiyong nodded, and he slowly looked at James, his breathing was starting to slow down, and his pupils were starting to dilate. Dara took that opportunity to grab his hair and inject his jugular, which was most likely to take effect almost instantly. Jiyong flinched, and he slowly rested his head on bed, his eyes slowly closing as he let out a sigh. Dara closed the cap on the syringe and put it on the nighstand, and James carefully lifted Jiyong from the floor and put him on bed, allowing him to rest.

None of them had slept in the couple of days Chaerin had disappeared, but Jiyong’s countenance was the worst, his hair tangled, dark circles under his eyes, and as James could have swear, he lost some weight, since he hadn’t fed himself in those two days. This scene of him almost dying was proof enough that he hadn’t taken care of himself since Chaerin disappeared. Silently, both James and Dara walked out of the room, leaving the broken door open.

“Why would he do that?” Dara said quietly as they stood in front of Jiyong’s door.

“He seems to want to hide away from everyone.” James said shrugging.

“Does he plan to break his house away?” Dara said walking next to James, who shrugged and shook his head.

“Beats me, he’s G-Dragon, he can easily buy another one.” James said and Dara glared at him.

“There are some stuffs money can’t buy Jamie, his life, for example.” She said and James nodded, slightly pointing at the door.

“Well, this is a living example for it.” He said and Dara shook her head slightly.

“I don’t think Chae left because of money, I think there was something else…” she started saying, but got interrupted as Jiyong stood in the door, glaring at them. James smiled at him, but Jiyong simply ignored him.

“Excuse me.” Jiyong said, his voice strained, and his breath smelled awful, as if there was something dying inside of his mouth. James noticed he was wearing some black flip flops, and with a disgusted face, he also noticed he was still wearing the black pajama pants he wore the last time they saw Chaerin. He had a night coat open, and he was shirtless. On his abdomen there could be seen new wounds, not deep, but they seemed serious. On his left hand, he was holding his car keys, and on the right one, he had his gun.

“May I know where are you going like that? You almost died a few moments ago” James said, to which Jiyong scoffed and pushed past him. James quickly turned, grabbing him by his left arm. Jiyong tried to free his arm, but James grip was steady, so he instead launched himself towards him, pinning him on the wall, James let go of his arm as he was trying to regain balance, but Jiyong put his left elbow on his throat as his right hand pointed his gun at his head. “Go on! Kill me! Let’s see how that alleviates your pain!” James said, and Dara gasped quietly as she put a hand over . Jiyong, however, just screamed in frustration, letting the gun fall from his hands.

“!” Jiyong said as he put his hands on his head, letting go of James, who put his hands on Jiyong’s shoulders.

“Why did she had to do it?!” Jiyong yelled as he slowly let himself fall on his knees. James looked at Dara, and gestured her to go out, and she nodded, leaving them alone quickly.

“We don’t know Jiyong, but I know her, and I’m sure she did this because she had no other choice.” James said as he kneeled in front of Jiyong, his hands still gripping on his shoulders. Jiyong slowly looked at him, his face filled with fresh tears as he sobbed harder.

“How could she have no other choice? We killed Hyunseung, also Hyunsuk, what else could there be so that she needed to leave like that?” Jiyong asked, and James shrugged.

“I don’t know.” He said and Jiyong shook his head, as if that could ease the pain on his heart.

“It’s so unfair, I could’ve helped her. I would’ve given everything to protect her.” Jiyong said, and James nodded, slowly caressing his messed hair.

“You should give everything to protect yourself, you’re a mess right now.” James said, to which Jiyong shrugged.

“I don’t care.” He said, and James shook his head.

“You’re still G-Dragon, you still have an album to release, and you still have songs to write and fans to entertain.” James said and Jiyong scoffed.

“What does that matters now? Everything’s over, Hyunsuk’s dead and YG would probably go down. I no longer have a life Jamie, I don’t…” He said, his eyes full of sorrow as he said the words that would probably be the truth of reality, of his reality. And as James looked at Jiyong’s sobbing figure, he wondered if any of them really had a life to go back, if he could live as he wanted, if Dara could go on, and even, with a bit of sorrow, if Big Bang could still be their glorious selves since TOP’s death.

“Jiyong, I really want to tell you that everything will be alright, that all of this is just stepping stone on our road, but-“

“James, could you come here for a second?” Dara called from the living room, and James looked over at her and smiled, then at Jiyong, who nodded at him absentmindedly.

“Go,” was all Jiyong said, and James nodded, but before he stood up, he grabbed Jiyong’s gun and took it with him. Jiyong didn’t even looked up, he just stood there, embracing himself as James walked towards Dara. As he approached her, she just looked at him with wide eyes, as she handed him her phone. James took it without saying anything else and read the text that was opened. It was from Chaerin, and he looked at her as he read the only words that were written, ‘For your freedom’.

“What does this means?” He asked her as he looked at the text again. Dara embraced herself and shook her head, lowering her gaze towards the phone on James’s hands.

“It means I was right and something definitely happened.” She said and James looked at her.

“Should we tell him?” James said, and looked back, only to find the hallway empty and Jiyong’s door closed again. Dara shook her head and let out a sight.

“I think it’s better if he doesn’t knows. Look at him now; what do you think he would do if he knew?” she said and James nodded, knowing exactly what she meant.

“I don’t think it’s fair. I would want to know.” He said and Dara smiled, taking her phone from his hands.

“I bet you weren’t under anger management as you grew.” She said and walked towards the couch, throwing herself on it. James followed, and sat next to her, putting his arm behind her. She got comfortable on his arm and looked at him, their faces inches apart from each other.

“Was he in anger management?” James asked to which Dara nodded.

“All his life, and he was being medicated, though they stopped because apparently he developed another disease, that we now know it’s that poison on his veins.” She said and James nodded as he puffed his cheeks.

“How do you know all that?” He asked and Dara shrugged.

“I was the researcher; Chaerin was the one who delivered the messages.” She simply said and James looked to the front were a 54” plasma hung on the wall.

“Do you think that’s the reason she left?” he asked and Dara looked at him with curious eyes.

“What? Because of his disease? No I never spoke to her about that.”

“No, I meant that maybe she needed to deliver a message to someone.”

“That’s not very likely to be, I mean, to who she would deliver the message and why?” Dara said and James raised an eyebrow at her.

“Remember what that kid said on the CNS building?” James asked her and she nodded.

“You mean Youngmin? Yeah, why?” She asked and James straightened himself and looked at her.

“I don’t get why you can’t see this. Dara, he said it wasn’t Hyunseung who wanted her dead, that it was from the top. What if she went straight to them?” He said, and Dara looked to the side, as if an idea was popping on her head.

“Could she had gone to the headquarters?” Dara said, and James nodded, his blue eyes almost sparkling as the light entered through the full panel windows, illuminating the room. “Should we go?”

“We should make sure first.” James said and stood up and walked towards Jiyong’s room. Dara looked at him with amused eyes as he reached the door and knocked again, this time, there was nothing shattering and no screams or sobs. After all, there was a little ray of hope, a little strand of hope they could hold on to.

 


Gily's Notes: Hello my dear readers!! I'm so honored that you subscribed to this one!

Don't forget this is a sequel, and you have to read the first one to actually find out what and why everything's that going to happen here is happening (xD)

I will be writing this in different POV's since... well, you will find out why...

Happy Reading ~

Gily ♥