Incognito

Collision {Collide's Sequel}

Morning rose quickly and its bright lights shone into the room, illuminating it completely. Jiyong forgot to close the curtains and now the lights were making it hard to continue sleeping. He stirred in bed as a slim figure at his side hid her face under his arm. He smiled as he looked at her, her almost shining as her body crouched next to him. Carefully, he caressed her back, her head, and her hair until he reached her cheek. She frowned and buried her face deeply under his arm. He laughed as her hair tickled his underarm.

“Just five more minutes.” She mumbled as she hugged his body tight. Jiyong smirked and kissed her head, closing his eyes as he inhaled the sweet aroma that was her.

“I would give you all the time in the world, my love.” He murmured back, and as he said it, she hugged him tighter.

“Let us sleep like this forever.” She said and he smiled nodding.

“That would be lovely. Grown old in the same position for all eternity.” He said and she slapped his chest, and he laughed. She slowly lifted her head with her eyes closed. Her hair was a beautiful mess, her bangs sticking up in all directions, the long ponytail she once wore was now tangled in slight curls. Jiyong tried to put the bangs behind her ears as he kissed her lips, but her hair was as stubborn as her, and it fell back on her face.

“You’re such an idiot.” She said as she tried to move away to stood up, but Jiyong stopped her, pulling her by her arm and hugging her tight.

“But I’m the most lovable, cute and handsome idiot you have met.” He said as he kissed her shoulders. She smiled and nodded while holding tight on his arms.

“For the first time since I met you, you have said something that is absolutely true.”

“Are you calling me a liar?” He said faking being hurt. She laughed and nodded, slowly pulling away from him.

“No, I’m calling you a reality-twister.” She said and he laughed.

“What’s your real name?” He said out of the blue. She smiled as she put the sheets around her body and stood up.

“What’s the need?” She said and Jiyong shrugged.

“I just want to know.”

“My name’s Lee Chaerin.” She told him as she walked into the bathroom. “That much is true.”

“Wait!” Jiyong yelled as he quickly stood up and ran towards the bathroom. Chaerin looked at him with wide eyes, he was , after all. “Bills have been coming too high, we need to save water.” He said and she rolled her eyes as she walked into the bathroom and opened the faucet.

“So your idea of saving water is showering together?” She said as the steam of hot water started to blur the mirrors. Jiyong smirked and nodded, his left hand moving his hair out of his eyes.

“Tell me more.” He said as he put one foot into the shower. Chaerin frowned and looked at him as she threw the sheets into the hamper.

“About what?”

“About you.” He said, now his body was wet with hot water. He saw that Chaerin her lips and smirked.

“Well, I’m not a Chaebol daughter.” She said and Jiyong laughed while putting soap on his purple sponge.

“That much I have noticed.” He said and she laughed while entering the shower.

“I’m poor, actually.” She said. Jiyong’s face softened as he rubbed the sponge on her back.

“Chaerin… I’m sorry for being so rude the first time we met.” He said and Chaerin shrugged. For some odd reason, that day was etched on his mind and he felt burdened by it.

“It’s ok, I was rude too.” She said. Jiyong was now shampooing her hair, and she closed her eyes. “What’s your real name?”

“Believe it or not, I’m Kwon Jiyong. I was supposed to be just G-Dragon, but then Hyunsuk thought I should learn to defend myself, and one thing led to another and I ended up living two lives at once. G-Dragon became the light that hid Kwon Jiyong’s real identity. That’s why I told you I wanted you to meet Jiyong more than G-Dragon.” He said and she smiled as he put the conditioner on her hair.

“So you mean G-Dragon is a fake?” She said and Jiyong smiled and nodded.

“It’s just a made up person. One person everyone would want to be, everyone would love. Just imagine what people would think of the real Jiyong?” He said and she laughed.

“It would be disastrous.” She said and Jiyong laughed.

“Is that even a word?” He said and she shrugged.

“It sounds just fine.” She said. Jiyong laughed and rinsed out the remaining conditioner on her hair. Then grabbed the shampoo, but she took it from his hands. “Allow me.” She said and he nodded smiling.

“Can you talk about your family?” He said. For a moment, he felt Chaerin stopping, then she continued massaging his head. He closed his eyes as her hands relaxed all the muscles on his head and neck.

“I lived with my dad until I hit my teens. Then he left me with the excuse of work. Then I found out he was in the company, just as I was destined to be, or so they said.” She said.

“And your mother?”

“She died when I was a baby, or again, that’s what I’ve been told. Recently, I’m honestly thinking Woochoong has something to do with all of that.” She said as she rinsed Jiyong’s hair.

“What if I told you there’s a high chance of him being the core of all out misfortune.” Jiyong said and Chaerin stopped. He looked at her, the conditioner held tight on her hands.

“Are you sure of what you’re saying?” She said and Jiyong shrugged.

“We’re still investigating, but there’s not enough resources for us to find out.” He said.

“My father.”

“What about him?”

“What if he knows something?” Chaerin said and Jiyong shrugged.

“Wouldn’t you know if he knew?” He said and Chaerin shook her head no.

“We were separated when I was still a trainee. Maybe they did it so he wouldn’t tell me.” She said and Jiyong pouted while nodding.

“That’s a good point. Maybe we should try and contact him.” Jiyong said and Chaerin shook her head.

“No, he’s under surveillance, and now… Oh my God… Woochoong will kill him now that I’m with you.” She said, her eyes wide. Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows and crooked his head.

“Why would-“

“Jiyong, the reason why I left was that Woochoong promised me your freedom, and the freedom of my father. When he finds out I’m with you, he won’t hesitate and kill him, kill all the people I know. That’s what he told me.” She said and Jiyong nodded quickly.

“Alright, this is what we’ll do. You go to him, act normal, or however you were acting. That’ll give me time to reunite with my members and locate your father.” He said, his hand gesturing every word he said. Chaerin nodded and took a deep breath.

“I think that’ll work.”

“What’s his name?” Jiyong asked and Chaerin widened her eyes at him. “Your father, what’s his name?”

“Oh, Lee Kijin.” She said and Jiyong nodded. He then hugged her tight. She closed her eyes and hugged him back. “So this is good-bye?” She murmured. Jiyong closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

“No, just a ‘see you later honey’.” He said. Chaerin chuckled and nodded, slowly pulling apart. Jiyong smiled and winked at her as he stepped out of the shower. He quickly grabbed a towel and put it around his lower parts and walked out of the bathroom. He randomly grabbed a pair of jeans, a black shirt and his black boots and dress up. As he was drying his hair, Chaerin got out of the bathroom, her hair dripping wet and the towel wrapped tightly around her body.

“I don’t think I have anything to wear.” She said and Jiyong smirked.

“All your clothes are still on the closet.” Jiyong said and Chaerin looked at the closet next to her and then at Jiyong.

“I thought you threw it all out.” She said and Jiyong shook his head no as he stood up, his boots still unlaced.

“Couldn’t do it,” He said. Chaerin looked at him with a warm smile when he quickly looked at the clothes. “They’re too expensive.” He finished. Chaerin quickly glared at him and then grabbed a black, transparent blouse with black leathered skinny jeans.

“You’re seriously something, Kwon Jiyong.” She said as she went to the drawer she remembered as hers and grabbed her underwear.

“Would you throw out expensive clothes just because I left?” He said and she closed her eyes and shook her head, smiling.

“No.” She simply answered as she put on her underwear. Jiyong quickly handed her a pair of black velvet stilettos.

“These are my favorites.” He said and she quickly grabbed them and set them on the floor as she put up her pants. When she finished dressing up, she grabbed her black eye liner and started to put on some makeup.

“You know, you look pretty even without it.” He murmured as he look at her putting on her usual makeup.

“I know, but it feels like a mask.” She said as she finished putting on some red lipstick. “And it looks sophisticated.” She said. Jiyong nodded and walked towards her, snaking his arms around her waist.

“If you want to impress, leave that long hair loose. It looks gorgeous.” He murmured on her ear, then kissed her neck. She smile as she saw them both on the mirror. Jiyong looked too, and a smirk quickly formed on his lips. “We’re damn hot.” He said and turned her around, kissing her hungrily. She kissed him back, then pulled apart quickly and grabbed a tissue. He smirked as he saw the red lipstick smeared around her lips.

“Gosh Jiyong, stop it.” She said as she re-do her lips.

“It’s hot.” He said as he walked back to the bed and laced his boots. Chaerin walked towards him and grabbed his face on both her hands and kissed him tenderly.

"I'm going now." She whispered. Jiyong closed his eyes and nodded, his hands slowly placing themselves on her hips.

"I love you." He murmured. Chaerin nodded, then left. Jiyong watched as she closed the door of the room, suddenly feeling alone, worried and a torrent of anguish ran through him like water over stones. Please, make it work.

Chaerin walked through the streets of Seoul, her hands deep into her pockets and her face hidden behind a black scarf and black Ray-Bans. As she approached her building, her phone rang non-stop on her pocket. She fished it out and quickly answer it without looking who it was.

“Where have you been?” a male voice said. She smiled and looked down.

“Out with a random guy I met at the bar last night, what do you care?” She said and the man chuckled.

“Father has been going crazy since last night, saying you went back to Jiyong. Is that true, Lee Chaerin?” the man said and Chaerin chuckled.

“You know me better Kim Jonghyun, I wouldn’t put your father in a position where he can’t trust even his son.” She said.

“I’m honestly starting to worry. Not because you met with Jiyong, no, but because I think you will betray me. Tell me I’m being paranoid.” He said and Chaerin chuckled again.

“You’re being paranoid.”

“I sincerely hope so. We’re entering phase two, missy.”

“And that is?”

“Incognito.” He said before ending the call. She frowned and looked at the screen. She knew well they knew where she was, and probably where she has been. She cursed in her mind as she realized how careless she has been. She threw her phone away, and as if it was planned, a car passed by it, destroying it completely. She let out a breath and walked faster towards her apartment.

She almost broke the door trying to enter, only to find that her apartment was already filled with people expecting her.

“Coming home late, I see.” A man said, and she slowly turned around, only to find Woochoong looking at her with a face she couldn’t describe. It was a mixture of anger, of hatred, of betrayal and more hatred. She gulped down as she closed the door, expecting the worst.