Conspiracy

Collision {Collide's Sequel}

The people made way as Jiyong desperately ran through them back to his V.I.P lounge. Some women smiled but he ignored them, and as he passed, they frowned at him, quietly gossiping about how rude he was, some other about how drugged he might have been to have that expression on his face, but of course he would have that expression after reading the note that was given to him. He quickly reached towards Youngbae and handed him the note he was so firmly clutching on his hand through his way up here. Taeyang looked at him with curious eyes and took the note, slowly opening it. Jiyong waited as he read it, his fingers moving rapidly on his hands, an involuntary movement he always made when he was feeling anxious.

“What’s this?” Youngbae said when he finished reading the note, and Jiyong shrugged at him.

“You tell me.” Jiyong said, to which Youngbae shook his head and looked at him, his eyes deep in thought.

“This can’t be possible. Who gave it to you?” Youngbae said and Jiyong shook his head as he sat on a chair. It was too much for him to take, and he could feel how strained his nerves were, how tired he felt, how his whole body asked for a break.

“I don’t know who she was.” Jiyong said, his face buried on his hands as he spoke. Youngbae rested his back on the chair and let out a sigh.

“You know this could be a trap, right?” Youngbae said and Jiyong nodded, slowly straightening himself.

“We haven’t made it public yet, who else could have known?” Jiyong said and Youngbae shrugged while shaking his head no.

“I don’t know, I wasn’t at the company that day.” He said and Jiyong nodded.

“I was, I was there, but also, I wasn’t able to do anything, not at all. If I can make it right, if I can make one thing right, I will give everything Youngbae, everything.” Jiyong said and Youngbae lowered his head.

“I don’t know Ji, this is just so wrong… How can someone who’s dead be sending you notes?” Jiyong shrugged.

“We have to find out.” He said as he stood up and grabbed another shot of tequila from the mini bar. Youngbae watched him with expectant eyes as Jiyong swallowed the liquor in one go. “But do not tell anyone; let’s keep it between you and me Youngbae.” Jiyong said and walked back into the club.

In the dance floor, Jiyong moved to the rhythm of the music, almost forgetting there was a world around him. A dubstep remix of “Summertime Sadness” was playing and the people were going crazy. As Jiyong dance, a lady in red smiled at him, and he smiled back. She walked slowly towards him, the red dress short, showing her gorgeous legs, and her black stilettos accentuated her legs. Jiyong gave a painful crooked smile as he sourly remembered her stilettos, and the way she used to move her hips while walking. The woman stood in front of him, her red hair matching her dress hair, though the blinking lights of the dance floor made it look darker, seductive, inviting. Jiyong nodded slightly as she danced around him, slowly approaching him, painfully touching him as he so desperately tried to control his inner urges. She was y, no, she was godly y, like an angel sent from heaven, or a demon who just crawled from the depths of hell.

Jiyong gulped down as she s her arms around his neck, and slowly moved her head close to his, her lips slightly touching his earlobes as Jiyong trembled completely, now he was grasping self-control with the tips of his fingers, and he knew she was going to make him fall completely. “Message deployed.” She whispered on his ear and painfully pulled away, dancing her way out from the crowd, leaving Jiyong unable to move, unable to breath, unable to talk. And as the red-headed gorgeous woman disappeared into the crowd of crazy dancers, an explosion went off in the back of the club, the noise was loud enough to make people deaf. Instinctively, Jiyong threw himself on the floor as the pieces of wood and crystal fell all around the dance floor. Smoke was everywhere, and the people were screaming, some fell on the floor due to the explosive expansion, while the ones near the back died from it.

The screeching noise on Jiyong’s ears was driving him crazy as he slowly stood up, gun in hand while looking around, perplexed, confused and even dizzy. The people were running towards the door, and as he stood up, he could see people lying on the floor, some dead, some injured, and Jiyong prayed on his mind, one of those wouldn’t be people he knew. He walked towards the V.I.P room, moving slowly as he most unfortunately noticed one shard of crystal got stuck on his side. He cursed on his mind, news would be coming their way, police, probably bomb experts, and he couldn’t be identify, not by the news as who he truly was, but he knew that he shouldn’t be found too, none of them should. But he couldn’t reach the V.I.P as a pair of arms grabbed him by his side and pulled him away from the place, and he was somewhat glad they did, but that feeling was turned off by those people, as a strong blow on his head turned his lights off, leaving him unconscious.

The morning rose up, painfully bright for Chaerin’s taste as she stirred in bed, her body aching from the resent wounds on her body. The noise of her phone ringing off somewhere on the apartment, and she cursed in her mind as she slowly stood up, dragging her sore feet towards her living room. Without looking, she answered the call, putting her phone clumsily on her ear as she threw herself on the sofa. “What?” She hissed.

“An is going to pick you up 20 minutes from now, be ready.” A man said on the line and hung up. She glared at the phone and set it aside, quickly walking towards her room to get ready.

After no more than 15 minutes, she was already putting on her black stilettos, matched with black leathered pants and a black, semitransparent blouse on top of a black tube, showing her bare stomach. Her hair was loose and her eyes were decorated with her favorite winged eyeliner, making the feline looked she loved and adored. As she stood up from bed, three loud knocks were heard on the front door, and she cursed in her mind as she grabbed her phone and put her hidden black belt with a dagger inside her shirt and walked out, not even answering, she harshly pulled the door open, glaring at the black suited man in front of the door.

“I thought you said 20 minutes.” She said and the man smirked.

“We’re extremely punctual.” He said and she raised an eyebrow, walking past him as he locked the door.

“You’re punctuality is a pain in the .” She murmured as she stepped into the elevator, two other man already waiting for her inside. Without any other word, the third man entered the elevator and hit the basement button, silently standing in front of Chaerin, leaving her in the center. When they reached the basement floor, the walked out, the same formation, a triangle around Chaerin as she walked in the middle of them, her dagger secured on her belt. They led her towards a black Escalade and she quickly sat in the middle seat as two of the guys sat in the front and the third one, the one who knocked on her door, sat next to her. She moved her fingers quickly on her lap and turned a bit to look at the man next to her.

“May I know where are you taking me?” She asked, and the man smiled and nodded.

“Sure, Woochoong ordered an urgent meeting, we we’ll be going to his office.” He said and she nodded.

“And you might be?” she asked, to which the man smirked.

“Black Dragon,” The man answered, and she nodded with a smirk on her face while a slight pain knocked on her insides. “Who’re you?”

“CL,” She simply answered, looking at the front. None other word was shared until they reached a high building, luxurious building with elegant people walking in and out of the place, dark luxurious cars picking them up, some people loading luggage, some people commanding. She recognized the place as the Ritz-Carlton hotel in New York. She was going to say a smart remark as the car pulled to a stop and someone approached the car, a guy in black suit and dark shades, she couldn’t quite see him, but he looked young, probably her age, and by the looks, he was tall, his dark hair smooth in contrast with his pale white skin.

“Name?” The man said, and the one on the passenger’s seat handed him a note. The man read it and nodded, looking at the back. He nodded again and put his hand close to his mouth, he probably had a receiver there. “Subject received; allow entrance to the main door.” He said and then looked at them. “You may proceed.”

You would have thought the main entrance of the place was where people were entering and exiting with luggage and expensive clothes, but no, the ‘main entrance’ was actually the back of the place where black suited man awaited, looked and patrolled the area. Chaerin looked, quite amused, the place as the van pulled to a stop, three suited man approaching the van as they did, one opened the door and told her to get out, and she did, still with her stern face, she walked with them into the building. As they entered through the doors, a plain white hallway greeted them, and they walked down it as they reached the only door on the place, thing that reminded her of the Bower Mansion at S.Korea. They entered through the door, that led them to a lobby were only black suited man and woman were, some playing video games, some chatting, some others patrolling while some of them ate in complete solitude. She looked at each one of them with a bit of a surprise to notice that they weren’t from a certain nationality specifically, she could see Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, North Americans, Canadians, and the people that looked more Indian she could assume were either from South America or India.

They led her towards an elevator, and as they all entered –about five people – one man hit the 7th floor. The elevator was quick, but not enough to give you vertigo. They reached the floor and walked out, still in the same formation, Chaerin in the middle. She was starting to feel stressed by all the mystery they had, the eerie atmosphere wasn’t doing her any good, and her hand started to tremble due to the adrenaline her body was emanating. Finally, they reached a black door and one man opened it, leading her inside. There, she finally saw Woochoong sitting behind a desk, the office was big, it had two sofas, one in front of the other, in front of the desk, she could see some Led Flat Screen T.V and videogames scattered around a crystal table. The place was decorated in black and metal, the sofas were black, with a crystal coffee table at the center. Woochoong stood up, his arms wide as he greeted them.

“I’m glad you make it Chaerin, I was starting to worry.” He said, she glared at the wrinkly old man in front of him and crossed her arms.

“Well, I had no choice.” She said and Woochoong smiled nodding.

“Yes, my men can be really persuasive.” He said.

“Would you care to tell me what you want so I can leave?” She asked and Woochoong smiled, walking towards her.

“No need to rush my dear, why don’t you make yourself comfortable?” He told her, to which she shook her head.

“I prefer standing, thank you.”

“As you please.” He said while sitting on one of the sofas, crossing his legs. “Well Chaerin, what I want is quite simple, given your skills.”

“And what’s that?” She asked, and he smirked widely as one suite woman handed him a glass of what Chaerin could assume was alcohol.

“No more playing with Entertainments Companies, I want Korea.” He said, and Chaerin’s eyes widened, almost popping out of their socks.

“You want what?” She said and he shrugged.

“We could start off with the South, and then we can take the North. Of course, with you by my side, everything’s possible.” He said and she shook her head.

“Not even with God by your side that could be possible.” She scoffed.

“We won’t need God. I need your skills, your commanding skills; your technology knowledge is greater than what I have. Chaerin, you could recodify a computer and make it sing to you the American Anthem, you can do this.” He told her, and she shook her head.

“It’s not possible, not even with the proper training and army; we couldn’t do that, not at least in a few good years.” She explained, and he smiled.

“Well, you better start, I expect that to happen in a month.” He said, and she laughed.

“A month? You can’t even bore a child in one month!” She said, to which he nodded.

“Indeed, but I can conquer, I can take over the government in a month, and you will do so, and if you refuse, I’m certain your dear father will not be too pleased.” He said, and she glared at him.

“Where is he?”

“Safe… for now.” He said and she frowned at him.

“I’ll do it if you let him go.”

“Oh I know you will do it, letting him go or not.” He said and took a remote on his hands, turning the flat screen on. She looked at it, it was a surveillance camera, and it showed her father looking through a microscope with white clothes all over him. Next to him was woman taking notes to what he was telling her. She felt her heart constricting and her hands balled into fist immediately.

“I’ll work, I’ll do it.” She said, and Woochoong turn off the screen, smiling at her, now at her side.

“I’m glad, you have a week to prepare, you will be departing on Wednesday at 7pm sharp. Don’t be late.” He said and walked back to his chair and the escorts took her by her arms, dragging her out of the place. Now the burden on her shoulders got more weight, and now it was all a race against time.

 


Gily's Notes: I'm so sorry for this late update, been having college tests almost every week! I'm going crazy! And I have to have good grades, I'm graduating on May, I have to graduate! LOL!

If it's fast pace, I know, but it's how it's supposed to be, so if you get confused, let me know!

I love you all!

Happy Reading ~

Gily ♥