Hatred

Collision {Collide's Sequel}

“Whatever he had found, it made him a better person. Maybe that's what love was, finding the person who brings out the best in you and eliminates the worst.”

― Diana Holquist, Make Me a Match

It was the most intriguing scene he had seen in a few days, maybe a week. He had determined himself to forget and continue, but every time he tried, some metallic strings would pull him back. And as he watched her, slightly changed, those strings pulled him completely. He watched as she approached a man dressed in white, and those strings pulled harder. Unconsciously he started biting his inner cheeks, the taste of fresh blood clear on his mouth. He was starting to feel the adrenaline run through his veins as she nodded at the man, she, his woman. He trembled in anger as he saw them getting closer. For a moment, he thought he could control himself, but the next thing he saw, sent him running downstairs towards them. Him, that man, putting his hand on her waist, pulling her closer, grinding against her.

As he went to the door, the guys in the room called after him, but the anger he was feeling completely took him out of his mind, and he could no longer reason, he could no longer see clearly, all he wanted was to kill that man touching his girl. That woman, the one who had made him lose his mind, the one who had thrown him to the edge of his sanity. He could never allow that. Jiyong ran out of the room, and by the sounds of it, some of the guys were following him as he did. He had completely forgotten his shades, the scarfs and the jacket on his little trance of hatred, he had forgotten he was South Korea’s Golden Boy, G-Dragon. For now, all he cared for was to skin that man alive and dance on his own blood while drinking a glass of expensive wine.

He finally reached the dance floor and pushed his way in, not in the gentlest manner, he knew he had already gather the unnecessary attention he definitely not needed. He finally reached the place where she was, and as he got closer, he saw them both kissing. He felt as if Satan had arisen and took possession of him. He felt a pair of hands on his shoulders, the music was slowly fading, or for him that was. He felt his body trembling, his breathing uneven and his eyes blurry with anger. The next thing he knew, he was launching towards them. He saw her pulling apart, but the look on his eyes sent him over the edge, and now, he was pushing her away and landing a solid punch on his face. He could no longer reason as he saw the man falling on the floor. He took a deep breath as the man stood up, cleaning the blood on his face with the back of his hand. But he wouldn’t allow him to even stand and fight, for he launched himself towards him.

As he did, he felt a pair of thin hands on his chest, the senses slowly recovered as her scent filled his nostrils, bringing him back to sanity. He couldn’t look at her, his eyes were fixed on the man with the bloody face looking at him. “Jiyong.” He heard his name, a soft velvet over his brain as her voiced filled him in. He couldn’t say nothing, and couldn’t even properly look at her, for as long as he had longed feeling her close, for as much as he wanted to touch her, to kiss her and love her, he couldn’t. His body wouldn’t cooperate with him as he so desperately tried to even take a look at her. A pair of hands pulled him away from the spotlight, all the people on the club had made a circle around them, all eyes wide as they saw their favorite idol behaving that way. But he couldn’t care less, he couldn’t even properly remember who he was, for after she came, his life had been upside down, it had changed completely.

Someone dragged him out of the dance floor and back into the room. He struggled with whoever was dragging him, until that someone, Taeyang, threw him on the couch. “What the is wrong with you Jiyong! Do you realize what you have just done?!” He said and slapped him hard on his face. Jiyong fell on the floor from the strength of the slap, and just then, the doors slapped open, and Jiyong saw how James dragged Chaerin into the room. For the first time he stopped and looked at her. She was perfect, as he always thought she was. Her long hair dyed a dark shade of mahogany, making her look younger, cuter. Her eyes as intense as always, with the same feline makeup. He could see she had lost some weight, since the black blouse she was wearing seemed a little too loose. The black leathered pants seemed to not hug her figure as they always had, and he could see the veins popping on her hands and feet.

But none of those perfections could make him forget the anger he was feeling. He stood up, cleaning the little line of blood on his mouth as he stared at her, and she stared back. “So that’s why you have come? To a random bastard on my face?!” He yelled at her, and James instinctively pushed her a bit back, protecting her with his body. Chaerin, however, didn’t talked, just stared at him as James tried to hide her behind his back. Jiyong looked at James, a clear expression of hatred and betrayal. “You knew, didn’t you?”

“No, I have to say I’m as impressed as you are right now.” James said, his voice an incredible annoying calm, too calmed for Jiyong’s taste. He tried to launch himself towards James, but Taeyang seemed to be expecting that, and grabbed him by his arm, throwing him back on the couch. Jiyong fell sitting on the couch, and as fast as he fell, he stood, and now Seunghyun and Seungri were the ones holding him on place.

“Oh, please Jiyong. Don’t be such a crybaby for ’s sake.” Chaerin hissed, and her voice stabbed him into the deepest place of his body. “I can do whatever the I want, either you like it or not.”

“Then, save us the lame excuses and leave the out of here!” Jiyong yelled. He could see a slight twitched on her eye, a slight frown on her face, but all those disappeared quickly as a daring expression possessed her face.

“I wouldn’t stay here, even if you begged me.” She hissed and turned around and walked to the door. Jiyong saw how James tried to stop her, how he grabbed her arm and she slapped it away, pushing James away, and finally, leaving. As the door closed behind her, Jiyong fell on his knees, the anger was too much for him to even cry, to even think. Before he could fall, both Seunghyun and Seungri sat him on the couch, and Taeyang stood in front of him, his hands on his knees as he sat on the table in front of Jiyong.

“What the was that all about?” Taeyang said in the softest and calmest voice he could muster. Jiyong, who had his face buried on his face, shrugged. In that moment, Seunghyun’s phone rang, making everyone look at him. Seunghyun shrugged and answered his phone, walking a bit away from the rest.

“Jiyong, you do realize what you have done, right?” Seungri said, and Jiyong snapped up, looking at him straight to his face.

“Yes, so what?”

“So what? People are already texting, posting and spreading. Your album’s about to be released and you’re already making scandals-“

“Could you please shut up?! I don’t care about that, I don’t care about anything anymore! Don’t you realize it? We’re all doomed, if Chaerin’s like that, then we’re all doomed!” Jiyong yelled as he stood up.

“What do you mean?” Daesung asked, his eyebrows raised, though his eyes didn’t seemed any wider than they usually were, and that was non-wide.

“Woochoong’s alive and kicking, and if she’s there hating me, then she’s on the job to kill me. To kill us.” Jiyong explained.

“Bom confirmed, that was Woochoong’s son, Kim Jonghyun.” Seunghyun said as he hung up. Jiyong nodded and looked at the others. James, who was still standing next to the door, slowly turned around to look at Jiyong.

“You can’t possibly expect us to kill her.” James said and Jiyong shook his head.

“No, I don’t want you to kill her. I’ll let her kill me, when the time comes.” Jiyong said and the others looked at him with perplexed eyes.

“You can’t do that!” Taeyang said, his normal calmness long gone.

“We’re all going to die anyways.” Jiyong said. Seungri shook his head and stood up.

“I won’t let her do it. I’ll kill her first!”

“I won’t let you do that. But I do need your help. I need to find Dami, my sister. She’s alive, we need to find her.” Jiyong said and the guys nodded.

“We’ll search for her, but don’t expect us to see you die by Chaerin’s hand. Not under Woochoong’s command.” Daesung said. Jiyong smiled and shook his head.

“No, let her do it. But make sure Woochoong dies, so my death wouldn’t be in vain.” Jiyong said, and his tone symbolized the end of the conversation. He was, after all, their leader, and whatever he said, they follow. And they all nodded, in agreement to his plan, to his suicidal plan, and Jiyong felt content, not because of Chaerin’s behavior, but because his only reason, his only hope, was going to be achieved.

Chaerin walked out of the club, a feeling of loneliness creeping to her like roaches on a dark alley. She should feel anger, she should feel hatred, but after looking at him like that, after his eyes bore into hers with such hatred, she could only feel sad, alone and disappointed. She tried to reach the main door and leave the place, but Taemin stopped her, his eyes stern and serious, his face strong and tensed. “Follow me.” He said and she obliged, nodding slightly. He dragged her towards the back door that led towards the parking lot. She saw a few people by their cars, a few couples making out, some drunk girls laughing, almost falling from their heels. Taemin walked her quickly towards a black car, were Key was tending Jonghyun’s lip.

“What was that all about, huh?” Minho said, and Chaerin shook her head lightly.

“I don’t know.”

“You’re sure? You seemed to know.” Key said and she chuckled.

“You already knew about him, it was naïve to even think he wouldn’t find me here.” She told them and Jonghyun made a gesture on his hand, telling Key to stop.

“I’m not mad at you Chaerin, it was our mistake, and I apologize.” He said and she crossed her arms. “Do you think he may know about our plan?”

“I don’t know. He seemed pretty pissed off. He hates me, just like he should do, considering his own persona.” She said, a tinge of sadness on her voice.

“Good, I believe we could protect him like that. If he stays away from you, then my father won’t have ways to blackmail you.” Jonghyun said and Chaerin shook her head.

“You always find a way to do it.” She said and walked away. Taemin quickly grabbed her arm and spun her around. She elbowed him on his stomach and he loosed his grip on her. She glared at him as he smirked.

“It’s not time for you to leave yet.” He said, and the way he said it sent chills through her spine.

“We still need to discuss a matter Chaerin, my father’s still on the club.” Jonghyun said and she slowly turned around.

“Do you want me to do it now?”

“We could save us money on insurance.” Jonghyun said, sarcasm spilling out of him like water.

“It’s too risky.” She said.

“I thought you were the kind to act before think.” Jonghyun said, and she glared at him.

“I’ll do the job. My way, as I say it, you’re not my boss, we’re colleagues, I don’t see why I have to do as you tell me to do.” She said.

“Good, I like that.” Jonghyun said, his voice affirmative, even if his eyes spilled hatred, anger and superiority. Chaerin nodded and turned around, this time making sure no one stopped her as she walked through the parking lot. For the first time, she thought she was doing things the way she was supposed to, and for the first time, that familiar pain on her chest felt right. Even if those brown eyes full of hatred couldn’t escape her mind as she walked, tears strolling down her cheeks, she felt she was doing the right thing, for once.

 


Gily's Notes:

Don't hate me... please :3