New Students

In Love With My Guardian Angel

 

“KIM _____! WAKE UP!” Your mom shouted. “LATER MOM!” You shouted back and hug your pillow. “YOU’RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!” Your mom shouted again. “I DON’T EFFING CARE FOR SCHOOL!” You shouted back. “YOU BETTER GO TO SCHOOL OR NO INCOME FOR YOU THIS MONTH!” Your mom raged. “AISH! OKAY FINE! WITCH!” “WHAT DO YOU CALL ME?!”  Your mom asked angrily. “WITCH! GET THAT!” You shouted back and headed to the bathroom. After taking a bath, you get your backpack and went to the kitchen and search for food. But when you arrived at the kitchen, you saw nothing but a plain plate. “HEY WITCH! WHERE’S MY BREAKFAST?!” You shouted even if your mom is just about 1.5 meter far. “STOP CALLING ME THAT! AND NO BREAKFAST FOR YOU TODAY! THAT’S YOUR PUNISHMENT! NOW GO!” Your mother stormed. “FINE, WITCH!” You headed to the door and bang it. “Aish, just when this child will change? Ever since her dad is gone she’s being like this.” Your mom mumbled and gone washing dishes.

 

Meanwhile,

 

You arrived at school. Seeing the entrance full of student, you shouted, “GET OUT OF MY WAY YOU BASTARDS!” All looked back and see the rebel queenka, Kim _____, and moving themselves to give her way to pass. “Now, that’s better.” You smirked and walked pass all of the people. “She acts like a b*tch, don’t you think?” a student whisper. You walk backwards, “Well, I think someone wants to be another victim for me today..” You said while cracking your knuckles. All students goes “OH SH*T!” You smirked and punch the student. He fell. He looked at you, scared, so he ran to his class. “That’s what you got for messing up with me, !” You smirked.

 

On way to class, you heard a conversation;

“Hey, did you hear that there’re new students going to our school?”

“Yes I heard it! I heard they’re all guys!”

“Wow. I hope they’re hot and handsome!”

Oh well, another new students? Smirking you head back to your class.

As always, you headed to your seat beside the window. No one wants to be your seatmate.

“Okay class! There’re new students for this class! Please, come in.” the teacher invited them in.

“Introduce yourselves.” They nodded.

“Hello I’m Woo Jiho. You can call me Zico. Z-I-C-O!”

“Hello I’m Lee Taeil. You can call me Taeil.”

“Hello I’m Kim Yookwon. You can call me U-Kwon.” Winking that makes the girl squeal.

“Hello I’m Pyo Jihoon. You can call me P.O. Yeah!”

“Hello I’m Ahn Jaehyo, call me Jaehyo.” Flashing a smile.

“Hello I’m Park Kyung. Call me Kyung, ladies.” Flashing a big smile.

“Hello I’m Lee Minhyuk. You can call me B-Bomb.”

*Wait, Lee Minhyuk?* you thought as you look at him. *Why do he look familiar?*

“Okay, so done for the introduction. Where can I put you guys..” searching a seat. “Aha! You guys sit in the row of Kim _____. _____, raise your hand.” *BINGO!* all thought. You raise your hand for a second, and put them down again. “Okay class! Lets start the lesson.”

 

 

 



 

2nd update! Yeay!

Hope you like it! ^^