A White Butterfly

In Love With My Guardian Angel

 

Soon, after one week of trip, you all packed up and went back home.

“Whew, that was fun! Hope I can go there again with my friends!” You said and unpack your belongings.

 

*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*

 

A white butterfly came to Block B and Teen Top.

On Block B side, “An angel butterfly? What’s going on here?” Jiho asked.

All tilted their heads, soon a voice came out from the butterfly, “Attention to both groups, please come back at the hall. Thank you.”

“Back to the hall, now? Aish.” Jaehyo muttered. Minhyuk started to wonder, both? Whom? But soon they went to the hall.

 

*-----*------*-----*-----*-----*

 

On Teen Top side, “What the hell is this little thingy?” Changhyun spoke. The butterfly began to speak.

“Whoa. It can speak!” Changhyun said in amazed tone. Minsoo hit his head, “Of course, stupid. You ever saw this before right?” “Did I?” Changhyun tilted his head. “Forget it. Let’s go.”

 

*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*

 

Soon Block B met Teen Top at the hall.

“Why are you here?!” Jaehyo and Daniel spoke at the same time as they stare at each other’s eyes.

“Cut it off man! Don’t fight here!” Jihoon pulled Jaehyo as Jonghyun pulled Daniel.

“Boys! Come here!” Cho PD said. They went over. “I called you guys here because you all did your mission well. Both of your targets have changed. Good job. Well even though some of you guys just did a little thing, you guys have changed her. So I now dismiss your mission as a complete mission.” Cho PD said.

“What? I didn’t know that it would be so easy!” Kyung said. “The one that changes her isn’t you guys. Nevertheless, it’s her father, Mr. Kim. So don’t be proud of yourself.” Cho PD said. Their eyes widen.

“M-mr. Kim?!” They chorus. Cho PD nodded, “Now, go back at earth and pack all your things and be back here.” “Okay.” They went back to earth.