Misunderstanding

In Love With My Guardian Angel

 

 

 

 

 

Minhyuk chases you to class with his friends. After they arrived, they immediately went to their seat. Minhyuk sat beside you.

 

“Hey, why did you do that?” He asked. You stared at him, “eh?” “Why did you do that? The throwing things and stepping it..” he acted the way you did it. “Oh, it’s up to me for every movement I take.” You said. “You are making reasons, don’t you?” he asked. “What? Making reasons? Who told you that?” You asked with an irritated tone. “My instinct told me..” he muttered. “Ha. Your instinct is a big mistake.” After that you face to the window for a few minutes since he didn’t speak anymore.

 

“You’re jealous, right?” he asked. “W-wha-what?” You stuttered. “Haha. I knew it.” He beamed. “W-who says so?!” You asked. “Yookwon.” He replied. “Yookwon? The erted one?” He nodded. “How can you believe him? He lied to you stupid.” You replied and looked to the window again. “Because I believe him. And I do feel like you’re jealous of her.” He smiled. “Ugh. Fine fine! I’m jealous! I don’t even know why I’m jealous but I feel like you’re somehow related with my first love so I think that’s why I’m jealous! Then also when you kneel down and speak to her, my heart felt uncomfortable! Happy?!” You explained.

 

“Eh? First love?” He blinked. Suddenly he clutched his head because of the sudden headache. “What happened to you? Had a headache?” You asked. “Y-yeah, but it’s nothing.” He said.

 

“And you said you were jealous when I kneeled down and speak to her?” You nodded. “Don’t think that way, I was supposed to reject her.” He said. “Reject her?” You asked.

 

[F L A S H B A C K]

(Minhyuk’s POV)

 

“Thanks.” I said. I get the things she handed to me. But I was supposed to reject her nicely but suddenly _____ came to the scene and snatched the things away from me. She threw the things that are snatched away from me and stepped onto it.

 

“Hey!” I said. I saw the nerd couldn’t do anything but to kneel down, picking up what is left within the smash.

 

“Why do you do that?! You hurt her feelings!” I said. “I don’t care!” She then go away. Then I kneeled down and wiped her tears. “Scram.” I heard what she said.

 

“Hey, you okay?” I asked the nerd. She could just lower her head. “Don’t cry..” She sniffed. “Well, the real is that I wasn’t suppose to accept your confession but to accept your gift to make you happy. I didn’t want to reject you with many eyes staring both of us.” I explained. Well< I can see that she’s sad. “We can still be friends though, right? But if you want to..” I murmured. She looked up with a shiny eyes. “I would love to be your friends! Being friends with you is better than nothing!” She beamed. Then YooKwon disturbed us.

 

“Hyung, I think _____ is jealous of her.” He told me. “Eh? Jealous? How could you know?” I asked. “I have the power to know peoples feeling, don’t you remember?” He smirked. “Oh I forgot.” I rubbed my neck.

 

[F L A S H B A C K E N D S]

(End of Minhyuk’s POV)

 

“Now you know right? Don’t think misunderstand first before you have the prove..” He said. You nodded. “Good.” He patted your head. You don’t know why but the way he patted your head makes your heart flutter.

 

 

 

 



 

So sorry guys for the delay chapter~

And FYI (For Your Information), I couldn’t update from tomorrow till next Friday! Monthly tests are waiting for me T_T So I couldn’t update T_T

So I hope you guys could understand my condition ^^

But as soon as the tests are finished, I’ll try my best to find time to update. Okay? :D

And thanks for the one subscribing and commenting!

I LOVE YOU!

Message by Author: JustMe-