Just A Coincidence Or, Maybe, It's Him?

In Love With My Guardian Angel

 

At P.E class, the teacher (Mr. Woo) told them to sit up with partners. But same as usual, you got no partners. No one wanted to be your partner since they knew you’ll hurt them when they’re doing sit up. And you don’t want anybody to be your partner.

 

“_____-ah, can I be your partner?” a nerd guy asked. “Me? Partner with you?” You asked. He nodded with a smile. “Heck no. You? A nerd, 4 eyes guy. With me? The rebel queenka? You got to be wrong.” You smirk. “B-but you got no partner..” he said in a low voice. “I don’t care if I got no partner. Don’t like that?” You said in a bored tone. “Y-yes…” he muttered. You push one of his shoulder. He fell. “WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE?” you asked. The gym room became silent. “Not again.” Taeil rubbed his head. You’re about to kick that nerd guy but someone stop in your way. You looked at the guy, it’s him again, Minhyuk.

 

“Why do you keep on stopping my way?” you asked, irritated. “Because he doesn’t have any mistake.” He replied. “Mistake? Don’t you see just now? He made a mistake. Wanting to be partner with me is a big mistake.” You said. “No it isn’t. he just asking to be your partner since you got none.” He continued. “How dare you speak to me like this!” you are about to hit him, but one of his friend, Yookwon, grab one of your wrist. “Nuh-uh. Hitting an innocent guy is wrong.” Yookwon said with a big smile. You were about to hit him with one of your wrist but Minhyuk grab it. You felt your heartbeat skip a bit. “He’s right. Hitting an innocent guy is wrong.” Minhyuk said.

 

“HEY! WHATS WITH THAT A COMMOTION THERE?” Mr. Woo shouted. “Nothing big, Mr. Woo!” Yookwon shouted back. “You.” Minhyuk pointed to the nerd. “Go now before she could hit you.” He warned. So with that the nerd crawl away. “Let go of my wrist.” You said with a bored tone. Both of them let go of your wrist. You stared at both of their faces. *One of them look familiar..* Until you saw a small black dot at Minhyuk’s chin. “What’s that small black dot on your chin?” you asked. “This?” he pointed. You nodded. “It’s my birthmark.”  He replied. *birthmark? Why it’s the same as his?* you thought.

 

*RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

 

“OKAY CLASS, DISMISS YOURSELF!” Mr. Woo dismissed. All students ran out from the gym room. But you still stand there. Thinking about him.

 

“Is that just a coincidence, or maybe, it’s him?”