Bomie oppa

In Love With My Guardian Angel

 

 

 

 

Soon, Ji Eun came back and didn’t saw your existence in the sea. “_____-ah~ _____-ah~ Where are you?” She called. She got no reply. “_____-ah~ don’t scare me. Come out now.” She begged. “Come on. You’re scaring me now.” She said. But there’s still no trace of you. She grew worried.

She asked the people near the beach. Everyone shook their head. She sighed and searched again. She tried to ask Teen Top about you, but they also don’t see you since they just arrive. She searched Block B and ask whether she’s with them or not, they shook their heads. She sighed.

“What happen?” Minhyuk asked. So Ji Eun started to explain what happen. Soon Block B is lending their hands to search for you. “_____-ah! _____-ah!” They called. No response. Minhyuk suddenly clutched his head because of a sudden headache again. Then he remembered everything. He ever went to this place before with a family, then a young girl trip in the sea and shouted for help, she called him as ‘Bomie oppa’. He tried to fight the ache on his head and a sudden flash came to his mind, he saw you in a white dress smiling widely. He quickly snapped his thought and hurriedly find you.

He dove and swam though the sea to find you. At last, after searching for you in how many minutes, he found you laying unconscious there. He quickly bring you to the surface back.

“H-hey! Look! There is _____ and Minhyuk!” Jihoon pointed. All attention went to where Jihoon pointed to. “Quick help me!” Minhyuk shouted. All ran to you and bring you to the shore. You were laying unconscious there. Minhyuk worriedly glance at you.

He started pumping yourself until waters came out from your mouth. You choked. All sighed in relieve. You started to open both of your eyes and caught the stare of Minhyuk, “Bomie oppa?” He nodded. You then hug him, “You’re back!” All were confuse, “Bomie oppa?” they asked softly.

Then Ji Eun sat down and said, “Sorry, _____-ah. Sorry I left you there.” Her tears started to fell. You wiped her tears softly, “It’s okay.” You smiled.

Soon, the night came; all of the students gather in the middle of the beach and started to make a bon fire. You sat there, feeling the warm on your heart. “At last, I can see dad and Bomie oppa.” You smiled.

 

 

 



 

Well, if you guys are confuse, Minyuk is her first love! *Jrengjreng~* Some of you guess it correct! ^^

In this story, you called him Bomie oppa because since Minhyuk stage name is B-Bomb, so I take the Bomb and add –ie at the end. Bombie -> Bomie.

Kekeke. Sorry if I name him like that :P