Promise

In Love With My Guardian Angel

 

Both of you grab the food tray and started to pick some food. After picking some foods, you guys went to search a table. You spotted an empty table, you grabbed Ji Eun’s wrist and went there. Then you both sat down.

 

“_­­­­­____-ah,” Ji Eun called. “Mm?” You humped. “Can I know why you’re being kind to me all in a sudden?” she asked. You blinked. “C-can I know why?” she asked again. “Can’t I?” You asked back, “Can’t I be kind?” You asked. “N-No.. I-It’s not like that,” She replied, “I’m just wondering why.” She continued in a low voice. “You want to know why?” You asked. She nodded.

 

“I want to be kind to you because…” Ji Eun gulped. “Because…” Ji Eun felt something bad is going to happen. “Because.. I can do this to you!” You splashed to her your soup. “AH!” she yelped and stood up.

 

Ji Eun felt many eyes starring her, she looked at you, who were blinking innocently at her. She blushed in embarrassment and buried her face. Ji Eun looked over her shirt, there was no dirt. She then looked at your soup, *Still full? Didn’t she splashed it to me?* You waved your hands in front of her face, “Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellowwwwwwwwwwwwww~” you sang, the then snapped her thoughts. “Do you want to know or not? Just now I was about to tell you but you yelped in the sudden.” You explained. Ji Eun nodded, “But before I tell why,” You eyed her. She gulped. “Why did you yelp just now?” You asked.

 

“Er… Er.. nothing!” she lied. “Tell. Me.” You command. “Ugh, fine, I think I was just imaginating things. I think that you’re splashing your soup to me.” Ji Eun explained. “Like this?” You grabbed your bowl and about to splash her, “S-stop! Y-yeah like that.” You chuckled, “Hahaha. I won’t be like that to my new friend.”

 

“Frie- what?!” Ji Eun asked. “Friend, yeah, friend. I want to start over from the beginning again. Hello, I’m Kim _____! Nice to meet you!” You handed out your hand. Ji Eun blinked. “Hey. I was trying to be friendly here.” She then took it, “Hello, too! My name is Choi Ji Eun! Nice to meet you, too!” She beamed. “But, why are you like this all in the sudden?” Ji Eun asked again, “I’m tired of being bad, okay?” You said. “I’m tired of teasing others. I’m tired of hitting others. I’m tired of shouting. I’m tired of being what I am when I was like a . I wanna change, and I promised that to someone, too.” You explained. Ji Eun nodded in understanding. “So.. you want to be my friend right?” You asked. “Of course!” Ji Eun beamed.

 

 



 

Next chapter will be where you’re promising to that ‘Someone’  :]

Comment and Subscribe!

And I do make an edit in the previous chapter, my mind was in a mess when I make that chapter ~.~