'Someone'

In Love With My Guardian Angel

 

It’s Saturday, you felt so bored. So you visited the place you often spend with your father and first love. Firstly, you went to the park. You sat on a swing and reminisce your past with them.

 

“There are many memories between you and me here. We laughed, we played, and we do things happily together.” You muttered. Then you saw a little girl playing with a boy and her father together happily, “Just like them..” You added.

 

Then you went to the sea shore, you played with the sand and you built a sand castle. After you made a big, beautiful castle, you smiled seeing that. “We also did this, right?” tears welled up in your eyes. You wiped the tears from your eyes, “I shouldn’t be crying.” You said.

 

After visiting many places, you decided to go to the cemetery. Before going there, you went to the florist. “What do you want, miss?” The old lady asked. “Roses, please. Red and white roses.” The old lade nodded and packed the roses. “Here you go.” She handed it to you. “How much it is?” You asked while searching your wallet. “$50.” You handed the money and started walking there.

 

Arriving there, you searched for your father and his grave; you cleaned their grave and place the roses on each. Red for your dad and white for him. That’s their favorite one. You also didn’t forget to pray. After praying, you felt someone tapped your shoulder. You looked back and close your eyes because of the luminous light. You open one of your eyes and see a man with wings. “Hello.” He greeted. You stood up and greeted back, “Hello, and can I know who are you?” You asked.

 

“You forgot me already? Wah, I thought my daughter won’t ever forget me.” He joked. “W-what? Daughter? You mean.. You are my father?” He nodded. “Waa, daddy! I miss you! You’re an angel huh?” you hugged him and he hugged you back, “Yes, I’m.”  “By the way, why can you be here?” You asked. “Well, I can visit thrice in a month.” He replied. “What? Thrice? How come I didn’t-“ “Didn’t saw me right?” He continued, you nodded. “Well, I’ve been hiding myself from you to observe what all your activities and.. I grew disappoint.” He muttered.

 

“Eh? Why?” You blinked. “You’re no longer like my old, cheerful, kind, helpful daughter but you turn into a monster, Roar!” He imitated how a monster roar, you ducked your head in embarrassment. “It’s because of you.” You murmured. “It’s because of you I’m like this. It really makes my mind out of control since you’re.. gone.” You cried in his hug. He felt bad, “I’m sorry, dear, I can’t do anything much.” “It’s okay, dad.” You wiped your tears.

 

An alarm suddenly beeped from nowhere, “You should be back soon, Mr. Kim.” Someone called. You turn around to find who it was but you couldn’t find anyone. “Well, I should go now.” He broke the hug, “But before I go, can I ask you a flavor?” You nodded, “Can you change your attitude? It make me sad seeing you like this.” You nodded. “But in return, you must visit me thrice a month. Deal?” “Deal.” He said.

 

“Promise?” You held your pinky, “Promise. And you, promise?” he held his pinky out too. “Promise.” You intertwine your pinky with his. He smiled. He then gave a kiss on your forehead before he go. “Gonna miss you..” You said. “Me too. I’ll be back soon, okay? Wait for me.” He said and go. “Okay, dad.” You said.