That's Better

In Love With My Guardian Angel

 

 

 

 

When the lesson started, Minhyuk introduce himself to you. “Hello, I’m Lee Minhyuk-“ “I know your name already. Don’t you just introduce yourself just now? Don’t ya?” You said with a bored tone. “Yes we did. But I want to know have a proper introduction with friend. Okay so let's start it again. Hello, I'm Lee Minhyuk. Hope we can be friends!” He held his hand out. You looked at his hand, then ignored it. “Ah, hope we can be friends, too!” He held his own hand and shook it with a big smile on his face. You couldn’t help but to chuckle. But he can’t hear your small chuckle.

 

Then, you whined loudly, “Aish. Why the class is so boring?!” “Ms. Kim. Please lower your voice.”The teacher spoke. “Who are you? My mom? No. So shut up.” You replied. “Ugh. You better to hear what I teach or else you’ll be failing at my test again.” He told. “Like I care, jerk.” You muttered. “Watch out your mouth, Ms. Kim! Even if I’m not your mother, you should show some respect to me and the other teacher around!” He scolded. You hit your table and stood up, “I don’t need your comment about me! And how dare you scold me! I can fire you right now if I want!” You shouted.“Oh please don’t. I need this job very much to pay all my life expenses. Please, I beg you. I’m sorry. It’s all my fault.” He apologized. Well since you're the child of the owner of BNS Academy, almost all of them scare you.

 

 

*RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

 

 

“Yeah! At last it’s break time!” You stormed out from the class before the teacher could dismiss the class. “Aish, that girl. Can never show respect after her father’s death.” The teacher muttered. Minhyuk heard what the teacher say, “What happened to her dad, teacher?” Minhyuk asked. “It’s a long story. Do you really want to know?” The teacher replied. Minhyuk nodded. “Find me later after break hour is done. At room 250.” The teacher told and left.

After that, Minhyuk searched for his friend. “Hey guys. I know what is making our target acting like this.” Minhyuk said. “Why?” Jiho asked. “It’s because of her father’s death.” Minhyuk continued. “Where did you know that from, hyung? And what causes her father’s death?” Jihoon asked. “Well, I heard the teacher said about her so I take that chance to ask him. I haven’t know what causes her father’s death yet. I'll be knowing it after break hour.”Minhyuk replied. “Okay then, why don’t we go and find some food to eat then?” Taeil suggested. “Right hyung! I’m starving to hell~” Jaehyo whined. “If you’re starving to hell, I’m starving to heaven.” Kyung joked. Everyone laughed. “Come on guys, stop the talk and grab some girls- I mean food to eat!” Yookwon said.

 

We headed to the cafeteria. It was very crowded. Then a sudden, they heard someone shouted, “HEY YOU! BETTER KEEPS YOUR EYES OPEN WHEN YOU WALK! UGH! HELL NO, MY ATTIRE IS NOW RUINED!” They all look to the source of that sound, it’s you and a nerd girl. “Sorry! Really sorry!” “AISH!” You’re about to slap that girl, someone grab your wrist. “Stop. She said sorry, don’t she?” Minhyuk said with all his group mates behind him nodded. “Wow! No one ever stopped _____ before! This is a new record!” The students started murmur to each other. “SHUT UP ALL!” You command. The cafeteria went quiet like a haunted house. “YOU!” You pointed at Minhyuk, “RELEASE YOUR GRIP FROM MY WRIST!” “Nope I won't until you forgive her.” He pointed to the girl. “I SAID RELEASE-“ “Forgive her first.” He tightens the grip. “Aish! Fine! You better get out from my way or you’ll be in danger!” You said pointing to the nerd. The student were shocked. No one ever command you yet. “Enough? Now let me go.” You continued with a bored tone. Minhyuk let you go. “That’s better.” He beamed. You looked at him in disgust and went out from the cafeteria.