Blonde?

In Love With My Guardian Angel

 

“MOVE! GIVE WAY! _____ IS ON THE WAY!” You shouted. Everyone gave you way. “Good.” You walked then someone came in front of you. “_____-ah, I-I-I li-like y-you. D-do y-you w-want t-to be m-my g-g-girlf-friend?” A boy confessed cowardly in front of many people, He handed out a flower. There’re also Block B and Teen Top there. You blinked, “Me?” You pointed to yourself. The boy nodded. Many eyes were at you and that boy. “She isn’t going to accept him, right?” Changhyun eyed Byunghyun who eyed at Minhyuk who eyed at the boy with jealousy aura. “Hyung~” he waved his hand in front of Byunghyun’s face. “O-oh, yes?” Byunghyun replied. “You’re not paying attention, huh?” Changhyun pouted. “I’m sorry~” Byunghyun sang. “So do you think she’ll accept it?” “Dunno~”

 

On the other side, Minhyuk who was watching both of them, was interrupt by Jaehyo, “She won’t accept him.” Jaehyo muttered. “oh really?” Jiho asked. Jaehyo noded. But then you accepted it, you took the flower, all people jaws dropped. “WHAT?! SHE ACCEPTED IT!?” Everybody was shocked.

 

“No! It can’t be true!”

 

“Are you out of your mind?!”

 

“No way!”

 

“Hyung, you said she isn’t going to accept him?” Jihoon asked. Buth then you threw the flower and stepped it. But you felt that you’re not stepping a flower but a hand instead. You looked down and saw Minhyuk’s hand. You gasped and quickly carried your foot and landed it on the floor. “I knew you’re going to do this. I won’t let you do it for the second time.” He muttered.

 

Then the nerd girl,  Choi Ji Eun (the nerd that confesses to Minhyuk), went to Minhyuk, “Minhyuk oppa! Are you okat?!” Ji Eun asked worriedly. “I’m fine.” He rubbed his own hand. Ji Eun touched his hand and he winced. “No you’re not fine! Let’s go to the clinic!” Ji Eun dragged Minhyuk to the clinic. You watched them go with jealousy, somehow you wanted to be the one beside Minhyuk not Ji Eun. “So, you want to be my girlfriend?” the boy asked. “You think?!” You replied with irritated tone. The boy just lowered his head. “See?” Jaehyo muttered, “She’s not accepting him.” He continued.

 

You then walked off tou your class, but you stumble onto something. You close your eyes and yelped. But before your body could land, someone catches you. You open one of your eyes to see who is it. *Blonde? Minhyuk?* you then open one of your eyes again. “Byunghyun..” You whispered, you can feel disappointment in you because it’s not Minhyuk but your heart skipped a beat. “Be careful next time, okay?” He winked. You felt your cheeks are colouring up. You ran and shouted, “Thanks!”