Father's Death

In Love With My Guardian Angel

 

“Excuse me, is there Mr. Kang? (the teacher’s name, sorry I forgot to write his name on the previous chapter.)” Minhyuk asked. “Oh I’m here! Come in!” Mr. Kang invited Minhyuk in. “So, Mr. Kang, what causes her father’s death?” Minhyuk asked.

So after that Mr. Kang told to Minhyuk what happened to her father.

“Ah, now I know. Okay thank you for the information, Mr. Kang. I’ll be going now. I still have classes. Goodbye.” He bowed and left.

 

“So hyung, what causes her father’s death?” Jihoon asked.

“A car accident. They got car accident because there was a driver who got drunk, then their car accidentally crashed to each other. Inside their car got She, her parents, a boy and a driver. She and her mother managed to save themselves but not her father, the boy and the driver, they died on that accident. That accident happened when she was still 13 years old. Before her father’s death, she was incredibly smart, well-mannered, mature, kind, and helpful. The one who teaches her to be like that is her father. Ever since her father died, she changed. She loved her father so much. She thought that if there is no father, she couldn’t leave. Not because she hate her mother but she prefer to be with her father since he was a lot more caring to her. So that causes why she became rebel as this. And the boy at that accident is one of the cause she’s being like this. He was her fist love.” Minhyuk explained. Everyone goes “OH..” “So now focus to change her back into the kind Kim _____.” Minhyuk said. All nodded.

 

 

Minhyuk get back to his seat. He felt someone’s staring at him. He turned his head towards you and caught you staring him. “Why did you do that?” You asked. “Huh?” he blinked. “Don’t act stupid, . Answer me.” You said in a serious tone. “Oh the one at the cafeteria?” he asked. You nodded. “Well, nothing big but to stop you.” He replied. “Why would you stop me, if she makes my attire dirty?” You asked. “She doesn’t do that on purpose.” He said. “How can you say that?” You asked. “I can see right through her face. Okay? Done?” he spoke. “Ugh. Okay. Done.” You muttered.