A Newly Sweet Couple

In Love With My Guardian Angel

 

 

 

At night, you can’t sleep since you’re too excited for the trip this year. You don’t know why, but maybe it’s because you have friend(s) now.

You keep on flipping yourself to the left and right. “Argh. I just can’t get some peaceful sleep!” You growled and sat up. You didn’t notice it’s 4 am in the morning until you glance at the clock. “What am I going to do? Aish.” You ruffled your hair and something popped in your mind.

You were at the kitchen, searching some ingredients for breakfast. Well, since you only knew how to make omelet (the Japanese food), so you decided to make one.

Once you finished making the omelet, the-not-very-perfect omelet, you serve it on a plate and you glanced at the clock. “6 am?! Did I cook that long?!” You then rushed to your room, grabbed your clothes and headed to the bathroom. Not caring whether you got cut on your hand or not.

Once you’re done with your bath, you headed to the kitchen and eat. You saw your mom there eating already. You sat down and started eating yours. “How was the omelet mom?” You asked. “Horrible.” She said and made a face, you lowered your head, “Nah, I was kidding. It’s good. I never knew you’re good at cooking.” You heard that and smiled.

After eating, you and your mom headed to the school it was 6.50 am and the students were here already with the bus in charge. They do some attendance at the students and they entered the bus.

You were searching for Ji Eun for your seat partner but someone already be hers. “Sit with me.” You turn your head as you heard someone talking. “No.” You snarled. “Hey young miss, take your seat, we’re going now.” The driver said. You sighed and sat beside Minhyuk who is smiling widely.

On the way there, you felt sleepy and your eyelids are about to fall but you force it to not fall, but you loses. Your eyelids fell and you fell asleep. Once you’re asleep, your head accidentally fell to Minhyuk’s shoulder. He was about to shove you but he glanced at your beautiful face. *She’s beautiful, how come I didn’t realize it at first?*

Then he could feel his heart reacting. He shook his head, *No. Don’t tell me I’m falling for her. Angels can’t fall in love with humans.* He accidentally saw the cut on your hand and he started healing it before anyone could see. His power is to heal.

After healing, he felt sleepy so he decided to take a short nap. When he’s asleep, his head accidentally fell on top of yours. Ji Eun who is searching for Minhyuk saw the scene and looked back with hurt heart. It’s like seeing a newly sweet couple. *They don’t have feeling towards each other, right? I shouldn’t be jealous.* She thought.

 

 



 

Last update for today~

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for the one who subscribe and comment too! ^^