You Did Great

In Love With My Guardian Angel

 

*Aish! Why am I thinking of him? Forget him! He’s nothing!* You thought.

 

*RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

 

So that’s when the last class ended. Everyone grab their backpack and headed to the exit door.

 

But before they could get out of the class, someone closes the exit door. And it’s you.

 

“Everyone please get back to your seat.” You said, sweetly. The only time you speak sweetly is when you wanted to collect their money. It happens once a week.

 

As they hear what you said, the sighed and went back to their seat. “What’s happening here?” Kyung asked. “As usual, _____ is collecting students’ money.” Someone whisper. “Ah I see..” he said.

 

You sat at the teacher’s table and pulled out a bowl. That bowl is somehow like a piggy bank for you. “You.” You pointed to a guy. “M-me?” he pointed to himself. You nodded and smile. He sighed and walk towards you.he took money from his pocket and inserted it to the bowl. “Next!” You said.

 

And after a girl inserted the money and exited the class, there comes a nerd. It’s the nerd who makes your attire ruined. “Oh, so it’s you again?” You said smirking. She just lower her head down. “Pay.” You said. “I-I don’t have money..” she whisper. “What?” You asked. “I-I don’t have money..” she lowered her head more.

 

You slammed the teacher’s table, “WHAT?!” You shouted. “I-I-I’m very sorry!” she bowed. “SORRY ISN’T ENOUGH!” You continued. “Enough.” Someone spoke. The nerd looked at the one speaking, and it’s Minhyuk. The one who saved her at the cafeteria just now. She felt her heartbeat beats faster and her cheeks blushed. “Enough?” You smirked.  “Yes. Everyone, you may now go home.” He said. “WAIT!” You stopped them. “Getting home without paying me money? Ha. You wish.” Then someone pulled you, “Go.” Minhyuk said. They ran away.

 

“Aish! Now my money had gone!” You scram. “You must pay for all money that haven’t been paid to me yet, now!” You command. “Make me.” He challenged. “Ugh. We need to use the hard way then.” You ran and tried to punch him but he grab your wrist. “Only this you got?” he smirked. The way he smirk make you remembered of him. “Aish!” You release your wrist from his grip. You grab your backpack and exited yourself.

 

“Wow hyung. You did great.” Jihoon said. “Thanks.” Minhyuk smiled proudly.