Byunghyun?

In Love With My Guardian Angel

 

 

 

 

 

“Mom! We’re going to the amusement park right?” You beamed. Your mom nodded. “Yipee! Yah pabo! Get changed already! We’re going to the amusement park.” You tugged your first love sleeves. “I know! I know!” he said irritated. “Dad! Get change too!” You said tugging your dad sleeves. “Arasso. Arasso.” He smiled.

 

On the way there, you feel so happy that you’re going to the amusement park with your beloved family and first love. He knew that you loved him, so was he.

 

“Mom, dad! When we arrive there what you guys want to pl-“ You was cut off by the driver, “WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” he turn left and right the car wheel.

 

*BAM!*

 

The both car crashed. You with your mom rolled yourselves from the car crash. “DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B-“

 

“NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” You was awaken from your nightmare, “_____-ah! What happen?!” Your mom asked, worried. “I dreamt about them, again.” A tear fell from your eye. Your mom walks towards you and gave you a hug. She knew who she dreamt about, she keeps dreaming about them. “Shh. It’s fine.” Your mom hushed. You felt comforted. “Let’s go to school now.” Your mom invited.

 

*------*-------*

 

As you arrived the school, you kept your head down.  Students keep staring you. It’s weird to see the rebel queenka acts like this. But still, they gave you a way to walk.

 

As you arrived your class, you immediately walks to your place and seat. Minhyuk saw you and asked, “What happen to you?” You shook your head and give him a smile. He knew that you’re giving him a signal that you’re saying nothing so he blinked and nodded.

 

“Okay class! We have a new students again! Please introduce yourselves!”

 

“Hello I’m Bang Minsoo. Call me C.A.P!”

 

“Hello I’m Choi Jonghyun, Changjo is in me!”

 

“Hello I’m Yoo Changhyun. Adorable Ricky you can call me.”

 

“Hello I’m Lee Chanhee. Call me Chunji, ladies.” He said with a wink.

 

“Hello I’m Ahn Daniel. Call me Niel.”

 

“Hello I’m Lee Byunghyun, call me L. Joe.”

 

*W-wait.. Byunghyun?* You thought. You look at him. He has the same blonde hair like Minhyuk asked. Then when you turn your head to see Minhyuk, he is biting his lower lip. Same as his crew.

 

“You can sit behind _____. _____ raise your hand!” Mr. Kang command. You raise your hand and put it down again. When they are proceed to their seat, you heard Byunghyun whisper something to Minhyuk, “I’m back, brother.” He smirked. You can see Minhyuk is mad. When you look Byunghyun, he gave you a sweet yet evil smile. Your heart reacted.

 

“Eh? Why my heart is reacting for him? He isn’t him right?” You muttered.

 

 

 

 



 

Hello guys!

An update before I take my tests. Hope you guys like it! ^^

See you all after I taken all my tests!

Ppyeong~

Thanks for subscribers and commenters! You all are my inspirations! Love you!

And hey I've made a One-shot Collection;

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/69425

Apply if you want! ^^

Subscribe and Comment there~