Playing in the sea

In Love With My Guardian Angel

 

 

After few hours of sleeping, you woke up. You realize that your head is leaning on someone’s shoulder; you decided to lift your head. But it’s heavy; you didn’t know that someone’s head is above you.

“Eh, why it’s heavy?” You turn your gaze to the left and found out that Minhyuk’s sleeping peacefully. Since they haven’t arrived at the place yet, you decided not to wake him up instead you carefully lift his head and put it on your shoulder.

You gazed at his face, “He looks cute when he’s asleep.” You giggled and decided to take a picture of him. *CLICK!* Soon after the click sound, Minhyuk woke up. You quickly hide your phone and giggled.  He looked at you with half open eyes, “What’s so funny?” He asked. “Nothing~” You sang.

“Students! We’re arriving soon! Be ready with your belongings! Don’t leave them in the bus!” The driver said. As soon we arrive there, you get your belongings and go. When you went out from the bus, you accidentally trip, “Ah!” You yelped.

You felt someone holding you, “Byunghyun.” He flashed a smile, “Be careful.” You nodded and stood up. “Students! Gather here! I’m going to distribute your room keys!” Your mom said.

After distributing, you and Ji Eun, together with your mom, went to your rooms. You finished packing and see the schedule, “Free time? Mom, really free time?” Your mom nodded. “Yes! Free time. Can I go to the beach?!” You beamed. She nodded again. “Thanks mom! Come on Ji Eun, you join too!” You searched for your swimsuit.

You and Ji Eun headed to the beach. Ji Eun thoughts was still on the moment just now. “I don’t have the right to be jealous.” She said. On the way there, you met Minhyuk and his crew, “Hey guys! Wanna join us to the beach? It’s free time!” You invited. “Sure.”

Once you guys arrive the beach, all go to the sea except for you. “Why you aren’t joining? Come on!” Ji Eun tagged you to the sea. You don’t feel like going to the sea since you’ve trauma against the sea when you’re little. “Em, you can play by your own. I’ll be playing here.” “Ah, don’t be like that, we’re friends right? Come on!” She then tag you along with her.

When you step on the shore, you were afraid. But Ji Eun still tag you along with her. She started splashing water to you. You then splashing water back to her. Soon she fell herself thirsty, so she told you that she’s going to go to get some drink. You nodded. You felt bored so you decided to walk in the sea to encounter your trauma. But accidentally, you tripped and fell. You can’t swim and you’re in the deep part of the sea.

“Help! Help! Bomie oppa! Help!” You shouted, but no one responded. Soon you started to lose your consciousness.

 


Who's Bomie oppa?

Lets see~