Jealous

In Love With My Guardian Angel

 

The next day, when you entered the school, the girls shouted,

 

“Oppa! Marry me!”

 

“Oppa! Be my girlfriend!”

 

“Oppa! Be my date!”

 

“Oppa! Let’s have tonight!”

 

*What the hell?* You stared at the new school kingka. Every time you hear the girls scream like that, you know that there’s a new kingka of the school. You looked at him, no them. It’s Minhyuk and his crew.

 

“So you became the school kingka? Congrats.” You said with a bored tone. “Thanks.” He replied with a smile.

 

Then the nerd yesterday came bringing a pack of chocolates, a love letter. “Woah it seems someone is going to confess here~” Jiho sang and the others laughed.

 

“Oppa, thanks for helping me these few days. If you weren’t her, I don’t know what will happen to me now. And I don’t know why my heart reacts when you’re at my side. I think I’ve fallen for you. Please accept my confession!” she held the chocolates and the love letter out. You don’t know why but you felt jealousy over you. But you didn’t care.

 

When you flip yourself and headed to the class, you heard, “Thanks.” Minhyuk said. *WHAT?! HE ACCEPTED IT?!* You flip your body again and look. He really accepted it. You ran to him and grab those thing and threw it to the floor. You stepped at the chocolates. “Hey!” Minhyuk said. The nerd couldn’t do anything but to kneel down, picking up what is left within the smash.

 

“Why do you do that?! You hurt her feelings!” he said. “I don’t care!” You then go away. Then Minhyuk kneel down and wiped the nerd tears. “Scram.” You said with a jealousy tone. He murmured something to the nerd and she felt a bit happier. You couldn’t help to see the situation so you just left.

 

Yookwon see could feel that you’re jealous. “Hyung, I think _____ is jealous of her.” He told MInhyuk. “Eh? Jealous? How could you know?” Minhyuk asked. “I have the power to know peoples feeling, don’t you remember?” He smirked. “Oh I forgot.” Minhyuk rubbed his neck.

 

*She’s jealous, huh?* Minhyuk smirked.

 

 



 

Have fun reading!

Subscribe and leave some comments!

It motivates me!

Thank you! ^^