Happy

In Love With My Guardian Angel

 

 

 

 

After classes, you searched Ji Eun, “Ji Eun-ah, will you be my roommate?” She blinked. “Come on, I don’t have roommate yet.. Or do you?” She shook her head. “Good. Then be my roommate.” She then nodded, unsure. “Don’t worry. I won’t bite.”

Then you headed home. First thing to do is to pack all your things. You went to search your backpack and luggage. You then went to the closet and bring out your clothes. Bunch of clothes. “Wow. I thought I was thrifty.” You mumbled.

Then you pick what clothes should you wear at there. You brought some favorite dresses with you. It has flower pattern on it. It suited the theme so you bring it with you. You also bring your shorts. And not to forget, your swimsuit.

After done picking clothes, you went to the bathroom to get some soap and shampoo. You then heard your mom called you so you went to her.

“_____-ah, are you going to sleep with me?” Your mom asked. You then hit your head, *Oh man! I forgot that mom is joining too!* Your mom then tilted her head, “Why?” “E-ehm, mom, I already have a roommate..” You sheepishly smiled. “Who?” “Ji Eun.” “Oh, the nerd?” You nodded. Your mom then smiled in thought, *She have improvement.*

“So whom am I going to sleep with?” Your mom faked a pout, “E-ehm, I don’t know.” You stared at the floor, she chuckled, “How about I’m sleeping with you and Ji Eun?” she suggested. You think it for a while then nodded with a smile.

Your mom who saw your smile became happy and formed a smile in her face too. “_____-ah,” She called, “Yes?” You blinked. “I’m happy to see you like this.” She ruffled your hair. “I bet your dad is happy, too.” You then smiled, “Of course!” You beamed. “Oh yeah, mom, I saw dad a few days ago.” You said. “I knew.” She replied.

“Eh you knew? Since when?” You asked, “Since your dad came visit me a few months ago. He told me that he could visit us thrice a month.” She explained. “Eh?! He visited you first?! How come he just visited me these few days?! No fair!” You pouted, “Well, at least he visited you right? Now go pack your things. Then go down for dinner.” You then headed to your room. “Oh yeah mom, we’ll just bring one luggage so it’s easy for us to bring, okay? And if you have snacks bring it to me so I’ll put it in my backpack!” You shouted. “Okay, dear!” She replied.

Your mom who saw you like this couldn’t help but to be happy seeing you like this. 

 

 



 

I know it's boring, I kinda wanted to make this story longer before it ends.

Naw, I think after the chapter about the trip will be added some chapters and this story will end :(