In Love With My Guardian Angel

In Love With My Guardian Angel

 

 

 

Minhyuk, who got arrive first at earth packed his things as fast as he could. After packing he went to search for a paper, he then wrote something on it.

“I’ll be going somewhere. I’ll be back soon!” Minhyuk stormed out from the room.

Minhyuk ran to the school and went to the class. Since its Saturday, so there got no classes. He placed the paper on the drawer of the paper.

Soon he went back to the place where he was supposed to be.

 

*-----*-----*-----*-----*

 

Monday came and you went to school. You feel weird. There is no presence of Block B and Teen Top. The school became calm when there are no them. You headed to the class, you saw Ji Eun.

“Ji Eun-ah, did you saw Minhyuk?” You asked.

“Minhyuk? Whom?” Ji Eun asked back, not knowing who is Minhyuk.

“You don’t know him? The one you liked before?” “Nope. I never liked anyone before.” She explained. “Weird. Then did you know either Block B or Teen Top?” You asked. “Who they are? I don’t know them.” She said.

You blinked in shock. She doesn’t know them? We just spend our time together!

You went to your seat and get something from the drawer. You searched and found a letter, you open it.

 

_____-ah, maybe when you open and read this letter I won’t be here anymore. Of course. I don’t belong here. Okay, to the point, I’m here is for a mission to change you. And since you changed, our mission is complete and we must go back to the heaven. Why heaven? Because I’m an angel, together with Block B. And you didn’t saw Teen Top too, right? They went back to the heaven, too. Yes, they are angels. When you read this please don’t change your attitude to the old ones again okay? Just be like this. One more thing, I don’t know why I’m feeling like this but I think I’m in love with you, but angels can’t love a human. So I’ll just keep this feeling to myself. I wonder if you love me too. :P And if you ask any person about us, they won’t remember anything since our commanded erased their memories of moment with us. Okay, for long now. I’ll miss you, and I love you my little _____.

From your childhood lover,

Bomie oppa.

 

 

A tear fell from your eyes. You couldn’t believe that it’s true. The one you loved living you again. But you know you must let go.

“I promise I won’t change for you to be happy, Bomie oppa. And I think I’m in love with my guardian angel, which you are.” You smiled.

 

 

 



 

Here’s the end of this story!

Sorry if it’s bad!

Thanks for those who are willing to read this!

Thanks for commenter and subscribers!

Maybe my next story will be about INFINITE! Yeay!

Love you~