Meeting

In Love With My Guardian Angel

 

 

 

 

 

Few days later, there’s a meeting for those who are joining the trip. So they are called to the multi-purpose room.

Soon as they arrived, they are called to take their seat. “All right students. Same as the year before, we’re going to the resort for a trip. Thanks for the one who wanted to join the trip.” The school owner, aka your mother, said.

The students go, “Woo-yeah!” “Great!” You mother chuckled. “All right students, calm down. It’s time to group you. Here I got the list of the group. Proceed to your group when you heard your name. Since this year participants are lesser, so one group is equivalent to 3 students.” The students growled, “Aish. Hope I got the one I knew.”

“Group one, Ji Eun, Jiho, Minsoo. Group two, _____, Minhyuk, Byunghyun. Group three, Yukwon, Kyung, Jihoon. Group four, Changhyun, Jonghyun, Chanhee. Group five, Jaehyo, Daniel, Taeil. Group six……” As all of them heard their names, they went to their respective group.

Jiho is irritated to be one group with Minsoo., same as Minsoo. Minhyuk with Byunghyun is galring at each other. Yukwon, Kyung and Jihoon toss their hands against each other, same as Changhyun, Jonghyun and Chanhee. Jaehyo and Taeil glared at Daniel who just whistling there.

“Here are the activities to be done there. Be sure not to lose it.” Your mother said as the teachers distributed the paper.

“Okay. Go back to the classes. Be sure to pack all your things. Bring necessary things. Oh, and another thing, NO girl and guy in one room. One room may fit 2-3 people. Understood?” “Yes, ma’am!” “Good. Be here at 7 am. We’re heading there at 7.30 am. Be sure you’re not late. If you’re late, we won’t wait and will be leaving you there. I don’t care if you’d paid or not.” Your mom threatens. They gulped and nodded.

You smiled, “Luckily I’m the owner of the school child, so mom will woke me up~” You sang. Your mother heard that and went to you, “You must wake up on your own if you want to join. Understood?” “B-But..” “No buts. It’s clear enough.” Then your mother went out.

You sighed, “Hope my alarm could wake me up.”