Impressed

In Love With My Guardian Angel

 

After eating, we went to the class. You could hear murmurs everywhere.

 

“Is it really true that _____ and Ji Eun are now friends?” a girl spoke. “I heard they said so. Wah, Ji Eun is so lucky! I want to be her friend too.” Her friends replied. You heard the conversation and spoke, “I can be your friend if you want to.” You smiled. “Really?!” You nodded. “Yeay!” they beamed. Minhyuk who saw you being friendly can’t help but to smile.

 

Once you arrived the class, you headed to your seat. “You did a nice one.” You heard someone talk; you turn your head and saw Minhyuk by your side already. “What do you mean? And since when you’re here? I didn’t saw you here just now.” You said. “First, you forgave the boy that you hurt. Second, you become lot friendlier. I came just now.” He said. “Oh, I see.” “I’m quite impressed because you forgave the boy.” He muttered. “Why?” You blinked, “You forgave him because of me right?” “W-who said so?! I don’t do it for you!” You denied, the fact is you did it because of him. “Liar. I can see it right through your face.” He chuckled. You ducked your head in embarrassment. He patted your head, “There’s no need to be embarrass, and you did the right thing.” He said. You smiled.

 

Then the teacher came in. “Good morning, class.” Everyone bowed. “Before the class start, I’m here to tell you that the school is going to make a trip to the 5 Star Resorts. All you need to do is to pay $155 dollars for 1 week there. Cheap right? And the deadline of payment is tomorrow.” The students goes ‘YES!’ ‘WOHOO!’ The teacher couldn’t help but to shook his head and laugh.

 

“You joining?” Minhyuk asked you, “Of course I would, I’m the BNS Academy owner’s child.” You said proudly. He chuckled, “How about you?” You asked, “Maybe I’ll go.” He replied.