Brother

In Love With My Guardian Angel

 

“Hey, why did he call you ‘brother’?” You asked Minhyuk while quoting the word brother. “He’s my brother.” Minhyuk replied. “You said you got no brothers?” You asked. “He’s my STEP brother.” He explained. “Oh, why can?” You interrogate him. “Okay, so here, My dad passed away, and my mom remarried with his father. But I’m older than him. His death-“ “Death?” You blinked. *Oh snap!* Minhyuk thought. “What do you mean by ‘his death’?” You continued. “E-erm, nothing. Forget it.” Minhyuk then looked away.

 

*Death?* You thought. Then someone tapped your back, “Hey, can I lend a pencil? I forgot to bring mine.” You handed him your extra pencil. “Thanks.” He winked. You could feel your cheeks are colouring up. *Why am I blushing?! I can’t fall for him!* You said in your mind. *Why can’t you? You can love me if you want.* *Eh? ‘you can love me?’* You looked back and saw Byunghyun smiling at you. You smiled back. “Weird.” You muttered.

 

*RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

 

You then headed outside. Minhyuk on the other side, is searching Byunghyun, together with Block B. They searched and searched and found them at the field. “Byunghyun!” Minhyuk shouted. Byunghyun looked back, “Yes, my sweet lovely brother?” Byunghyun replied sweetly. Minhyuk snickered. “Stop calling me like that.” Minhyuk said. “Okay, B-R-O-T-H-E-R.” Byunghyun spelled the word one by one that makes Minhyuk mad. Minhyuk had clenched his fist and ready for an attack but Zico block it. “Not now.” ZIco said.

 

“Okay, now to the point. Why are you guys here?” Jaehyo asked. “Mission.” Chanhee replied. “Who told you that?” Jihoon asked. “Cho PD hyung.” Jonghyun answered. “Who’s your target?” Taeil asked. “Kim _____.” Daniel replied. “Oh, so we’re rival, huh?” Zico smirked. “Yeah we’re.” Minsoo said. Minhyuk just looked Byunghyun.

 

Teen Top is also known as the greatest rival of Block B. And one of both groups are blood related. Only some knew. So now both of the groups are competing to find which group is the best. Their numbers of changed targets are equal. So you, Kim _____, are the one who determine who’ll win. But they’ll not let you know that they’re angels.

 


 


 

Free from tests at last!

Hope you like the update!

And, anyone willing to be my co-author?

If you’re willing to be one, you can write something on my wall. Thanks :)