Mission

In Love With My Guardian Angel

 

“Minhyuk hyung!” Jihoon, aka PO, the youngest of the group so called Block B called. “Neh? Wae Jihoon?” Minhyuk, aka B-Bomb, the best angel to change humans personality in the group replied. “Cho PD hyung is calling us up at the hall. Lets go!” he pulled Minhyuk to the hall.

 

When they arrived the hall, there were a lot of group. Minhyuk and Jihoon is finding their group mates somewhere. They meet up at the center of the hall. “Why are we being called by Cho PD hyung?” Minhyuk asked. “Well, I’m not sure enough but I think there’ll be a new mission for us.” Jiho, aka Zico, the leader of the group replied. “Mission? Aish. I’m tired of missions!” Taeil, the oldest of the group whined. “Well, I like missions. There is where I could meet up beautiful ladies.” Yookwon, aka U-kwon, the erted one in the group said while smiling with a erted smile. “I agree with you Yookwon!” Kyung, another erted one said.“Yah! All in your mind is ladies, ladies, and ladies!” Jaehyo, the handsome one in the group smacked the head of Yookwon and Kyung.

 

“ALL ATTENTION CALLED TO ALL THE MEMBERS OF THE GROUP! I’M HERE TO CALL ALL OF YOU IS TO GIVE YOU A MISSION. WELL THIS MISSION IS DEDICATED TO ALL OF YOU. PLEASE ONE FROM THE GROUP COME UP TO THE STAGE WHERE I’M SPEAKING TO PICK WHO ARE YOUR TARGET !” Cho PD shouted. “Well, who’s going to the stage?” Jiho asked. “Minhyuk hyung!” Jihoon suggested. “Okay! Minhyuk! Go ahead and pick!” Jiho command. “Pick a beautiful one!” both Yookwon and Kyung said.

 

Minhyuk headed to the stage. “All of you, pick one of the paper inside this bowl. There wrote the name of the target that you’ll be on mission with. With their address. There got their picture too so you can easily find them.” Cho PD announced. Minhyuk without any hesitance, grab one of the papers and open it. “Kim _____?” he mumbled while taking a look at the picture of you. Then he felt his head ache as he see the picture of you. “Okay. All of you can go steady yourselves and be ready for the mission tomorrow.” Soon the crowd get back to their dormitory.

 

“Hey, who do we got?” Jaehyo asked. “Kim _____.” Minhyuk replied. “Is she beautiful?” Yookwon asked while snatching the paper from Minhyuk. “Wow. We’re lucky to have a target like this..” Yookwon said, still looking at the picture. Then Jihoon snatch the paper, “Hey! Let me see too!” he stared at the picture. “Wow, I agree with what Yookwon hyung said.” Jihoon said. All of them keep staring the picture of you. Until Minhyuk spoke, “Hey, for how long you guys is going to stare that picture? We need to have some rest first.” “Oh yeah I forgot. Lets go!” Jiho said.

 

 



 

1st update of the day!

Will be updating if I have time!

Comment and Subscribe!