Somewhere

Children of The Beasts

[Jinki’s PoV]

We arrived at our new house and were introduced to our new house mates and neighbors. The two boys who lived there already both seemed to take a liking in my younger brothers. Who are these boys? Well our housemate Jonghyun and our neighbor Minho. Lucky for them, my brothers seemed to like them back…

FIVE YEARS LATER…

We’ve been living in this town for five years already, we moved into our own little house, my life has official become terribly boring…Why you ask? Well, Key and Jonghyun started dating and Taemin and Minho did too, which leaves me at home alone when they are out on dates together. I’m not really home alone though since my parents are home, but they are doing inappropriate things I’d much rather not talk about. One good thing is I’m of age now and can go out by myself, which is usually what I’m doing now.

Hmm…I’m hungry…where is the closest place to have chicken? Hmm…that’d be…

“Hey, kid pay attention to where you are going!” yelled the man I just bumped into, except I had tripped over my feet and ran into him, causing him to fall down onto his and causing him to glare daggers into my head.

“Ah…I’m sorry…” I Said.

He glared at me and pushed me off him and into the road. He then stood up and walked away. I sighed and stood up, walking across the street since I was heading to my nearest destination, which was the chicken shop.

“Chicken…Chicken…Chicken…” I muttered.

“ONEW-HYUNG!” Yelled a voice, suddenly I was tackled onto the ground, landing painfully on my .

I looked at my attacker seeing my youngest brother Taemin who was pouting and hugging me in a really tight grip.

“What is it Taemin?” I asked.

“Minho won’t buy me banana milk!” said Taemin, pouting.

I chuckled, “What about Key or Jonghyun?”

“They both refused saying I got to hyper…” said Taemin, “Could you buy me some?”

“I’ll buy you some as long as you promise me not to drink the whole pack-“

“SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE!” screeched a lady.

Taemin and I both looked at the road, but froze in shock, seeing a limp and bloody body lying in the road, by the looks of it, it was a hit and run accident. I stood up, standing Taemin up too.

“Minnie, thank god we found you!” said Key, hugging Taemin in a motherly grip, “How many times do I have to tell you not to run away like that?” His voice slowly trailed off once he saw the accident, “What happened?”

“It was a hit and run accident.” I said, going to go over and heal the boy with my power and the other four could tell.

“Hyung…you know umma said not to use your powers in front of humans, or they’ll be suspious,” Said Key.

I sighed, “Fine then, I won’t heal him around humans…”

I broke out of his grip, seeing no one was going to take him to the hospital or even pay attention to him and the panicking brown haired lady. I ran to him, picking him up carefully, knowing if I hurt him more I could heal him back.

“Who are you?” asked the lady, “Where are you taking him?”

“I’m a friend of his…and I’m taking him to the hospital of course.” I lied, dumb lady just leave me alone I don’t know you. “Who are you?”

“I’m Jessica, I’m the person who he’s been working with for a few years now…” said the girl.

“Well, I should probably get going.” I said, feeling attracted to him somehow.

“I’ll go with you!” said Jessica, about ready to follow me, but, luckily someone came out of her work.

“JESSICA COME BACK IN HERE AND GET THESE TABLES CLEANED UP!” yelled the mean boss, I take it.

“I’ll be in a bit.” Said Jessica, “Please take him to the hospital for me…”

She then left. I sighed, thinking, finally you leave…

I then began to walk back to my house, hoping, no praying my parents weren’t doing the in appropriate things anymore.

“Hyung, wait up…” said Key, he and the others caught up to me.

“Why are you helping this guy?” asked Jonghyun, “Do you even know him?”

“Ani…” I said, “But I feel like I’m being drawn to him…”

“Awwww….hyung’s got a crush.” Said Taemin.

“No, I don’t.” I said, “I don’t like him.”

“Whatever hyung…” said Key, the others chuckled at something he whispered and I chose to ignore.

I then headed home.

[3rd person PoV]

A figure who stood in an ally watching the five leave with the wounded boy laughed, “So…I’ve finally found you again…also, that boy will bring upon your destruction…Have fun with him…”

The man then vanished into thin air with an evil smirk on his face.


ANY IDEAS ON WHO THIS GUY IS???

ALSO, PLEASE COMMENT!!