The Calm Before the Storm

Children of The Beasts

 [Onew’s PoV]

I stared at the sleeping male beside me, his peaceful sleeping face calmed my nerves, and it made me smile. I kissed his forehead and was quiet, listening to see if any of the other house’s inhabitants were up, and by the silence I knew they weren’t. I smiled, pulling Seunghyun closer he snuggled up against my side and I was ecstatic.

If you are wondering, my family all came to the house, by family I mean uncle Hyunseung and Uncle Junhyung and everyone else. They luckily found houses nearby and bought them which means we all were neighbors now.

He groaned and I fell silent and motionless.

“Hyung…You are up?” said Seunghyun.

I nodded, “I am…”

His face was distorted by a look of disgust.

“What?” I asked.

“You have morning breath…” said Seunghyun.

This time I pouted, he smiled and kissed me.

“You don’t seem to mind much…” I said, hugging him tighter.

“If I did, I wouldn’t get my morning kisses…” said Seunghyun, pouting.

I pecked him again, smiling, “That’s all you get for today…”

“Why?” asked Seunghyun.

“I need to shower…” I said, he frowned and laid his head back on his pillow.

“Fine…” he pouted, “Wake me up when you are done.”

“Alright,” I said.

He fell back to sleep, which made me smile since his sleeping face was so cute. I then climbed off the bed and walked to the bathroom connecting to the bedroom. I climbed into the shower and quickly washed up, when I was done; I dressed in jeans and of course my boxers underneath. I walked out with a new thing of gauze and sat on the bed, shaking Seunghyun awake, he looked at me and smiled, he then looked at my torso and stared in shock, which made me smirk.

“You like what you see?” I asked.

“Y-y…N-n…I-I don’t know…” said Seunghyun, blushing a shade of bright red, which made me smile again.

“Help me wrap it up…” I said.

He nodded shyly and took the gauze out of my hand and began to wrap my torso up neatly like my dad did the week before. I smiled at how shy he was, I hugged him happily after he finished up.

“Thank you…” I said.

He smiled, “No problem…”

He then stood up and ran to the bathroom, leaving me in the room alone, I could tell he was embarrassed, so I let him have some time alone.


This is the last fluffy chapter for the next like five/seven (I'm not really sure)...The next chapters are going to be more of my failed action ones... :) I hope you enjoyed it...Also, silent readers (Iknowyouareoutthere) PLEASE *begs* comment and tell me your opinion of the story!!! PLEASE!!!! There probably won't be an update tomorrow, since I'm very busy :<...So, this is the one for tomorrow (in my time, since it's 10:10pm/22:10 right now...

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!!