The Nightmares Begin (1/3)

Children of The Beasts

[Seunghyun’s PoV]

A mean looking man with black hair stood over me, his hand was covered in blood, my blood. I looked at him in fear as he smirked at me; he came closer to my bruised and bloody body lying in the middle of the ally. His foot then collided with my stomach, I groaned out in pain.

“This is what you get for running Seunghyun…Either you kill your targets or I will!” yelled the man.

“I won’t kill him…” I said my voice hoarse from the beating.

“Then…I’ll kill him!” yelled the man.

I pushed him away and ran.

“Girls go get the twerp!”

“Yes, master.” Said a brown haired and black haired girl, running after me, I didn’t look at where I was going, so when I heard a car’s horn and soon collided with the ground, I knew it was over for me. I suddenly saw the boy from the picture my appa gave me come over to me, rescuing me from the itch that was chasing me.

“Seunghyun…” I heard Onew’s voice; I looked up and saw his pale and bloody figure, “Why didn’t you tell me…”

I wiggled a bit; the person attempting to wake me up shook me.

“SEUNGHYUN!”

I sat up straight from the nightmare and bumped heads with Key. We both went down holding our foreheads out of pain.

“Are you ok?” asked Key, noticing my red eyes.

I shook my head, “I confessed to Onew today…”

“How’d it go?” asked Key.

“He rejected me saying ‘I’m sorry but it’s best if you don’t get involved with me…” I said, “What do you think he could mean by that?”

“He’s doing something illegal…” said Taemin, “He’s not in his room…He shouldn’t be out in his condition…”

“Why do you guys keep saying that?” I asked.

“Let’s just say vampires crave blood when they get weak…” said Key.

“That’s why his eyes were red earlier…” I said, the two nodded, “Guys…he wanted me out of his room for that reason…what if he…”

“He hunts humans? Well, all of us living in this house and anyone connected to us will be in big trouble…” said Key.

“Do you think that might be what the problem is?” asked Taemin suddenly, we both looked at him with confused faces, “I mean, umma and appa have been really nervous ever since Onew started to get really sick…so do you think someone found out about him being a vampire?”

“It could possibly be it…” said Key, he patted my back, and said, “You won’t tell anyone right?”

I nodded, “Onew saved me after all, so I owe you one! Plus, if I told, I’d lose my friends…and my crush…”

Key smiled ruffling my hair and then hugging me happily, “You are so cute and witty…”

I smiled, hugging Key back.

We all were disturbed with Onew coughing again, we all ran to his room worriedly, and then we realized the door was locked. Key pounded on the door yelling for hyung, who sounded like he was going to cough something up.

“Open the door!” yelled Key.

“No…g-go away…” said Onew, sounding weaker than ever, which worried us all.

“ONEW!” yelled a teary eyed Taemin, pounding on the door.

The door swung open, revealing the brown haired girl from my dream, she smiled at us sweetly, but I was glaring at her.

“Get away from Onew-hyung!”


You'll get the next two parts in a few hours...I'm giving you all something special since I start school tomorrow and I don't know how often I'll be able to post....HOPE YOU'VE ENJOYED!!! ALSO IF YOU ARE A SILENT READER PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE COMMENT!!! I PROMISE I WON'T BITE!!!

Also, if you want to we can become friends!