Who are you?

Children of The Beasts

[Onew’s PoV]

I entered the house slowly and quietly with the boy, there was no sounds coming from anywhere in the house, so I knew the adults were out. We all walked to my room, where I took off the boy’s jacket, shirt, and jeans, leaving him in his boxers. I then threw the clothes the Key and told him to go wash it. Key nodded and left, with Jonghyun following close behind. I told Taemin to go out and keep an eye out for our mom and dads. He nodded and he left with Minho.

I sighed and looked at the boy in front of me; I had healed him a bit on the way home, so his wounds had stopped bleeding, which was a good thing, since I didn’t want my sheets to be bloody. I sighed and placed my hand gently on his stomach, it slowly began to glow blue and the boy’s cuts and bruises slowly disappeared showing no scars.

I stood up, feeling very faint now; I looked at my body, seeing the cuts that should be on him, on me. It didn’t hurt much, so I decided I could live with it for four days, which was how long it took me to heal due to my powers.

 I looked at him, seeing him sleeping peacefully. I soon grabbed the blankets and covered up the boy. I then left the room, limping due to what should’ve been the boy’s broken ankle, but was my now sprained one. I winced every time my shirt brushed across the cuts. I walked into the living room and collapsed onto the couch beside Taemin, who was cuddled up against Minho; both were too into the movie to notice me slowly drift off to sleep beside them.

“Jinki.”

I flinched awake to the stern voice which belonged to my father. He looked at me with angry eyes, while my umma stood beside him rubbing his own neck.

“Yes father?” I said.

“What did I tell you about using your powers?” asked my father.

“Never to use them in front of humans…” I said.

“What did you do today?” asked my father.

“I didn’t use it that much in front of the humans!” I said.

“Then who is it lying in your bed?” asked my father.

“I d-don’t know…” I said, “but what I do know about him is that he is one of us.”

“How do you know?” asked my father.

“I’m drawn to him…” I said.

My umma gasped, “He’s a pureblood then…”

“But…he doesn’t look like any of the purebloods we know…” said Doojoon, “We’ll keep him here so I can figure out who his father is…”

My dad then left angrily.

“Don’t worry, he’s not angry at you, he’s just frustrated that we don’t know who the boy’s family is.” Said my umma, he ruffled my hair and left.

 

[???’S PoV]

I slowly opened my eyes, blinking as they adjusted to the light. When I was fully conscious I looked around, my head was throbbing and my eye sight was blurry.  Where was I? What happened? All I can remember was running away from something in an alley way and running into the road and hearing a car’s horn, after that I don’t know what happened.

I heard muffled whispers coming from outside my door. I glanced at the door as it opened and revealed a unfamiliar figure who I felt like I knew. I sat up, shocking the boy.

“You’re up?” said the boy.

No…I’m just sitting up here in my sleep…is what I wanted to say, but for some reason I said, “Yes.”

“How are you feeling?” asked the boy, smiling a bright smile.

“I’m ok.” I said, rubbing my temples, “My head hurts a little though…”

“I see, well, you had some head trauma I couldn’t…” He then closed his mouth and looked like he had said something he wasn’t supposed to, “I’ll get you medicine…”

He laid the tray of food down on the table beside the bed and quickly left the room, tripping over his feet on his way out into the hall, I chuckled, well, he’s entertaining…

I sat there and sniffed the air, feeling like I haven’t eaten anything in days, I turned towards the delicious smell, seeing the tray of food the boy left earlier; I slowly began to eat it since the food was still rather hot. The door opened again and a younger looking boy entered the room, smiling happily while sipping on his banana milk.

“Hyung told me to give this to you.” Said the boy smiling as he walked away.

Why didn’t the brother return? I thought as the older, or should I say the oldest never came back into the room, he only sent his younger brothers and two friends in. Finally, he came back at around 11:30 (23:30) pm, he walked in and smiled at me, handing me two herbal pills and a cup of water.

“Take those and go to sleep…I’ll be back in the morning to check on you,” Said the boy as he smiled at me. I swear my heart skipped a beat when I saw him smile at me. I noticed that he was making sure I didn’t touch him, but I thought nothing of it.

“Wait a second…” I called out, just as he was about to leave the room. He turned and faced me, “Who are you?”

“I’m Jinki, but you can call me Onew.” Said the boy smiling again, he shut off the light and left me blushing in the dark. What was wrong with me?