I’m going to Make You Suffer…

Children of The Beasts

HERE'S YOUR CHAPTER FOR TODAY!!!


[Onew’s PoV]

I had passed out when Seungho suddenly grabbed my neck, so, when I woke up in an unfamiliar place I kind of felt panicked. My arms and legs were chained to the wall, which made me fell violated…that is if that makes sense…Which it probably doesn’t...It’s probably like the idea of wanting chicken in this situation…Oh my goddess, why did I say that? Now I want chicken…I’ve officially decided I’ve gone insane…or I’m ADHD…or I’m both…it’s most likely the first one…

Hey look there is a fly…

What was I even talking about in the first place?

Oh, yeah! I was chained to a wall in a musky, dimly lit room in where ever the heck I am at…It was kind of creepy but comfortable at the same time, if that is possible…anyway, I’m chained up in here and my head was kind of panicking….Why didn’t I vanish? Well, because these chains cancel out a vampire’s powers, meaning I’m screwed since, well, I can’t use them.

Anyway the door opened and light flooded into the room, burning my eyes, which I quickly closed, only to open them back up when the door shut.

“Look who it is Tiff…it’s the man who said he’d kill us…it looks like it’s going to be the other way now huh?” asked Krystal, smiling.

“It does…” said Tiffany pulling out a wipe.

All I remember was hearing the snap of the whip and felt my stomach flesh stinging.

[Seunghyun’s PoV]

I paced in my room: Key, Taemin, and Minho sat on the bed watching me with tired eyes, the adults and Jonghyun were discussing where Seungho disappeared off to with Onew. Jonghyun told us he’d report to us right after the meeting, which made us all rather pleased, especially me, that way I could find Onew faster and could be held in his arms again soon. I really hoped he’s ok. I know that I won’t be able to live without him for long, so I prayed that we’d find and save him soon. Who knows what my appa will do to him in the time we aren’t there…

“Seunghyun!”

What if he kills Onew before we get there? I can’t live without my chickaholic.

“SEUNGHYUN!”

“Huh?” I asked snapping out of my daze.

Key shook his head, “Sit down…watching you pace like that is making me dizzy.”

I looked at him and nodded, taking a seat beside him, chewing on my fingernail, my leg bounced up and down with my nerves, I was really nervous about it. What if they didn’t find Seungho? What if Onew was dead when we got there? What will I do if Onew is dead? How can I live without him?

“Seunghyun!” called Doojoon.

“Ne?” I asked looking up, practically out of shock, partically out of excitement.

“Come on.” Said Doojoon, pulling me off the bed and down the hall.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“We are going to go get Onew…” said Doojoon, smiling for the first time when I was around.

I smiled back and the happiness and hopefulness feeling rose into my chest, making me smile brightly and excitedly.