Eye of the Storm Part One: In the eye…

Children of The Beasts

[Onew’s PoV]

I let Seunghyun sit alone in our room; I was afraid he’d avoid me since he was afraid of the me he just saw. I sat in silence thinking about it. How are the others? Are they safe? Why is my umma and appa taking so long to get back? Should I go check on them? No, I can’t leave Seunghyun, especially if those two try to come back.

I sighed and stood up walking to the bedroom, knocking on the door. He didn’t answer, so I opened the door and saw him lying on the bed with his back facing me while he faced the wall. I sighed a laid down beside him. I could tell he didn’t want me to and that he was afraid by the way he flinched.

I sighed and stood up, I was about to leave when I felt a hand on my wrist. I looked down and saw Seunghyun. I looked at him with sad eyes, seeing the fear in his.

“Where are you going?” asked Seunghyun.

“The living room…” I said.

“S-stay here…” said Seunghyun, practically begging me.

“Why? Aren’t you afraid of me?” I asked.

“N-No…I’m afraid that my appa is going to come…” said Seunghyun, “Also where is everybody?”

I shrugged, “Want to go next door and see?”

He nodded and grabbed my hand in a bone crushing grip, making me wince, but I didn’t say anything, knowing it was his way of feeling secure. We both walked out consciously, looking around, seeing that one of the houses were smoking, we ran over to the house, and noticed that they were already evacuated from that house, so we went to the other.

When we got there, noticed the broken windows which meant there were vampires attacking here too. We entered through a broken window and saw the adults fighting the evil vampires alongside Jonghyun. Key, Taemin, and Minho stood frozen in a corner. When the vampires noticed we were here they changed targets and were coming at me.

I hit the first one square in the face, making him fall back on his unconscious. I then took the others out in no time, I then noticed I had let go of Seunghyun’s hand, when he squealed out of shock I turned around and gasped, seeing the man pointing a knife to his neck, I glared at the man angrily.

“Don’t move or he will die…” said the man and I knew exactly who it was, and I stopped in my tracks knowing that he wasn’t kidding when he said it.  His threat wasn’t empty and he’d really kill the boy.

Him killing Seunghyun…the though made my heart drop into my stomach and made me want to throw up.


HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!