Me + Bad Blood = Great Illness (no questions asked)

Children of The Beasts

[Onew’s PoV]

The past week has been the worst….Seunghyun avoids me and hides out in Key’s room, Jessica won’t leave me alone, Tiffany (Jessica’s best friend) won’t stop bugging me, Key is pissed at me, and Taemin glares at me. Jonghyun and Minho would talk to me, but their boyfriends will yell at them if they do. My dad pesters me about if I’ve thought of a way to fix the problem; on top of that, I’ve been sick, it must be from the bad blood. As of today, my grounding was over, but it was impossible to be happy from how sick I was.

I stood up and was really light headed; I walked into the kitchen where everyone, except for me was eating happily. When I walked in Key, Taemin, and Seunghyun fell quiet, I stole a little bit of food and ate it.

My umma looked at me worriedly, “Why are you out of bed?”

“I’m going to school…” I said, my voice was hoarse from my sore throat.

“Oh, no you’re not!” said my umma, “You’re too sick!”

“I’m fine umma…” I said, “Plus, I think I found of a way to fix the problem…”

The others all looked at us really confused at the way we were talking.

“Even if it’s about that I’m not letting you go…” said my umma.

“Dongwoon…” said my dad.

“NO!” said umma, “I’m not letting him go out there ill. You should’ve healed yourself by now, and since you haven’t I’m really worried that it might be something sever!”

“DONGWOON!” said my dad, he glanced at Seunghyun and Dongwoon sighed, cursing at himself under his breath.

“What do you mean by heal yourself?” Asked Seunghyun.

“Everyone is finding out now…” growled my dad, “We are going to have to move sooner than we were expecting to. Key, Taemin, you two tell him about it tonight…Jonghyun, Minho, stop staying over at my house, Onew you can fix your problem as soon as you are healed…Dongwoon, I need to speak to you privately.”

Dongwoon-umma nodded.

I sighed and stood up, “So much for that…”

“Hyung where are you going?” asked Jonghyun, Key glared at him.

“My room…Don’t bother me!” I called, already half way down the hall, when I got into my room, I slammed my door shut, locking it so the others couldn’t bug me.

 

[Key’s PoV]

We all flinched when we heard not only Onew’s door slam shut, but the office’s too. I looked at Seunghyun who looked confused, but at the same time like he was going to cry. I hugged him, since I was done eating.

“Are you sure you’re going to be ok home alone with Onew?” I asked the younger male, he nodded, staying quiet.

I stood up, “Well, Jonghyun and I will be taking our leave now…”

Seunghyun nodded.

I stood up and pulled Jonghyun out of the house with me, he looked at me in shock, and said, “I wasn’t done eating…”

“I don’t care…stop talking to Onew!” I Said.

“Why?” asked Jonghyun, “Because it’s making you jealous?”

“No, Onew-hyung was a jerk to Seunghyun…” I said, “And Seunghyun’s torn up about it…”

“Why?” asked Jonghyun.

“He likes Onew…” I blurted out.

Jonghyun looked at me shocked, “Then why are we ignoring him?”

“Did you NOT hear anything I just said?” I asked.

“I’m sorry, I was too focused on your lips…” said Jonghyun.

I laughed, kissing him, “Now will you listen?”

“Yes…” said Jonghyun, “I’ll ignore Onew from now on.”

“Good.” I said.

“Why are we doing it though?” asked Jonghyun.

“I’m trying to get him to talk to Seunghyun again…” I said.

“Well, by the look of it, Onew is stressed about this ‘problem’ your parents and him keep talking about,” Said Jonghyun, “What is it anyways?”

“I don’t know…” I said, “I’m going to find out though…”