EPILOGUE

Children of The Beasts

 [Seunghyun's PoV]

I sat solemnly at the grave, I placed the flowers on the tombstone and folded my hands together, I bowed my head and began to pray as tears fell down my cheeks and onto my chin where it then dropped onto the grave stone of a loved one. I then stood up and wiped the tears off my face with my shirt sleeve. Arms suddenly wrapped around my waist and I smiled happily, leaning back in the embrace. A chin then sat on my shoulder and someone kissed my neck, making me shiver. I then leaned farther back so I was resting against the man’s chest; I tilted my head back and rested it against his shoulder, looking up at the sky sadly.

“I want chicken…” muttered my yeobo into my shoulder, I couldn’t help but smile at his childishness, it was hard to believe he almost died three years ago...yes, that’s right, it’s already been three years since that time.

“When do you not want it?”

“When I want you.” said Onew, smiling into my neck this time.

“You sound erted again…” I said, chuckling.

Onew laughed, he then looked at the tomb stone in front of us, “It’s amazing you still visit him after the things that he did…If my dad had done that, I for one wouldn’t visit him…”

“Well, despite all the bad things he did he was still my one and only appa…” I said, “Despite his abuse he’s still my appa…I hope he is reborn as a better person…”

“Hopefully he is, I don’t think we can take another fight against him…” said Onew, “On a happier note, let’s go get something to eat, something the birthday boy WANTS to eat…after all you must be starving after the transformation, since I know I was, and so was Key…”

I nodded, “Food sounds nice right about now…but want to know what I want?”

“What?” asked Onew.

“Chicken…” I said.

“I knew I’d rub off on you eventually!” said Onew, kissing my neck once more.

“CAN WE HAVE BANANA MILK TOO!?” asked Taemin, who had just appeared with Key, Jonghyun, and Minho, who all were coming to celebrate my 17th birthday with us.

We both chuckled and I ruffled the younger male’s hair, “Yes, we are going to have banana milk too.”

“YAY!” yelled Taemin happily.

We all then began our peaceful walk to the nearest place that sells Chicken and banana milk.


HOW MANY OF YOU THOUGHT ONEW WAS DEAD AT THE BEGINNING OF THE CHAPTER?

 I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS STORY, IF YOU ARE A SILENT READER, THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO COMMENT AND I’D REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULD SO I CAN KNOW YOUR OPINION OF THE STORY |AND MY WRITTING!!! THANK YOU!!! ALSO, THANK YOU TO MY READERS, SUSCRIBERS, AND COMMENTERS, I REALLY ENJOYED WRITING THIS SO I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED READING IT!!! THIS ONE DOES NOT HAVE A SEQUEL, SO THIS IS THE END OF THE SERIES!!! THANK YOU AGAIN FOR READING!!! SINCERELY, YOUR AUTHOR, LCBLUVSKPOP!

P.S. IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA AND/OR A REQUEST FOR THE NEXT STORY I SHOULD WRITE PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME OR EMAIL ME AT [email protected].

 

P.S.S PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY One Strict Rule, NO Falling for a Cast Mate
(The Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/70835/one-strict-rule-no-falling-for-a-cast-mate-2min-amber-jongkey-shinee-superjunior-)