An Almost Average Morning

Children of The Beasts

[Onew’s PoV]

I woke up on the couch; I rolled off of it and onto the floor, creating a loud thud in the silent house. I groaned when I landed on my stomach, I had forgotten about the still not healed cuts. I then stood up and headed to my room with two pills and a glass of water. I set both of the items on the bedside table for the boy who was currently sleeping. I then quickly got my school uniform and walked into the bathroom, locking the door, which was actually working, since no one could suddenly appear in the bathroom, since no one else has developed their powers yet.

I took a quick shower and changed into my uniform, I walked into my room and saw the boy sitting up in the bed, my eyes scanned over his bare torso, he was actually quite muscular for how skinny he is. He looked at me and blushed, looking down at his lap. I looked at his head now, trying to keep my mind off of his torso.

“How are you today?” I asked.

“I’m great today!” said the boy cheerfully, “My headaches gone too!”

“That’s great.” I said, chuckling at his childishness, “So, what’s your name?”

“I-I don’t know…” said the boy, sadly.

“We’ll call you…Jae for now.” I said.

“Alright.” Said the boy happily, he stood up. I stared at him, he then noticed my stare and blushed seeing that he was only in boxers, “Umm…do you have some clothes I can wear?”

“Uh…ye-yeah…” I said, going to my dresser and pulling some of my old small clothes out and handing it to him, “Feel free to us the shower.”

He nodded, smiling, “Alright…”

“Also, when you are done, come to the kitchen…” I said, leaving.

He nodded and smiled, going into the bathroom, I walked into the kitchen to see Jonghyun and Key making out on the counter. I sighed, seeing Jonghyun’s hands on Key’s hips, they were too into their own world to notice me, “Go get a room!”

The two broke apart, Key looked away from me blushing and Jonghyun glared at me. I smiled at him, walking into the room and tripping over the leg of a dining room’s chair, falling flat on my face, making Jonghyun burst out laughing. I wasn’t laughing though, since it hurt a lot from the still healing cuts which the two younger boys didn’t know about.

I stood up and groaned in pain while leaning on the dining room table, Key looked at me with worry in his eyes, “Hyung are you ok?”

I nodded and sat at the table, “I’m fine. Where’s umma and appa?”

“They had business to attend to and left the house early.” Said Key, as he climbed off the table and pushed Jonghyun away, and towards the table.

“Where’s 2min?” I asked.

“Minho’s in the shower and Taemin’s still asleep.” Said Key, “by the way Taemin looked, they fought about something stupid again...”

The two then walked into the kitchen happily holding hands and talking in their own little world they then sat across from where Jonghyun was sitting.

“Or not…” said Key, he then turned back to the food cooking on the stove.

I shook my head and laughed, the four were really entertaining to be around. I hope Jay will like meeting them and will be comfortable around them too. Why does Jay keep coming into my mind? I sighed, why does he keep coming up? Why is he all I can think about?

“Good morning!” said Key, bringing me out of my thoughts, I looked up to the door way and say the object that wouldn’t get out of my mind.

He was so cute, his shaggy brown hair was almost to his shoulders and it framed his face perfectly, his blue eyes looked like a felines, his pale skin was perfect, his pink lips looked really kissable…wait, did I really just say that?

I shook my head to clear the thoughts out of my mind, but then he made eye contact with me and they returned.

My long sleeved black tee shirt was one size to big and revealed his collar bones; my pants hung low on his hips, because like the shirt, it was too big. I stared at him but looked away noticing the red tint on his cheeks.

I looked at Jonghyun who was smiling at me, he mouthed, “you like him” to me. I shook my head, denying it. I couldn’t like someone who I just met right?

“Come on in and sit down…” said Key, placing the food on the table. He nodded and sat down beside me. The four talked to Jae while I sat there in silence, eating my food. I then stood up once I was done.

“Where are you going hyung?” Asked Taemin.

“I need to go to school early today…” I said, “Jae, you can do whatever you want to while we are away, just be sure not to answer the door to anybody, and don’t leave the house…”

“Alright.” Said Jae, smiling, he was more comfortable around all of us now, which made us all happy.

I smiled at him and then left for school, really feeling bad for leaving him home alone. Jae please be safe while I’m gone.


THERE IS YOUR TWO UPDATES FOR 8/17/11... My school starts up in two days...T^T....I don't want summer break to be over because it'll mean TONS of homework and more chaos in my life...It also means my older sister moves into her college dorms and I'm gonna miss her a lot...:( Just warning you, my posts might not come as often starting Monday 8/22/11 since all the teachers I have give lots of home work (or so I've heard from my sisters...) I also have to add two things to my list of studies out side of school, and that would be French and Algebra (since I have them during the second semester I have to study so I don't forget all French and Algebra when it comes around). Also, to add more to that, I'm on a sport team too so...yeah...just giving you, my readers, a heads up...ANYWAY, HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER!!!

 

 

P.S. Sorry about how I kept changing from Jae to Jay...