You Are Still My Angel…

Children of The Beasts

When I reappeared in the house, Seunghyun was gone which worried me, I threw on a black jacket, since despite it being on the coast it was cold. I walked out onto the porch and smiled seeing Seunghyun standing on the beach, watching as the sunset. I walked towards him while smiling to myself. I wrapped my arms around him from behind and he jumped a little.

“Onew?”

“Who else would it be?” I asked, nuzzling my face against his neck.

He suddenly spun around and looked at me with worry, “How are your wounds?”

“They are ok.” I said, smiling and ruffling his hair, “My appa stitched them up…I couldn’t go to the hospital or else they’d find out about me being a vampire and we wouldn’t like that since I’m already wanted…”

Seunghyun nodded but he still looked bothered by something. I pecked his lips and he smiled looking at me, he wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me again, which in turn made me smile and wrap my arms around his waist. Should I ask him about his appa? I don’t want to ruin the moment though…I’ll ask him later.

I sat down on the sand and pulled him to sit beside me, he smiled again and rested his head on my shoulder and I got the strangest urge suddenly, I wanted his blood, but I decided against it and made sure to fight back that feeling. I didn’t want to ruin the moment. I looked at him, seeing he was staring at the sea with dazed eyes, which worried me.

“Are you ok?” I asked.

“Huh? Yes, I am!” said Seunghyun and I frowned at him.

“I don’t want any more lying between us.” I said.

“You tell me what you’ve been hiding first…” said Seunghyun which kind of shocked me.

“I killed Jessica…” I said.

He looked at me shocked, I looked down.

“I couldn’t control myself…she hurt you and…I-I just couldn’t control myself…I’ve been avoiding being close to you because I was afraid of turning that way towards you…” I said, tears were threatening to fall.

“Well, I don’t care…” said Seunghyun, “I’m happy we can be honest to each other now…”

“Well, now it’s your turn…What have YOU been hiding…why did you tell my appa that it was too dangerous for you to be around us?” I asked.

“My dad is your fathers enemy…” said Seunghyun, he avoided eye contact with me and watched as the sun was fading behind the horizon.

“So, you are the son of Seungho…” I said, practically out of shock.

“Yes…” said Seunghyun, “The man who tried to kill your umma out of jealousy…”

I hugged him, “I don’t care…”

“What?” said Seunghyun; it was his turn to be shocked, “You don’t care that my appa tried to kill your umma?”

“Well, if you put it that way, I do care…”I said, “but, I know you aren’t like him, you wouldn’t try to kill us like your father did…I can tell you look at us like your real family…I can see it in your eyes when you look at Key and Taemin and my umma…I can tell…so I don’t care about the past…all I care about is our future together.”

He chuckled, I felt something wet touch my neck and I knew he was crying, “You’re so cheesy…”

“Only for you...my angel…” I whispered against his neck, kissing it.

“One more thing…” said Seunghyun his voice muffled by my shoulder.

“What?” I asked.

“My appa told me to kill you…” said Seunghyun, “As a revenge on your umma….”

“I know, you’ve already told me that…” I said.

He sighed, “He told me that if I didn’t do it he would...Jessica was sent after you to kill you for him…but it’s obvious she failed…but I’m afraid that he will actually kill you…”

“Don’t worry; I won’t let him come close to me…” I said, “I’ll stay alive for you…”

Seunghyun smiled again, “Getting cheesy again?”

“Like I said before, I’m only this way for you….and chicken…but anyway, you are still my angel and you will be until my heart stops beating…” I said. Seunghyun burst into laughter about the chicken comment, but soon looked at my face with tear filled eyes and pecked me on my lips.

“I love you, hyung…” said Seunghyun.

“I love you too…my angel who is not chicken…for once…” I said, he laughed again.

I stood up and held my hand out to him, “Let’s go inside…It’s chilly out here…”

He nodded smiling, he stood up and took my hand and we walked back to the house together happily, what we didn’t know was that happiness was going to disappear sooner than we thought it would.


HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

SILENT READERS, PLEASE COMMENT!!!

Also we only have ten chapters left!!!

I ruined the moment at the end didn't I? Oh well, what's done is done...HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!