Eye of the Storm Part Two: The Wall

Children of The Beasts

“Don’t move or he will die…” said the man and I knew exactly who it was, and I stopped in my tracks knowing that he wasn’t kidding when he said it.  His threat wasn’t empty and he’d really kill the boy.

Him killing Seunghyun…the though made my heart drop into my stomach and made me want to throw up.

[Seunghyun’s PoV]

I watched in awe as Onew beat all of those demonic vampires up, it was truly amazing to me, he moved so fast and so fluently, I was admiring him when I was suddenly grabbed from behind and I squealed out of shock.

Onew spun around when he heard my, I gasped when I felt a knife get pressed against my neck. I could tell Onew really wanted to come towards me, but the man who had ahold of me said, “Don’t move or he will die…”

I knew who it was soon as he spoke as did most everyone in the room, we all froze; Onew looked at me then looked at my appa in fear.

I could tell my dad was smirking when he saw Onew’s facial expression, appa then said, “You want me to let go of him don’t you?”

I saw Onew open his mouth, but closed it again, nodding.

“Then come over here…” said my appa, “If any of you move they both will die…”

Onew then walked over to him, my dad then shoved me away and in the opposite direction I was facing, he then walked to Onew holding the knife against Onew’s throat. Something in me tingled and I got really angry.

I just felt like stabbing my appa, I felt like making my appa suffer since that’s all he’s done to me my whole life right when I went to take action appa and Onew disappeared and we all stood there shocked. I really felt like crying. My legs began to tremble at the thought of him dying. I ended up falling to the floor, why can’t I be strong enough?


Today's Chapter, sorry about the chapters being posted late, I'm getting a HOURS worth of homework from one teacher! T~T......PLEASE COMMENT, I wish all my readers would comment, but I know that'll never happen...T~T...Anyway, I need to go to bed now...So, night, which would actually be good morning to some people...Anyway, bye-bye!!!