The Destroyer Part 2/2

Children of The Beasts

[Onew’s PoV]

Onew…I’m sorry…

Why are you sorry? Where are you? Where am I? Why does it feel like I’m floating?

I saw Seunghyun’s limp body lying in the middle of the room, the unconscious and bloody bodies of my family members sat littering the room. Monsters were surrounding my family, looking forward to eating them. I then saw a lizard like creature drop down from the ceiling, it its lips and I was afraid for Seunghyun.

“Seunghyun!” I said, sitting up straight in bed, my heart was pounding in my chest and I felt like I was going to throw up.

Despite my body being in a weak condition, I felt extremely strong all of a sudden and broke out of the chains happily, but I then collapsed onto the ground in a heap of limbs. I forced myself to stand up though; I forced myself to stand up on my weak legs. I then walked to the door of the place I was in, using the wall as support.

I then vanished and reappeared into the room where I saw the scene from my dream actually happening, but before they could even touch any of my friends or family, a white light beam flew out of my hand and hit the destroyer in the stomach, causing it to slam into a wall, which caused it to let out a pain filled cry. All of the minions turned towards me, in the mix of monsters I saw what should’ve been Seungho, Krystal, and Tiffany, who all were in these mutant-hound-thing forms.

I heard a groan and then heard, “ONEW!”

I looked up and saw my umma and appa both standing up with difficultly since both had deep bloody gashes in their sides. They helped me wipe out the monsters, but they then collapsed from exhaustion, which was exactly what I wanted to do, but I knew that the Destroyer was still here and it was still alive.

One thing I did not see was it coming from above, the lizard like creature swatted my already bloody and bruised body across the room with its sharp claws. I gasped out in pain as I collided with the wall and got the wind knocked out of me, landing on the floor painfully afterwards, but I forced myself to stand up.

I stood there on trembling and exhausted legs, using the wall as support again. I then sent the last attack at the destroyer, which hit it square in the head. It let out a deafening cry and collapsed onto the floor, turning into dust like the other monsters did.

I then walked slowly over to Seunghyun, pain ripped through my whole body, but I didn’t care. I kneeled down by his body, my legs were in the pool of blood beneath the younger male, then I placed a hand on the boy’s stomach, it then turned blue and began to heal up the boy, transferring his horrible wound to me and adding onto mine and my pain. Once I was done and he was healed he woke up, and caught me as I collapsed.

“H-Hy-hyung…”

“Seunghyun…” I whispered weakly caressing his cheek.

“W-Why did you heal me?” asked Seunghyun with tear filled eyes.

“I brought you back to life…” I whispered.

“B-but you’re losing yours…”

I smiled weakly as my body went numb, my hand dropped to my side, since I had no more strength to hold it up. I then went limp, trying to fight away from the darkness, but it got harder and harder as my vision began to fade. I eventually fell unconscious.

[Seunghyun’s PoV]

I held Onew’s body close and began to cry into his bloody chest, not caring that I was getting bloody too. I was sitting there hoping, no praying he’d get up and say he was joking…but he didn’t. I began to sob, seeing there was no motion coming from him what so ever.

“Onew…Please…please don’t be dead…if you are how am I supposed to live on?”


Hope you like the chapter...IT'S OVER!!!T^T... Keep an eye out for the Epilogue though!!! :D It'll be up soon, I promise!!!! PLEASE COMMENT!!!! IT'S YOUR SECOND TO LAST CHANCE TO DO SO!!!