2MIN

Children of The Beasts

[Minho’s PoV]

Taemin seemed to be drinking more and more banana milk now that Onew was gone, which worried me since banana milk isn’t that healthy for vampires to drink 24/7. All the happiness in his eyes had seemed to disappear with his brother; his usual cheerful attitude is missing too, both replaced with a saddened look.

I looked at his sleeping figure curled up against my side and smiled, kissing the top on his head, “I hope you are dreaming of something good.”

I then lay beside him and wrapped my arms around his waist and bringing him as close as possible to my body. I then buried my face into his hair, which oddly smelled like strawberries. I inhaled his sweet scent and smiled into his hair, kissing the top of his hair.

Suddenly he began to twist and turn, he even began to tremble and cry.

“TAEMIN!” I called and he snapped awake, shooting up.

He looked at me with tear filled eyes and he suddenly hugged me back crying in my shoulder, I rubbed his back, trying to comfort him, since he needed it.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Nightmare…” he muttered.

 I could barely understand it since it was muffled by my shoulder, which was now soaked in his tears; I pulled him as close as possible and said, “What was it about?”

“It was about you…Key…Jonghyun…Seunghyun…and Onew being killed…” said Taemin into my shoulder again.

“Don’t worry; we’ll all be fine…since we all can take care of ourselves.” I said.

“Are you sure?” asked Taemin cutely pouting.

I nodded, smiling sweetly, “I’m more than sure…I’m Positive…”

He smiled and closed his eyes again, since we were once again lying down again, he wrapped his arms tightly around me, afraid that I’d leave in the middle of the night. I smiled and hugged him around his waist again. I kissed the top of his head, and we both slowly drifted off to dream land together, our breaths slowly evened out.


I decided to give you a short break from Onew X Seunghyun and gave you some JongKey and 2min...2min's chapter was shorter...I'm sorry, I didn't have anything to write...*bows* Please comment! Like I said before, I love hearing your opinions!!! This is the last update for the next 18 hours...:)