New Enemies Revealed (part ½) (24/28)

Children of The Beasts

[Onew’s PoV]

I closed my eyes tightly as pain ripped through my body. I wanted to kill those two, but I was too weak now, the only think keeping me up right were the chains around my arms, which were stuck above my head. My head throbbed and I looked around to see no one was in the room, which made me feel really relieved. I let out a breath of relief but winced at the pain that ripped through my torso as I did so.

[Seunghyun’s PoV]

I followed Doojoon into the manor and the attraction was telling me to go downstairs. I looked at Doojoon who looked around suspiciously; he looked for a guard or something, but saw nothing but clear halls.

“Something isn’t right…” said Doojoon.

I nodded agreeing with him, last time I was here these hall were filled with gaurds at every corner of every room.

“Go to find Onew, I’m going to go find your father…be cautious!” said Doojoon, leaving before I could even reply.

I sighed and walked to where the bond was leading me, knowing I was getting closer to him since the feeling slowly grew stronger and stronger…

Onew…I’m coming…you saved me before multiple times and it’s now my turn to save you…

I heard something behind me and turned around; feeling like someone or something was watching me from behind. I glanced around then turned around again. This time instead of walking I decided to run so I could find Onew faster, and so that I could get out of this creepy place faster.

I heard my heart beat growing louder and faster as fear set in, why did I feel this way? I stopped and glanced around.  I heard a growl and turned around only to scream, and take off running again. I heard the feet chasing after me and I knew the ugly creature was gaining on me.

Onew…help…Onew…help…

I repeated those words continuously as I ran in the direction that was making the bond grow stronger and stronger. The monstrous thing was right behind me and I could feel it panting as it chased after me. 

Out of nowhere I tripped and landed harshly on my face, I rolled onto my side just in time as a huge paw landed where I was before. I stared up at the human-ish creature above me. I could oddly hear its calm heartbeat, which was freaking me out, and I then noticed you could see its heart, I felt like throwing up. I looked up at the creatures face seeing mismatched human/vampire body parts.

It growled at me, showing its sharp and wolf like teeth, I looked at it in fear. It was really beginning to creep me out.  I brought its paw back up and revealed razor sharp claws. It then swiped at me, but from where I rolled again, it only got my side.

I quickly stood up and ran seeing that it was staring at its bloody claws. I applied pressure to my bloody side and continued running towards Onew. I ignored the sound of a howl echoing through the halls, I ignored the fact that there were other things like that down here; all I focused on was getting to Onew.

[Doojoon’s PoV]

I heard a sudden howl echo through the manor, and I knew that Seungho had attempted to bring the dead a back to life, but in turn had made horrible, horrible creatures…I heard heart steady heart beats all over the place and knew that they belonged to those creatures.

I hope Seunghyun is ok…

I continued walking through the eerie manor; fear was building up in me for the first time in my insanely long life, I knew that whatever was being hidden inside these walls was controlling Seungho now, not the other way around…All of Seungho’s helpers are probably those monsters…

[Dongwoon’s PoV]

I sat in my bedroom, waiting on any word from Doojoon, my heart was beating abnormally loud for no reason, fear was creeping up on me and I knew something was horribly wrong in the manor. I stood up and walked to the living room where the others were sitting. I could tell they felt really uneasy too.

“So you feel it?” asked Hyunseung.

I nodded, “We need to go there…”

“What about us?” asked Key.

“You four will stay in the cellar…Don’t come out until one of us comes to get you…” I said, I turned to Jonghyun, “Protect them with your life.”

Jonghyun nodded he looked uneasy and I could tell, all of us vampires were which only meant one thing…Seungho had somehow managed to bring back the destroyer, which was the heart beat all of us were hearing.

The destroyer is a Vampire’s worst enemy; it can easily control a weak minded, power hungry vampire such as Seungho.  It could also bring other monstrous creatures back from the dead, which means, the whole world was in danger now, not only our kind.

[Key’s PoV]

I looked around, seeing the uneasy look on all the actual vampire’s faces and my heart began to beat faster from fear, what was going on and why were we being left out?

“Come on.” Said Jonghyun, grabbing my elbow, he drug me down stairs and into the cellar with Minho and Taemin. The three of us sat there watching the dazed Jonghyun who was leaning up against the door from where he was sitting, staring blankly at nothing, which was scaring us.


THANKS FOR READING!!!! :)  PLEASE COMMENT!!!

My school work is making my life chaotic, but it's getting better!!! <3

I have to study for a test tomorrow, so...yeah...:(

BYE!!!