New Enemies Revealed (Part 2/2)

Children of The Beasts

[Onew’s PoV]

I stared at the creature that was staring back at me, it was what should’ve been Tiffany, but now was a mismatched human wolf but human like creature. Its razor sharp claws had created scratches all over my face; I couldn’t open my left eye due to it.

My body was really weak and heavy feeling there was a constant heart beat ringing in my ears, and there was no possible way it was mine, since mine was so slow now. I moved, rattling the chains a bit, which was a bad idea, since the next time I knew was that there were four huge gashes across my torso, something seemed to be controlling it, making sure I wouldn’t die. Why did this thing want me to suffer so much? Truthfully, I have no clue.

I suddenly heard Seunghyun’s sudden and panicking thought, Onew…help…Onew…help…

I suddenly heard a howl and the thing watching me; well I should say Tiffany, since technically she still is Tiffany, ran off. My head throbbed and my vision began to blur, I wanted to run to Seunghyun, but I couldn’t. I soon fell unconscious, leaving him to fend for himself.

[Dongwoon’s PoV]

The five of us appeared behind Doojoon, who seemed to be walking cautiously down the hall, I walked up to him and put my hand on his shoulder, and he flinched and looked at me with a dazed expression. My heart dropped to my stomach, the creature had gained control of Doojoon’s mind, the fear rose to the maximum level as Doojoon grabbed my wrist in a bruising grip, I looked back and saw that the other five held dazed expressions to, it had gotten to all of their minds, but why not mine? I thought about it, not noticing that the five of them were pulling me deeper into the manor. It’s because of the pure blood in me! It’s not effecting me since I’m a higher life form than a vampire…I’m a god too, as are my sons, so they are safe too…Oh my god what about Jonghyun…My heart dropped again and I felt like throwing up.

[Key’s PoV]

Jonghyun scared us all since he abruptly stood up with the dazed look, he walked closer to me, his face was so emotionless that it was scary to look at, I hugged Taemin closer to me, seeing that Minho was showing the same dazed expression Jonghyun had before. What was going on with them?

[Taemin’s PoV]

I cried into Key’s shoulder, he my hair and breathed out, “It’s going to be fine…It’s going to be fine…”

But I could tell he was unsure himself, since his voice was wavering and he was trembling, I suddenly felt us get pulled apart, next thing I know we were both in the manor, Minho was carrying me over his shoulder and Key was on Jonghyun’s. I began to struggle, but Minho’s grip got tighter and it hurt, so I gave up and began to cry silently to myself seeing that Jonghyun had made Key pass out. What was going on?

[Seunghyun’s PoV]

I was surrounded by the hounds, my heart beat quicker while theirs stayed the constant bu-bump tempo. I was really getting freaked out, the bond with Onew seemed to disappear, which made me worry more and more, and suddenly I felt a really sharp pain in my torso.


I'm sad to announce, but this is the 25th of 28 chapters...we only have three left!!! T^T

 

SO,if you haven't been commenting or haven't commented already, please do so!!!

 

Also, if you like the SHINee couples in this story, please check out my new story One Strict Rule, No Falling For A Castmate (heres the link...http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/70835/one-strict-rule-no-falling-for-a-cast-mate-2min-jongkey-shinee-superjunior-) , which only has the Forewords up since I'm going to post the first chapter up over the weekend, since I'm busy tomorrow since I'm going to go visit my unnie, who is up in college for the day after school tomorrow!!! I'm so happy I haven't seen her in a few weeks, so I'm REALLY HAPPY!!! Anyway, hope you enjoyed the chapter!!!