Here I Am

Children of The Beasts

[Seunghyun’s PoV]

I sighed and sat on the edge of the tub, he was keeping things from me too…I curled into a ball and cried, how could we be together when we keep lying to each other?

[Onew’s PoV]

I held my side when I landed in my room weakly with a thud. I heard footsteps running toward my room and I held my breath, thinking that they were cops. The door swung open and I was hugged by two people, which made me breath again.

“HYUNG!” said Taemin, my parents then ran in worriedly.

My family members all gasped at the wounds on my torso.

“What happened?” asked my dad, quickly getting a first aid kit and shoving my brothers away.

“I found Seunghyun…but he was stabbed twice with a knife specially made to kill vampires…” I said, “I thought it’d heal by now, but it hasn’t stopped bleeding…” 

“Well, it was specially made to kill our kind…” said Key.

My dad pressed down on my wound and I groaned from pain since I bit my lip to hold back a scream.

“You really need to stop healing him…” said my dad; he began to stitch me up, “Where is he anyway?”

“He’s at our old house by the ocean…I panicked and sent us there since I knew we couldn’t come back here...” I said as my dad finished the stitching and began to wrap up my torso.

“Go back there alright?” said my dad.

I nodded.

“We all were be there with Yoseob, Kikwang, Junhyung, and Hyunseung as soon as Jonghyun finishes his transformation…” said my appa.

I nodded, he finished wrapping me up and helped me to my feet.

“Taemin, Minho, go pack some clothes for him and Seunghyun to wear until we get there with the rest of our belongings…Key, go get him some food from the kitchen that he can take back ok?” said my umma. They all ran away, going to get the things, Minho cleared some of the drawers in my room, and then he zipped up the bag and went to find Taemin.

“So…where’s Jessica?” asked my dad.

“She…I…I ripped off her head quite literally…she hurt Seunghyun…”I said, “I’ve been afraid of getting close to him for the past few days, afraid I’d hurt him…”

“That’s normal.” Said my umma, “It’s just your vampire side kicking in to protect what is yours…Or, what it thinks is yours…”

“Ok…” I said, letting out a breath I didn’t know I was holding.

“Don’t worry, you won’t hurt him…” said my dad.

I nodded and then put on a tee shirt my appa handed me, the other three came back and handed me the bags.

My umma kissed my forehead and hugged me, “Take care of yourself and Seunghyun until we get there…”

I nodded and he backed away and my appa hugged me, “Take care of yourself… be careful of his father though…”

I nodded, not really asking why; I turned to my dongseangs, and said, “I’ll see you all in a few days…”

I then vanished, knowing I had to ask Seunghyun about his father.