Seunghyun?

Children of The Beasts

[Onew’s PoV]

I walked into my class room and saw all the boys staring at someone. I looked to where they were and saw a familiar brown haired girl talking with the teacher. I looked at her, why is she here? I sighed and shook the thought out of my head and sat in my desk at the back of the class room, it was in the row nearest to the window, which I was staring out. The reason I left my house early was because I wanted to stop thinking about him, but now that I was a way from him all my thoughts were about him, I couldn’t concentrate on anything, I could hear anything anyone was saying, I was just in my own little world.

The thing that broke me out of my thoughts was someone putting their hand on my cheek. I looked up and saw that I was alone in an empty classroom with what’s her name…the one I met when I saved Jae…Tessa? Jessie? Jessica? That’s it! Jessica. She’s beautiful, I thought, looking at her face, but she’s not as beautiful as Jae…What the heck am I thinking? I hit my head against the table, and it hurt. Wait a second, I looked around the room, why was the classroom empty?

“You ok?” asked Jessica.

“Yes…” I said, sitting up again, rubbing my forehead, “Why wouldn’t I be?”

“I was just wondering, since you were is a daze all day today…you missed lunch, and you even missed the bell dismissing us from class.” Said Jessica smiling sweetly, Jae’s smile is---

“GAH! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!” I said, hitting my head against the desk.

“Are you sure you’re ok?” asked Jessica.

“Yes, I’m positive.” I said, grabbing my bag and exiting the room, Jessica followed me.

“Hey, want to grab something to eat?” asked Jessica, “Then we can swing by and see how Seunghyun’s doing…”

“Se-Seunghyun?” I said, so his name is Seunghyun…

“Yeah, I want to make sure he’s alright…I was really worried when I saw him run into the road like that…He’s only fourteen…so…” said Jessica, she continued to speak, but I chose to ignore her as thoughts of Jae-I mean Seunghyun came into my mind.

I wonder what their relationship is...He’s only fourteen…I wonder how old she is…sixteen, nah…she has to be either seventeen or eighteen.

“So, how about it?” asked Jessica.

“I’m going to go home…” I said, I need to tell Jae…I mean Seungho about what I found out today…

“Oh, come on let me take you out to eat, as a way to repay you for saving Seunghyun yesterday…” said Jessica, pulling me to an apartment building, she went took me into hers and called out, “KRYSTAL I’M HOME!”

A tired groan was her reply.

Jessica set my bag on the couch and sat me down at the table as she began to cook, she talked to me, and I pretended like I was listening, suddenly I smelled a horrible odor in the air, at the same time it was kind of metallic. I felt like I was going to puke, so I covered my nose and looked up to the girl who was rinsing her finger off in the sink.

Great…bloody food…all I need is for that nasty blood on my food…I sniffed the air, those are ingredients I don’t want in blood, let alone food…

About half an hour later, the food was done and was set in front of me. I ate very little of it since it tasted nasty, but I acted like it tasted good. After the meal, she set the food in the sink and followed me outside.

“Why are you out here with me?” I asked, the scent of blood was making me hungry for it, so I wanted to get away from it as soon as possible.

“I wanted to walk you home…” said Jessica.

“It’s alright, you don’t need to…” I said, fighting the urge, it’d taste nasty, but blood is blood after all, and I haven’t had any in a couple of months, unlike the others.

“Oh, come on!” said Jessica, linking her hand with mine and gasping, “Why is your hand so cold? It’s so hot out.”

Crap…I looked at her, pulling my hand away and hissed, “Don’t touch me!”

“Y-You’re a vampire!” said the girl, in shock.

I sighed, No freaking duh you idiot!

I walked away, leaving the girl in shock back in the park. I cursed at her mentally, “Go die in a hole…”

 What I missed though was her evil smirk...

 

When I stepped inside I was in a little bit of a panic because if I was accused of being a vampire or it was found out I was a vampire they would kill me and my family. I ran inside to see that the others were in the living room, watching TV with Seunghyun. I sighed, staying out of the room. What if Jessica told others? Then I’d most certainly would be killed. I hit my head off the wall nearby, I sighed rubbing it. I really need to stop that.

“Are you ok?” asked the sweet voice that hadn’t left my head all day.

“I’m fine.” I said sternly, walking past him and down the hall.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes…I found something out about you, your name is Seunghyun and you are fourteen.” I said, “Now leave me alone.”

Seunghyun looked at me in shock, tears filled his eyes and I felt bad. I turned my back to him and went to my room, quickly changing into blue jeans, a black tee shirt, a gray and black stripped jacket, and a black beanie. I then walked out to the door again; I was putting on my shoes when my parents appeared in front of me.

“Get into my office…NOW!” said my father.

I nodded silently and walked through the living room and into my father’s office, my father followed me in and shut and locked the door. Meanwhile in the living room, my umma told Minho and Jonghyun to go home tonight, since their parents needed to see them, so my umma walked them home. Key, Taemin, and Seunghyun sat staring at the office’s door.

“Jinki…how could someone find out you’re a vampire?” asked my appa.

“I-I didn’t mean too…I-it just happened dad…” I said.

My dad sighed and slammed his fist against the desk angrily. He then said, “First you bring a boy into our home with memory, now a girl knows of our family’s secret…you better find a way to fix this!”

“I-I will.” I said, standing up.

“Sooner rather than later…” said my dad. I nodded, “Also, you are grounded for a week, no leaving the house unless you go to school…”

I nodded and left the office, seeing the three looking at me with curious eyes. I ignored them and walked into my room, where I climbed into bed and fell asleep.


HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER!!! :]