JongKey

Children of The Beasts

[Jonghyun’s PoV]

I looked at Key who was sleeping in my arms, I could tell he was sad not only because he was worried about Onew and Seunghyun, but because I had to leave him soon and for a little while due to be coming of age and having to go through the transformation, all vampires had to do it, like he’d have to next year too. I felt bad since he cried himself to sleep; he’s done so the past three nights since Onew left without a word, hyung still hasn’t contacted us yet, which really worries us. I kissed the top of Key’s brown hair subconsciously.

I heard him groan and move around a little bit, making me stop breathing until his tired and red eyes opened. He looked at me pouting, “Why are you still up?”

“Because I want to see you as much I can before I’m locked in a cellar for a couple of days…” I said sweetly while pecking his lips, slowly deepening it.

He responded, but I could tell his mind was somewhere else, so I sighed and pulled away, putting my head on my pillow angrily.

“Why’d you stop?” asked key pouting.

“You weren’t paying attention…” I Said, “So, why should I?”

“Because I asked you too.” Said Key, looking at me with puppy dog eyes, I then connected my lips with his.

[Key’s PoV]

I smiled into the kiss, responding to him, I was trying to do anything to keep my mind off of my hyung, and this seems to be the only thing working, since Jonghyun’s lips are really to addicting. I got cold chills from how he was running a hand up and down my side under my shirt. I really liked the feeling, but I was really tired.

“Jjong.” I said.

“Hmm?” hummed Jonghyun against my neck, where he was currently leaving hickeys.

“I know I asked you to do this…but do you think we could possibly go to sleep again?” I asked, “I’m really tired, so…”

“Sure, yeobo, whatever you want…” said Jonghyun tiredly, yawning, and nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck and his arms were around my waist pulling me impossibly closer. His breathing slowed and I knew he had fallen asleep. I wrapped my arms around his neck and joined him in the dream worlds, where there only seemed to be me and him.


CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE OFFICALLY HALF WAY THROUGH THE STORY!!!