Do Not Touch Him!

Children of The Beasts

[Seunghyun’s PoV]

I stood in front of the house I never thought to return to in my life. I took a deep breath in walked in, I wasn’t going to deny it, my heart was beating so fast because I was scared. Not of my fate but for Onew’s, I for sure wouldn’t kill him, but I knew my dad would without any second thoughts.

I stepped in to my worst enemy’s office, shocked to see Jessica, Tiffany, and Krystal in there, none of them noticed me there, well, it was either that or they chose to ignore me. Jessica smiled hearing the report that played on television.

“If anyone has seen Jinki or Jessica, please report it to the police right away. They are dangerous people…The girl for being a vampire and the boy for being an accomplice...”

I zoned out there and glared at Jessica, “What did you do to him?”

“Oh, I just made it obvious I’m a vampire, that way he can be arrested and we can take care of him…” said Jessica smiling at me. Her eyes were glowing red, I became afraid but I didn’t show it, “Why’d you come back, you know we were ordered to kill you…and to capture your precious Onew, so he can kill him…”

“I know…” I said, “Which is why I came back to say you touch him and I’ll kill you!”

“In what three years?” asked Krystal, “Like that will happen…” She appeared right in front of my face smiling, “You’ll be dead before then…”

“Girls, go ahead to master, I can take care of this twerp…” said Jessica smiling.

“Alright sis, finish it quickly…” said Tiffany, the two vanished.

 Jessica appeared in front of me holding a knife, smiling. I closed my eyes tightly and thought: This is it…It’s over…I’m sorry Onew…ONEW!

I then out from the pain in my abdomen.

[Onew’s PoV]

I was looking around for Seunghyun, being sure not to stay in one place for too long, since there were police officers and military personal looking for me. For some reason my magnet like attraction towards Seunghyun got stronger after I drank his blood…his sweet…sweet delicious blood. I shook my head, growling at my ADD thoughts. I need to get out of here…I think people are beginning to recognize me…I then ran into an alley way and vanished, going to my umma’s old home town, strangely,  I felt like I needed to be somewhere in this town.

ONEW!

What the chicken? Mmm…Chicken…my mouth is watering just thinking about it…FOCUS! Was that Seunghyun’s voice? I think it was! Now where is he? OMC…he sounded like he was in pain…if you are wondering what OMC stands for it is Oh My Chicken…Good right? Eh? Eh? Anybody? Fine…what was I talking about? Oh, yeah, where’s Seunghyun? He sounds like he is in pain…serious pain…

My feet led me to where my heart wanted to go, which was a really, really, really creepy and might I add old, manor. I vanished and reappeared in a room seeing Jessica standing over an unconscious Seunghyun who had two knife wounds in his abdomen. I glared at the itch, my hand clenched into tight fists, I normally don’t hit a girl…but…I slugged the stupid vampire who is trying to get me arrested in the face.

“What the heck!?” yelled the girl holding her now broken and bloody nose.

“DO NOT TOUCH HIM!” I yelled, grabbing her neck, my eyes were blood red from anger and my animal instincts kicked in.

 I ripped her head off (quite literally), then threw the limbs out the window and into the pond below, only then did I stiffen up and look at the bad blood on my hands. I-I had just killed someone… I backed away from the now open window in shock. I heard labored breathing behind me and I snapped out of my shock, running over to my boy, picking him up bridal style.

I need to get out of here…I need to get out of here…where can I go? It needs to be some place the police and military won’t find me…Ah! The cottage from when I was a kid.

I then took the two of us there, the place was a little dusty, but it wasn’t that bad, after all, I just needed to clean it up a bit and it’d be fine to live in, and surely, the government wouldn’t find me here. I laid Seunghyun on the really dusty bed, taking off his, well my shirt and throwing it somewhere in the room, at the moment I could care less where it landed.

 I put my hand over his wound and began the transferring process, which was really painful for me due to where the wounds were placed. I had just gotten out of bed rest but it seems like I’m back on it…my hand turned blue which meant the wound transfer was done and the wounds were being healed, once the wounds were gone, I took off my jacket and put it on him, so he had some way to be warmer.

I then walked to the bathroom washing my bloody hands off, and then sloppily disinfected the cuts, which were still pretty bad for me, but weren’t life threatening. I then wrapped gauze around it sloppily around my torso and taped it up. I then threw my bloody shirt on the ground by Seunghyun’s and then sat on the bed next to him, watching him.

My thoughts then wondered off to what happened in the manor, how could I do that? Why did that side of me suddenly appear? Is it possible I could kill Seunghyun? I’m dangerous…I shouldn’t be around him…He still has three years until he’s a vampire like us I need to stay away from him for that long…also, I guess I found a way to take care of it…(refer to the end of chapter 5)

I stood up from the bed and looked at Seunghyun who was sleeping soundly. I kissed his forehead and walked out onto the porch, sitting in a chair there, staring at the night sky and at the beautiful ocean as a crisp, salty night breeze blew. I smiled and closed my eyes; despite it being chilly out here it was quite comfortable, and it got my mind off of everything that has happened.


This Chapter = Fail!!!!