The Beginning of the Storm

Children of The Beasts

[Onew’s PoV]

I jumped when I heard the sound of glass shattering suddenly. I heard my dad yell something which I knew was never a good sign and appeared in the living room beside him worriedly. Seeing none other than Tiffany and Krystal in their true ugly forms, they looked at me with blood red eyes.

“YOU KILLED HER!” Yelled Krystal charging me, but I stepped out of the way and grabbed her arm and pretty much snapped it out of place, knowing that my protective side was coming out.

“Umma, Appa, go check the other houses, I got this place covered…” I said, the two nodded and vanished. I threw Krystal into Tiffany who pulled out a knife and charged me, I smiled and round kicked her in the stomach making her fly into a wall, trapping Krystal between her and the wall, which made me smile.

“You two are all bark and no bite.” I said.

“We’ll see about that.” Said Tiffany, standing up. Krystal had Tiffany’s Knife in her side, so she was lying there in pain.

Tiffany then came after me, aiming for my head with her fist, but completely missed since I dodged it quickly and grabbed her wrist, and putting her arm behind her back like I did to Krystal earlier.

“You messed with the wrong person…” I said, flipping her over onto the floor.

“Hyung…what is…?” Said Seunghyun, his voice trailed off when he saw the scene in front of him.

“So the rat finally shows up!” said Tiffany, she flipped me over harshly and I hit my head off a nearby coffee table, but got up as soon as the room quit spinning. I appeared in front of Seunghyun with my body.

“If you lay one finger on him you both will end up like Jessica.” I said.

They both laughed and the threat, but when their eyes met my blood red ones their laughter disappeared and fear replaced them it in their eyes. I growled at them and they both looked like they were about to run so, I said, “Tell Seungho this is a warning…next time you two won’t be as lucky…”

They nodded and vanished, but despite them being gone I was so angry still.

I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder and I looked over my shoulder to see Seunghyun look at me in fear and shock.

Crap…I scared him…

I backed away from him and calmed down, looking at him again to see him still looking at me in fear. I looked at my shoes as they became interesting suddenly.


 

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!! <3

Another chapter might be up in a little bit...I have so much homework to do in World History, English, and Journalism it isn't funny...Second day back in school and let's just say I'm swamped with homework!!! So, like I constantly warned you, my readers, before my posts might come less often... I'm sorry!!! It's offically reached the same length as the first story PROTECTED BY THE BEASTS!!!! Also, please keep commenting and for my silent readers, please comment and suscribe (if you haven't already).

Sincerly,
LCBLuvsKpop