The Nightmares Begin (2/3)

Children of The Beasts

“Get away from Onew hyung!” I yelled, shocking myself at the hostility lacing my voice.

Taemin, Key, and the still coughing Onew looked at me in shock.

Key looked at her, glaring, “Who are you?”

“I’m your brother’s girlfriend…” said the girl smiling, “I’m the one who created your family’s little, or should I say BIG problem…If I told anyone, you all would be dead by now, so respect me…”

We all gaped at her is shock, she smiled, she turned towards Onew, walking over to him, pecking him on the lips, she then towards us and smiled, she bumped my shoulder as she left and whispered, “Thank you to leading us to our target.”

She then left; I stared at her in shock, so she was the one in my dream…the one who made such a weak and powerless Onew in my dream. Onew’s eyes were really glowing now and we know he’s grown weaker and sicker. Key ran in and made Onew lay down, he then covered him up with a bunch of blankets.

“Hyung are you ok?” asked Key.

He nodded.

“Can I talk to him alone?” I asked. Taemin and Key looked at me in shock about it. Onew had his eyes closed and was in too much pain to care right now, “Please?”

The two nodded, leaving the room and shutting the door behind them, I walked to Onew’s bed and hugged him, “Stay away from her!”

“Why? Do you want to get us all killed?” asked Onew weakly.

I shook my head, “I don’t want anyone to die…She’s dangerous…”

Onew looked at me suspiciously, “How?”

“She’s a vampire too…” I said, “I remembered something today….”

Onew looked at me, “What did you…Ahh!”

“Are you alright?” I asked worriedly, placing my hand on his side which he grabbed in pain.

“Co-continue on…” said Onew, through the pain.

“I-I remembered something through a dream…I was in an ally way and some guy handed me a picture of you and told me to kill you…I refused and ran off and he ordered three girls to chase after me and when I did I was hit by the car…” I said, I didn’t tell him about the man going to kill him if I didn’t.

“So you are saying you refused to kill me, so he was going to kill you?” asked Onew, “I’m sorry about the time I yelled at you, I was stressed….also, I’m sorry about earlier today…”

Before I could reply he pecked my lips, shocking me.

“I love you too…” said Onew, “I couldn’t say that before, because I was afraid to bring you down too…so…yeah…and don’t worry about Jessica, I can handle her myself, she won’t bug you again, I promise you that…and don’t worry about that guy…he won’t kill me…”

I hugged him happily knowing he was trying to protect me too, also, I knew his weak body probably couldn’t stay awake much longer, so, I revealed my neck and he kissed it, causing me to shiver.

“Drink it…I know you want to…” I said.

He nodded, “It might hurt a bit…”

I nodded this time, he slowly bit into my neck, it felt like needles going into my skin causing me to shiver a bit. He slowly on my neck, getting as much blood out as he can without making me weak.

I felt dizzy and he could tell so he took his fangs out and put his hand over my neck, healing the wounds, he blushed at me, “Sorry I took too much…”

I shook my head, seeing he looked a lot healthier now.

“Sleep…” said Onew.

I nodded, lying down on his chest and falling asleep, feeling his arms wrap around my waist.


Onew's control didn't last very long, his heart took over his thinking...Also there is a 2min Jongkey special coming up next!!! It's rather rare that I right in their point of veiw, but I did, it's short though...HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER!!! Also, thank you to the used to be silent readers who commented!!! I really liked hearing you opinions on the story!!! Also, SORRY IF IT SEEMED RUSHED!!! *Bows* Also, sorry if the kiss/blood drinking scene stunk...it was my first time writing something like that...I fail...I know...