Chapter 5

My Life As His Fiancée

It was another regular day. You've been living with the Nam family for about a little more than 2 weeks. The rumor concerning Woohyun had started to go down because he wasn't allowed out of the house. Over the 2 weeks his friends visited A LOT. They seemed to always be around. However you kind of liked it. At least they considered themselves your friends. Even Hoya started to talk to you more, he was a very nice and funny guy.

"NOONA! HELP ME!" Sungjong yelled as he ran from Woohyun.

"Yah! What do you want from him?" you asked Woohyun as Sungjong hid behind you.

"He got juice all over my shirt," Woohyun snapped pointing to bright orange stain on his white shirt.

"I can wash it geez. It's not like it's the end of the world," you said.

"To him it kind of is," Dongwoon whispered to you.

"Give me. I'll wash it," you said putting your hand out in front of you.

He raised an eyebrow, "You want it right now?"

"Yeah, if you don't want it to stain."

He started to take it off.

"On second thought. I'll be outside," you said turning around to leave his room.

"Why don't want to see me ?" he called after you.

"ert," you mumbled under your breath as you closed the door.

"Yah! I heard that!" Woohyun yelled as he pulled off his white shirt.

"Here!" Myungsoo yelled across the room as he threw Woohyun a clean shirt.

"You know. If you act like this, you guys might just end up falling in love," Sungyeol said.

Woohyun gave him a death stare, "Don't even think I'll fall for a girl like her, ever."

"Then can I have her?" Myungsoo asked.

"Yah! She's not a toy you know!" Sunggyu voiced.

"It's not like I'll let her go to you either," Woohyun said as he pulled the shirt over his head.

"Then what exactly are you doing with her?" Hoya asked.

Woohyun shrugged, "We're engaged after all."

Suddenly the door opened and you walked in. "How long does it take to take off a shirt and put another one on?" You asked.

"Here," Woohyun said throwing it at you.

"Finally slow-poke," you said as you caught it and quickly left.

"I like her," Sungyeol said before he got a slap on the back of his head by Woohyun.

-------------------------------------------------

"He's such a jerk. Seriously it's shirt, you can buy a new one," you mumbled to yourself as you rubbed at the stain with detergent.

"Talking about me behind my back eh?"

You turned around, Woohyun was standing in the door way. You turned back around and started scrubbing again, "What do you want?"

"We're going out for dinner want to come?"

"With you? No."

"Well you have to. I already told Sung Ah that you agreed," Woohyun stated.

"You what?!" you asked turning around to face him.

"You're coming either way," he said with a smirk.

You rolled your eyes and went back to scrubbing his shirt.

-------------------------------------------------

When you finally got done with his shirt you asked the maid to put it in the dryer.

You dragged your feet upstairs as you headed for your room. You were looking through your closet for something nice.

"Make sure you look good," Woohyun called from the door way.

You rolled your eyes, "No duh smart one. That's what I'm doing. Now if you could leave me al-."

"Going," he said before leaving and closing the door behind him. You rolled your eyes before changing.

-------------------------------------------------

You looked at yourself in the mirror. You were wearing a dress like this

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/jk2-bow-accent-chiffon-party-dress-oatmeal-one-size/info.html/pid.1024139579

Hope this makes him happy. He better not just be in casual clothing.

You grabbed your hand purse and headed downstairs. The Infinite members surprisingly were all in their nice, but not too formal suits including Woohyun.

"Noona is so pretty!" Sungjong squealed. You smiled.

"Let's go already," Woohyun complained as he headed outside.

"Don't worry noona. He'll warm up to you," Sungjong whispered into your ear. You raised an eyebrow.

"Are we going or not!?" Woohyun yelled.

"Coming geez!" Sunggyu yelled.

You quickly climbed into his car.

-------------------------------------------------

You guys arrived at a rather very fancy restaurant.

"Noona! Out here!" Sungjong called from the patio outside. You walked outside with Woohyun. Everyone was sitting at the table already, you spotted a girl.

Must be his girlfriend. Wait?! He's using me just to hang out with her.

"Noona sit by me," Sungjong said as he pulled you to sit down next to him. Your seat just happened to be right next to Ji Young. Woohyun was sitting on the other side of her.

Hoya coughed, "Eat whatever you like. It's all on the house."

Ah, so he owns this place. "Okay," you replied.

The waiter came out with menus. You all quickly ordered.

-------------------------------------------------

"So. You're Woohyun's girlfriend?" you asked turning to Ji Young.

"Yeah. Way before you came," she replied in a snobby tone.

Geez.

You suddenly felt someone tapping on you. You turned around to find Sungyeol sitting where Sungjong was sitting.

"What can I do for you?" you asked.

"Hum... you really want to know?" he asked

You nodded your head.

"Something you can do for me is break up with him and come with me," he whispered into your ear. You laughed.

"Sungyeol," Sunggyu snapped.

"I was just joking. It's not like Woohyun's going to care!" Sungyeol yelled.

"Care about what?" Woohyun asked.

"See!" Sungyeol yelled pointing at him.

Suddenly the waiter came out with your guys food.

"Hyung come back and sit over here. I don't trust you with noona," Sungjong ordered as he got up from his seat across the table.

"But hey, it's always a choice," Sungyeol whispered to you before going back to his original seat.

"Don't mind him," Sunggyu said as Sungyeol sat next to him.

"It's fine," you chuckled.

It feels like I'm out on a friendly outing. He's such a jerk. I'm his fiancée at least treat me like one.

Suddenly water spilled all over your lap.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry, my hand twitched and the cup fell," the waiter said as he pulled out a towel from his belt and handed it to you.

"It's okay. Don't worry,"

Hoya was about to say something when you cut him off, "It's fine Hoya. It was an accident."

"You sure it's okay?"

You nodded. You knew it was more than an accident though, the smirk on Ji Young's face was a clue.

-------------------------------------------------

Dinner went by rather quickly and desert was next. You had to admit, Infinite was a very funny group and they were so much fun to hang out with.

The waiter from before came out again with desert.

"Eat noona," Sungjong said looking at you with concern because you had been starring at the ice cream for a a while now.

You nodded your head as you picked up your spoon and started eating, as you did so your hand hit the glass of water. It spilled over and the water landed on Ji Young's lap.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" you said as you reached for some napkins.

"I'm not stupid I saw that! You did is on purpose!" she screamed standing up.

"Ji Young calm down. She said sorry," Woohyun cood as he put a hand on her shoulder.

"I saw her Woohyun!" she yelled.

"Shh people are staring," he whispered.

"I'm really sorry," you said again bowing. You didn't hear anything else so you looked up, suddenly Ji Young poured water on to your head.

"YAH! Ji Young!" Woohyun yelled as he dragged her somewhere.

"Here noona!" Sungjong said as he handed you some napkins. You wiped your face, when you felt a blazer come over your shoulders. You wiped your eyes so you could see who it was. Sunggyu had put his blazer on you.

"Are you okay?" Dongwoo asked.

"Yeah. It's just water," you replied.

"We're sorry," Sungjong said.

"What for?" you asked.

"We should have stopped her or done something," Sungjong replied.

"It's alright. I had a feeling it would happen," you confessed.

Everyone nodded.

"Why don't you go get changed?" Hoya suggested.

You raised an eyebrow, "I have no clothes here."

"Don't worry I'll have the clerk find some," he said.

"It's getting cold out here. Why don't we go inside?" Sunggyu suggested.

You looked at him he was starting to shiver a bit because the wind picked up.

"Here ta-"

"No it's fine your probably colder than I am," he said, stopping you from taking off the blazer.

"Let's go inside," Myungsoo said getting up. Everyone followed.

Once you guys got inside Hoya escorted you to a room upstairs. He handed you another dress to change into.

(http://www.yukisale.com/images/large/korean_dress/wholesale%20korean%20dress%20yi1669%20blue_LRG.jpg)

"The clerk gave it to me. I'm not sure where she got it from, but hope it fits," he said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"It's fine. Thank you," you said before closing the door.

-------------------------------------------------

Woohyun dragged Ji Young to an empty corner of the outside patio.

"What was that?!" Woohyun yelled.

"She started it!"

"She said sorry! You didn't need to do that Ji Young! What if someone saw?"

"SO! I'm your girlfriend! No one saw! You don't even love me!" she screamed as turned away from him. Woohyun wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I'm sorry Ji Young, but we need to keep cool right now," he whispered.

"When will it happen?"

"Soon."

Ji Young smiled.

-------------------------------------------------

You came out and walked downstairs. Infinite was waiting for you.

"How does it look?" you asked.

"It's look great noona! As long as your wearing it anything will look good!" Sungjong exclaimed. You blushed.

"Where's Woohyun?" you asked.

"About that. He asked us to take you home," Dongwoo said.

You nodded your head. Jerk.

"Who's taking me home?" you asked.

"Well I would, but my parents are waiting for me," Hoya made clear.

"I have to go somewhere," Dongwoo and Sungyeol stated together.

"I can't drive yet and my ride home is with Sunggyu," Sungjong explained.

"I have to go to my parents company after I drop off Sunjong so..." Sunggyu said his voice trailing off.

"Looks like Myungsoo is taking you home!" Dongwoo said.

You looked at him he was rubbing the back of his neck, "I guess I'll take you home."

"We have to go now! Take care of her Myungsoo!" Dongwoo yelled as he dragged the other members to their cars.

I have to get used to these people. You thought as you got into his car.

-------------------------------------------------

The ride to Woohyun's was long and quiet until Myungsoo broke the silence, "How are things with Woohyun?"

"You should know," you replied.

"I guess I would. Wouldn't I?" he chuckled.

He's different. I like it when he smiles. It's better when anyone smiles.

"You know we really don't like Ji Young either," Myungsoo confessed.

"What?" you asked snapping out of your thoughts.

"Ji Young never was like that before, but after she found out who Woohyun was. As in like business, she changed," Myungsoo explained.

You nodded your head.

"She became crabby, mean, snobby even."

"What makes you think I don't like her?" you asked as the car came to a stop in front of Woohyun's house.

"No one likes her that's the thing. We're starting to hate her," Myungsoo said.

You nodded trying to take everything he said in.

"Well looks like Sung Ah is looking for you. Nice talking ~~~~~," he said.

You looked out the window Sung Ah was waiting outside, "Yeah. Nice talking Myungsoo. You know you should smile more often."

"I get that a lot,"

You smiled as you got out. Sung Ah came running to you.

"Thank you Myungsoo," she said into the open window.

"Anytime," he said before leaving.

"You okay? I heard what happened from Sungjong. I called him because Woohyun called me telling me he had to go somewhere and he asked one of them to take you home and I knew it would end up Myungsoo. But are you alright?"

You nodded your head, "I'm fine, but I would really like to go to bed now."

"Yeah that would be best come on," Sung Ah said as she walked with you into the house.

Woohyun's going to get it. Sung Ah thought. 


Hope you guys like!

Feeling less lazy today. Yay!

Hum if your wondering if there'll be any like maybe love triangle in this story, I'll have to tell you there MIGHT be (which means the will be)

As of who it will be involed, I leave that up to you to guess. Who do think it MIGHT be with?

Oh and more (sweet?) moments with Woohyun is sure to come! (*cough* next *cough* chapter *cough*). ;)

Comment and Subscribe! :D

-Andie